I need help identifying a song!!!

Thread: I need help identifying a song!!!

Tags: None
  1. Funke said:

Default I need help identifying a song!!!

So there's this song that really rocked the radio in like 1997/1998. I had thought the song was sang my black street but it wasn't. Its definitely by a black boy group. I remember a couple of the lyrics something like 'all I do is think of you, girl you know I'm in love with you and all the stuff you pute through you know I can't take it... Something like that
    . At the beginning of the song, like the intro a girl can be heard knocking and the first first goes like 'I never thought I would go through. Same old thing my daddy do'.
    I have googled, used SoundHound, nothing!!! You're my only hope, please help!!!

2. jp12345 said:

I found someone else who is looking for the song and more lyrics. It sounds like it might be called "I Can't Take It"? http://requestlyrics.com/read.php?1,656948

3. Funke said:

That's exactly the song!!! Still can't find it... Thanks, feel like I'm getting close

4. wolekoya@yahoo.com said:

I've Looked for this song for years. Anyone that is able to help will be giving me a good birthday present.

5. wolekoya@yahoo.com said:

Hey Funke, just checking if you've managed to find the group that did this song, I'm still searching desperately?