Hey guys new here, need help identifying the name of this dance song heard while out

Thread: Hey guys new here, need help identifying the name of this dance song heard while out

Tags: dance song, mystery dance song
  1. MKF30 said:

Default Hey guys new here, need help identifying the name of this dance song heard while out

So I was able to record a clip of it with my phone for 14 seconds sadly only, but enough to find out what it is. I've found other songs myself before doing research or getting lucky or shazam finally picking it up months later once I've reuploaded clearer quality versions of songs.

But this one was playing other day in Buffalo Wild Wings while I was out with my friends, and nobody who worked there knew the song(just that it was a CD) gotta love that...lol so please if anyone knows it or can link me to the YT video, much appreciated and if you have a YT I'll give you a shoutout in my next video.
    '
    Here's the clip I got....I think the girl is saying "higher...and higher" while another girl is humming "aa naa nuh a naa nuh" but it's hard to make out.

[3jJlLYQ3Dw0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jJlLYQ3Dw0[/video]

2. MKF30 said:

So nobody has anything huh?

3. MKF30 said:

So anyone have any luck? my music recognizing apps still aren't getting anything.