[SOLVED] Looking for a slow and deep Funk/Soul/Blues Instrumental with cuica/flute

Thread: [SOLVED] Looking for a slow and deep Funk/Soul/Blues Instrumental with cuica/flute

Tags: None
  1. wasndalous said:

Default [SOLVED] Looking for a slow and deep Funk/Soul/Blues Instrumental with cuica/flute

Hi everybody,

I'm looking desperately for a Track I've heard the last time in a Cocktail Bar in Berlin last year, but I stumble upon it every couple of years without a possibility to ask anyone what this Tracks name is. Probably it is way older than I am. Unfortunately I have not too many information about it:

It is a slow, deep instrumental track with a flute/cuica in the foreground. The style reminds me of funk/soul/blues. Unfortunately I don't know the year of release. The melody and sound of the cuica/flute is almost like the cuica-part from "Smoke City - Underwater Love" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuLjsW8XhY4) between 1:22-1:28.

Thank you so much in advance, I really hope to find the track with the help of the community.

Regards, Max

EDIT: Someone in another Forum found it for me, it is: Herbie Hancock - Watermelon Man [1973]
    Last edited by wasndalous; 07-31-2017 at 05:18 AM.