I dont remember when this music video was uploaded by the artist, i remember that it was set on some desert, well there was a lot of sand lol
It was kind of pop i think, it was 4 girls, one of them was the singer and the other one was another singer featuring on this music
1 (1).jpg
I tried to draw from what i remember, starting from the left, she was the singer, i remember that she had clothes like this, in blue, i think she was a light-skinned black woman.
Following in the middle was one of the dancers, i remember she had sunglasses, a backpack and some sort of beret/cap, from the outfit i think she had a skirt but dont remember very well, neither remember the exactly colors of the outfit, but i think she maybe was the thumbnail of the music video on youtube...
The one on the right is the singer who was featuring in the music video, i just remember that she had this cap with holes for her eyes and it was red, she was black and had dreads.
The fourth girl i don't remember, also about the lyrics i dont remember too, i just remember that sometimes she sings "say", but dont remember exactly the chorus, also i remember that in her channel(the singer of this) she had another music video of her.