SOLVED:Please help identify

Thread: SOLVED:Please help identify

Tags: None
  1. Aysmv said:

Default SOLVED:Please help identify

Hello friends! Please help me to identify the song I've heard a couple months ago on the radio. Song is in calm rythm. So it sounds like an indie rock, male vocalist sings in English. The most remarkable feature is a trumpet solo after each chorus (as far as I remember there were 3 of them in the song). The solo goes like this - para para pa-pa-parara para para pa-pa-paraaaa

I tried my best! I definitely saw live performance of it on youtube, but since then I totally forgot the name of the band and of the song...

2. Aysmv said:

Thank you all for help!

Sifting through millions of songs with trumpet solos resulted in the one that kept making my brain itchy for 2 weeks!

It is Never There by Cake!

Quote Originally Posted by Aysmv View Post
    Hello friends! Please help me to identify the song I've heard a couple months ago on the radio. Song is in calm rythm. So it sounds like an indie rock, male vocalist sings in English. The most remarkable feature is a trumpet solo after each chorus (as far as I remember there were 3 of them in the song). The solo goes like this - para para pa-pa-parara para para pa-pa-paraaaa

I tried my best! I definitely saw live performance of it on youtube, but since then I totally forgot the name of the band and of the song...