have lyrics but need title and artist.

Thread: have lyrics but need title and artist.

Tags: None
  1. sweetbella said:

Default have lyrics but need title and artist.

okay theres a song i really like and its on this girls youtube and it has a pretty long intro and the lyrics are like

shes burning through all misunderstanding and the taste of lasting solid too theres no where else for me to go where to run or where to hide from the truth but all i know shes more than beautiful shes more than beautiful shes more than beautiful she wakes me up warms up frozen blood with the hope of something better...

idk if those are the exact lyrics but thats what i heard.. i really want to download it but i need to know what its called and who sings it.. soemone please helppppppp thantyouuu!! also if that hasnt helped here is the youtube that i got it from please helpp!

YouTube - More than Beautiful.

atmaestro said:

I completely struck-out trying to find this song (it's a good one).
    I suggest you reply/comment to the girls that submitted the video and ask them what the artist and title are.
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

3. sweetbella said:

i did but i dont think that girls going to reply back thats why i didnt bother at first.. but thanks for your helppp idk why its so hard to find i looked up the lyrics and everything i wish someone knew this songgg dkjhgdkghd

4. LittleMiss LoveYou said:

The Art Of Abandonment: More Than Beautifu