SOLVED:Help me Please (Doot Do Do Doot Do Do Doot), Before I Lose My Mind!!!

Thread: SOLVED:Help me Please (Doot Do Do Doot Do Do Doot), Before I Lose My Mind!!!

Tags: None
  1. bobbyj said:

Default SOLVED:Help me Please (Doot Do Do Doot Do Do Doot), Before I Lose My Mind!!!

Hello, all. I'm looking for a song in which a (white?) man sings throughout. The chorus goes "doot do do doot do do doot." Yeah, I just realized a lot of songs have doot's and do's in them. The song sounds like it's from the 90's. I can best classify it as downtempo, maybe even a little trip-hoppish, kinda in a Duran Duran "Come Undone" kinda way. It sounds like something Moby would have done on his album "Play" because the song starts with what is clearly a sample of a black man singing (in the style of someone like Otis Redding, but older and probably not as good) what appears to be a blues? song. This sample plays throughout as well. Much help would be appreciated. I've searched the internet extensively and am lost. Don't hold me to it, but I believe I heard the lyric "Baltimore" in there. The guy kinda coolly croons throughout, and then breaks through with a little more force and emotion towards the end. Thanks.

2. bobbyj said:

Primitive Radio Gods - Standing Outside A Broken Phone Booth With Money In My Hand

I'm more persistent than any of you will ever know. Don't ask me how I found it.
    Last edited by bobbyj; 12-06-2017 at 09:18 PM.