Και να θες - Γιώργος Μαζωνάκης *

Thread: Και να θες - Γιώργος Μαζωνάκης *

Tags: None
  1. Philadelphia said:

Ancient Greek and Modern Greek untill very recently 1981-82 in fact, as aforementioned, was using the "polytonic system" ... a very complex system indeed ...

2. Philadelphia said:

Oh dear ! ... Ok let me pause to explain the "diphthongs" very quickly ... ok ?!

3. Philadelphia said:

... and LOL LOL LOL LOL ... I just realised that some of you, weren't even born when Modern Greek "dropped" the "polytonic system" ...... hahahahah ... ...
    Last edited by Philadelphia; 12-12-2006 at 01:35 PM.

sirenceto said:

A pleasure for me,Philadelphia mou! I WANT TO LEARN!!!

5. Philadelphia said:

FIRST OF ALL ... the Greek language is pronounced EXACTLY as it is written !!!

It is NOT like English that you would get a word like "knight" that is pronounced "nait" ...

OK ?!?

This is RULE NUMBER ONE !!!

sirenceto said:

UNDERSTOOD,Philadelphia mou!

omorfi said:

If it was pronounced as it's written, you would laugh yourself to death
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

omorfi said:

Anyway, I'm dropping out of here for a while... See you later!!!
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

9. dya said:

Guys, I'm having problems againg with this forum. After a certain hour in the night the pages hardly load. I don't know why...I can load any other page from the internet except this one

Therefore I am here but it takes me a looot to post a reply!!!
    Still, I'm serious about my answers, Philadelphia!!! LOL! I'm waiting.....

10. Philadelphia said:

Ok ... the Greek Alphabet (as you know the word derives from the "names" of the two first GREEK letters ALPHA and BETA) ...

The Alphabet is combined by letters that represent, as symbols, the different sounds the voice makes, in order to talk and pronounce the words ...

Any additional sounds that don't exist in the form of a "singular symbol", (in other words, in A letter) ... are "portrayed" by the combination of two or more ...

Remember, in Greek "you talk as you write and you write as you talk" ...

11. Philadelphia said:

dya mou, I will open a new thread ... maybe the fact that there are SO many pages, makes it slow ... let's meet in "Greek Classroom 1" ... ok ?!

sirenceto said:

OK,Philadelphia !

13. dya said:

What about my questions???????????????

14. dya said:

I can't believe you're running away!!!!

15. Philadelphia said:

Re dya re, I "created" the new thread BECAUSE and ESPECIALLY for you ... to be able to FINISH with your inquiries ... PLEASE, come ... !!! ... I am waiting for you ... !!! ...

16. dya said:

This is my thread...this is where all the explanations related to the thread should be....

17. Philadelphia said:

... don't be such a Leo ... !!! ... ...

... I EXPLAINED it to you ... YOU said you had a problem with the "server" load THIS page ... and I simply said, maybe it was because THIS thread has TOO MANY PAGES ... that's the ONLY reason I "created the other one ... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides, if you feel so strongly about it, please make a NEW thread yourself and I will join you there .... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have already "gone through" you number 3 and 4 inquiries in the "Greek Classroom 1" thread ................... I will just curry them WHEREVER you like ............. ....

18. Philadelphia said:

... I am ONLY being here explaining all this things because of YOU mainly .... I am not doing it for myself ....... .... I already KNOW Greek .................. ....

19. dya said:

I'm already in the other thread!
    And I am such a leo!!!

20. Mpagasas said:

I sat down and read it all !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exeis megalh kardia Bre Philadelphia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You have a big heart vre Philadelphia !!!!!

Krima!!!!