So, in recent months I have started listening to a local (New Hampshire) radio station called WXGR- If you go online and listen to this radio station: WXGRFM.org you can easily get addicted- it's all unusual music, but almost all of it sounds listenable, and addictive, songs like: Siki Siki Baba by Kocani Orkestar and 'Ow Much? by Creature.

About once per hour, between songs, the station will play a clip of something (non-musical) from the very early days of recording, such as "Are you aware that uranium is more than a weapon- someday it will improve all of our lives with things like free electricity?"

So, recently there was a particular song that I don't know the name of, and don't really know the lyrics to either- but I'll explain it as best as I can with what I remember: It seemed to be most likely a "rap" style of song with rap music also. There was two distinct male vocalists, with nothing particularly unusual about the rap music, except for one distinctive feature:

Part way through the song, the "secondary" (background?) vocalist started hollering a certain phrase in his lyrics: "...IN THE WEST SIDE GRID, IN THE WEST SIDE GRID", in a very gravely and authoritative voice. Later the song reverts to rapid rap, as rap songs usually do.

That's about the extent of the information I have on that song- that I only heard one time. I looked up the "Now Playing" list on wxgrfm.org but what was listed at that time didn't match up to the song.

So, does anybody know of a rap-ish song with somebody yelling "WEST SIDE GRID", or something like that? Or is this, possibly, an "un-released" song of some type?

Thank you in advance for any response!