Chi-chat:Synagromenoi

Thread: Chi-chat:Synagromenoi

Tags: None
  1. azimut said:

Arrow Chi-chat:Synagromenoi

... "all faithful, welcome" ...

... "osi pisti, proselthete" ...

... the rest of you with "special proficiency invitations' fixations", may ... what's the word I am looking for ... ?!? ... ... oh! well, ... ...

... I am, afterall, only a pleb ... AND proud of it ... ... as my private "person of God" said, : ... "one thing I am aware of, that I am aware of nothing" ... ... ...

Azim

2. azimut said:

... sirenceto mou, ... I apologise for taking longer than I should ... I was trying to get something warm and nice for my throat ... ... and I am also getting "old(er)" and therefore, "slower" ... LOL LOL LOL ...

... I will keep an eye open for you, for when your "sail" appears ... ...

sirenceto said:

Here I am,Azim mou,ready for one long,long rendez-vous with you!
    So...................................please let's start with the .....diphtongs......and recommend you to drink lot of tea for your throat !

4. azimut said:

... ... you are a sweet young lady, young lady ...

sirenceto said:

oh,my face is getting red....

6. azimut said:

... oh! dear!!! ... now, I drank some tea, I need the loo ... !!! ... LOL LOL ...

Ok sirenceto mou, I am really testing your patience with me today, ... ... I apologise !!! ... for all this trouble now ... !!! ... I am afraid I need to ask for yet another "recess" ... ... I am terribly sorry the "tutor" is NOT "fronimos" today ... ...

7. azimut said:

Quote Originally Posted by sirenceto View Post
    oh,my face is getting red....

I am having a very red face myself here ... from being "cold" and "embarrased" ... ... ... ...

8. azimut said:

... I will try to be "less slow" ... ... and again ... mnogo blagodaria, for your understanding ...

sirenceto said:

Hey,it is most important to be healthy! Get well soon and promise me not to forget me ...

sirenceto said:

haha,you learn very fast,too, Azim mou. . . Otlichno!!! (means perfect,great)

11. azimut said:

... no, re sirenceto mou ... I am back ...

sirenceto said:

soo....

13. azimut said:

haha,you learn very fast,too, Azim mou. . . Otlichno!!! (means perfect,great)

... ... blagodaria ... !!! ... yes, I actually noticed I positioned the "mnogo" the wrong way around, the other night ... and that's because your reply said "mnogo blagodaria" ... ... or is the "position" not important .. ?!? ...

sirenceto said:

the position is not important and both are perfectly correct !!!

15. azimut said:

... ... good ...

and by the way, what is "good" in bulgarian ?!? ... as in "alles gud" ?!?

sirenceto said:

Gut is dobre but in the case when you tell somebody "alles gut" in Bulgarian you say "Vsichko hubavo",you wish the person everything good...And this reminds me of the Christmas wishes taht you have promised me a lon ago

17. azimut said:

Gut is dobre but in the case when you tell somebody "alles gut" in Bulgarian you say "Vsichko hubavo",you wish the person everything good...And this reminds me of the Christmas wishes taht you have promised me a lon ago
    ... yes, apologies for spelling "gut" with a "d" before ... the power of my English "habit" ... ...

... and you ARE right ... we left the "Seasonal Greetings" stuff, behind ... ...

... let me go out and quickly try to find THAT "conversation" we had ...

and until I do that ... does "do utre" mean "until tomorrow" ?!? ...

sirenceto said:

lol, do utre means exactly till tomorrow!!! Bravo!

19. azimut said:

... ... blagodaria,blagodaria ...!!! ... ..

... it seems to take too long to "retrack" THAT "old" conversation ... ... is there something you remember from that time ... or shall we start over ... ?!? ... whatever is more "meaningful" to you ... ...

sirenceto said:

I just want to teach me some phrases... how can I congratulate my friends or familiy for the holiday and want you to tell me some nice wishes for Christmas!
    Last edited by sirenceto; 12-14-2006 at 12:04 PM.