Need help

Thread: Need help

Tags: None
  1. Zach_Kinnaley said:

Default Need help

I heard I song the other day at work and all I could make out was a woman singing it and she was singing “Tell me that you love me” and then sounded like a bunch of screaming at the chorus. It was a faster pace song. It sounded like the woman from Paramore but I don’t think it is
    Last edited by Zach_Kinnaley; 03-02-2018 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Left something out

2. Pcwoman2930 said:

I do also if you know this Song or the Parts I give ya lol,If not aloud just Delete an I'm sorry!!

I'm really been trying to find this Song but of course I don't know the name of the Song or the year and only know bits an pieces of the Lyrics to the song or what the song is pretty much saying I would like to say the Song would be at Least an 2000 but I do NOT know what I do know for pretty much fact that it was a Country Song !!!

This Comes 1st a Sister an Brother has moved away from each other and the Sister calls her Brother 1 night and says its back again I believe Cancer I'm not sure or can remember,he tells her to come on home and we'll deal with it and will tell Mom & Dad in the Morning and says even though I'm far away you can always call me...

Like in the Middle or Towards the End of the song the Sister has gotten Pregnant she seemed really happy about it but it wasn't the right time for her so when she had the Baby Girl the Song goes The Brother says he knows how bad she wanted to keep the baby girl,she looks at her baby girl and tells her she would always love her and that she is giving her a better Life than what she could do for her...

Now I'm like 95% these are the bits an pieces of the lyrics but it's been such a LONG time since I heard the song and I'm wanting to find it something awful if anyone of you guys even think you know what it is Post it anyways I do know for sure this was a Country Song..!!!