HELP!!😱This song is driving me nuts!!! Female lead guitarist early 2000’s pop punk

Thread: HELP!!😱This song is driving me nuts!!! Female lead guitarist early 2000’s pop punk

Tags: None
  1. BradZo said:

Default HELP!!😱This song is driving me nuts!!! Female lead guitarist early 2000’s pop punk

OK, I’m usually pretty good at this stuff, but I can’t for the life of me figure out what this song is or who sings it. It’s a female emo/punk pop rock/guitar playing girl from the early 2000’s. I’m over 90% sure the year was 2002. This girl “Shreds” on guitar. She’s all by herself in the video, singing and playing, and in between verses/choruses, she does this like crazy lead guitar thing. I want to say she’s playing a “flying V” or some weird shaped guitar like that. She’s almost Avril Lavigne sounding. It was right around that time when you were seeing Michelle Branch, Vanessa Carlton, Avril Lavigne on TRL, alternative countdowns, and all those other types of MTV programs. I cannot find this chicks song anywhere. I want to show it to my five-year-old daughter, because she loves “Josie and the *****cats” and I thought this video would blow her mind. If I remember right, she has like short blondish hair, maybe with a little color. Also I think she’s wearing a purple jacket or something? Or maybe it was just a T-shirt..🤔 I don’t know, I’m confusing myself now. I know I didn’t dream it though. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
    Last edited by BradZo; 04-10-2018 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Add title info