Hello sound surfers

Thread: Hello sound surfers

Tags: None

Lostjonny said:

Post Hello sound surfers

Hi
    My name is Jonny, I live in Manchester UK and new to this site, I am a music junky, 1st love is Space Rock but love any kind of organised vibrations from Dubstep to Debussy, I'm a gamer, I also like to produce my own music.

2. so-nic22 said:

Hi Jon! I like video games too. Which console do you own? I have a PS 3, PS 2, GBA SP and a PSP.

Lostjonny said:

Hello So-nic22,
    I have been on mostly X-box & PlayStation, (All versions) I recently built a new beast PC so I'm on steam playing ARK, Lovin every second I also like Dark Souls & A.O.E, what games you into?

4. so-nic22 said:

Iīve seen some ARK videos. I like resident evil, Resident evil 5 if you want me to be more specific.
    I play the mercenaries mode with my family on split screen mode. Borderlands comes to mind as an all time favorite and uncharted 2 as well.

Whatīs your Top 5 of favorite music artists? (no particular order)

Lostjonny said:

Cool stuff man,
    BTW, thanx for the FR

Yikes, fave bands, I like so many, Hawkwind, Vangelis, Yes, Carbon Based Lifeforms, Threshold, & much much more

6. so-nic22 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Lostjonny View Post
    Cool stuff man,
    BTW, thanx for the FR

Yikes, fave bands, I like so many, Hawkwind, Vangelis, Yes, Carbon Based Lifeforms, Threshold, & much much more
    lol I asked you something difficult... I checked CBL and looks cool. My top 5 (no particular order) would be:

- Interpol
    - Real Estate
    - Silversun pickups
    - Shock machine
    - Mild high club

there are other bands

Lostjonny said:

I'll need to check those out, i'm kinda into everything from Dub step to Debussey, really like all music as long as its well made, jazz maybe not so much.
    I'm just in the process of ripping my media collection to digital storage done 35,000 files so far, bit like trying to paint the 4th bridge.

8. so-nic22 said:

I'll need to check those out, i'm kinda into everything from Dub step to Debussey, really like all music as long as its well made, jazz maybe not so much.
    I'm just in the process of ripping my media collection to digital storage done 35,000 files so far, bit like trying to paint the 4th bridge.
    Yeah, I get you... What song would you recommend me right now? Like a song thatīs new and has stuck in your head in recent days?

Lostjonny said:

10. so-nic22 said:

Sounds nice bro. Are you on any other forum?