Εσύ δε φταις- Γιώργος Μαζωνάκης

Thread: Εσύ δε φταις- Γιώργος Μαζωνάκης

Tags: None
  1. dya said:

Quote Originally Posted by azimut View Post
    ... ...

You think it is "easy" to just sit around and do "nothing" when, a ... Leo 9, Romanian, female, named "dya" ... is "out and about" ... "roaming" the ... theads" ... ?!?!?!?!? ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... Well, let me tell you !!! ... It is NOT !!! ... ... ... !!!

And LOL !!! ... I have been doing the "same" thing myself ... ... ... !!! ...

HA! HA! HA!

I've finished roaming now! I have them all printed.
    Time to bring a new one, isn't it?! LOL!
    See, I was right about the Vandi thread last night!!! If it's not Mazonakis then it's nothing!!!!

2. azimut said:

Quote Originally Posted by dya View Post
    HA! HA! HA!

I've finished roaming now! I have them all printed.
    Time to bring a new one, isn't it?! LOL!
    See, I was right about the Vandi thread last night!!! If it's not Mazonakis then it's nothing!!!!

... ...

Well, since I am waiting for the NEXT "Mazonakis" BUS to come along ... I might aswell, get something to eat ... !!! ... !!! ...

I think ... it has been ... three days now, I haven't eaten ... so, I better "do" something about it ... ... !!! ...

... Speak soon, I hope !!! ...

(DAM_N !!! ... When IS that "blood_y" BUS coming !!! ... I am getting "cold" ... !!!) ...

To be is to do - Plato
    To do is to be - Socrates
    Do be do be do - Frank Sinatra

3. dya said:

I hope you're not serious about not eating for three days!!!
    And I'm going to have my lunch too. I'm already starving!

The bus has a little delay...you know...traffic...sorry for the inconvenience...we'll make it up to you....

Καλή Όρεξη!!

4. aspwow said:

Που να μ’ αφήσει λίγο ήσυχο δε λέει <<<< What's means??? Please translate it,thanks!!

kmmy said:

that it doesn't seem to leave me in peace for a little while