Thanks

Default Looking for a song from an old movie preview

Ever since I was a child, from time to time, they would air a commercial of a movie or possible tv show/mini movie series(I can't remember what it was in particular). The only thing I remember is that it had a dark middle age/early century look to it. However, this song in the background had an upbeat electronic sound along with a female voice singing. Every time that song played, it always reminded of this track from Mortal Kombat: Annihilation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nSMjfrhr58

Given that reason, I'd say this movie had to come around late 90's(After Mortal Kombat: Annihilation)and possible early 2000's.

And also, it sounded something similar this piece of sound from the Highlander Endgame trailer if you watch between 0:25 and 0:31.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Og5iESh2jg

Visual wise, this movie could've been similar to Highlander Endgame(where it's a mix of dark fantasy modern day and middle age/early century.) It's just unfortunate I couldn't remember the movie or I could've had a better chance of finding song, but does anyone have a clue of what song I'm looking for? Thanks for any help.

Thanks

This is killing me because I think I know the exact song you're thinking of but I have no idea who sings it or where I've heard it

Thanks

That is interesting. It looks like I might to have to do some google searching and find the name of this movie if I want any chance finding it.
    Last edited by Slick; 06-13-2018 at 01:07 AM.