Help Finding "I Will Follow You" Pre-2000 Contemporary Christian Song

Thread: Help Finding "I Will Follow You" Pre-2000 Contemporary Christian Song

Tags: #contemporarychristian
  1. mcgryboski said:

Default Help Finding "I Will Follow You" Pre-2000 Contemporary Christian Song

Hey all,

I've been looking for a contemporary Christian song from either the 1990s or 1980s that I have not heard since then. It is one of those songs that just sticks to your mind, if that makes sense. I long to hear it again. Anyway, here is what I recall from my long-term memory:

-the vocalist was female.

-the melody had a Celtic-Scottish feel, I think bagpipes were in the background. A mellow song, not heavy metal or rock.

-The lyrics I believe I remember: From the chorus, "I will follow you to the ends of the earth, I will follow you," and from the verses "I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that you are near, and remind me to say the morning prayer."

I have tried Google and YouTube searches to no avail. It is possible that one or more of the aspects I mentioned has been mis-remembered.

Any and all is welcomed!

2. jp123456 said:

Petra - Shadow of a Doubt ?

3. mcgryboski said:

Quote Originally Posted by jp123456 View Post
    Petra - Shadow of a Doubt ?
    Thanks for the suggestion, but that is not it. I found the Petra song on YouTube and it has a male vocalist and different instruments. And of course, different lyrics.