forever 21 christmas playlist

Thread: forever 21 christmas playlist

Tags: None
  1. dreayh said:

Default forever 21 christmas playlist

Okay, so i was at forever 21, and I love one of their songs they were playing. I tried asking the staff, but no one knew the title. The song has a hiphop/electronic beat, and the chorus goes like "...its christmas...". Sorry thats all I know! It seems like the christmas songs are all remixes. anyone works at Forever 21 can help me!!! THANKS!!
  2. CaffeinatedPrincessx3 said:

hey, i work at a forever 21, and we just started playing the holiday cd on monday, so a lot of people still probably haven't heard it, but you would probably have better luck in the Forever 21 forum on here, someone has already started a thread for holidays 2008. good luck
  3. xoretroxjb said:

can you put up a link to the thread, i cant find it anywhere.. thanks
  4. CaffeinatedPrincessx3 said:

someone moved it for you. and also, when i went to work on saturday, the cd they had sent us is the same as last year. so that should make things easier. however, there are about seven songs that say It's Christmas....

the one that stands out the most is Gee Whiz, It's Christmas by Carla Thomas
  5. colorfuldrugs said:

I am trying to figure out one song in particular... i cannot remember the lyrics much but it was a sort of fast upbeat song with a christmas theme
    sung by a woman, or maybe even a group? i remember the rythm but i just couldnt hear it well enough to remember how it went, but there was one part of the song i remember her saying something like "sitting by the fireplace and drinking a bottle of wine" or maybe it was a little different.
    the song was amazing and i cannot for the life of me find it. if you can get the entire holiday playlist id appriciate it!
  6. xoretroxjb said:

Quote Originally Posted by CaffeinatedPrincessx3 View Post
    someone moved it for you. and also, when i went to work on saturday, the cd they had sent us is the same as last year. so that should make things easier. however, there are about seven songs that say It's Christmas....

the one that stands out the most is Gee Whiz, It's Christmas by Carla Thomas
    is there any way you can put up the track listings? it would be really amazing if you could
  7. conthesnow said:

Could anyone possibly give/send the new holiday playlist? There are some pretty cool songs on it and I would love to play it when everyone comes over for thanksgiving

picklesx3 said:

Yes, if someone could please post the Holiday '08 list that would be fantastic. Even a few songs would be great.
  9. StephanieDANGit said:

probably Christmas Wrapping - The Waitresses
  10. colorfuldrugs said:

Talking

StephanieDANGit...
    if I weren't gay... Id marry you. THANKS SO MUCH! Thats the song! hehe

much love yaaaaalllll!
  11. TaYMcCarthay said:

Hey! If I anybody has gotten around to finding the track playlist, please post it!
    There's were these two "covers" of original christmas songs by people I didn't know. It sounded a little like "secondhand serenade" or "boys like girls" people.

Here's What I remember hearing:

- The Song I Liked played!
    - Another great song played!
    - Some Christmas song what sounded like Jesse McCartney
    - My Only Wish This Year by Britney Spears
  12. xoretroxjb said:

^ one of your songs might have been "forget december" by something corporate?
    they're kinda boyslikegirls-ish?
  13. TaYMcCarthay said:

I think that was one of the songs I liked, thanks!

But the other one, was a "cover" of a classic christmas song.
    I'm not sure which song it was though. And the group sounded
    kind of like "Secondhand Serenade" or something.

Can anybody help me out?

14. stotle6 said:

yes every song was awesome i didn't want to leave the store any way to get the name of the cd or play list
  15. DaddeezGrl said:

Hey Guys, Do you know how many times I heard a song in forever21 and didnt know the name of it or who sang it? Well, as I was looking for the xmas playlist I stumbled across this website. http://www.forever21music.com. Has the new xmas playlist there...Who knew! Well, I hope this helps. Happy Holidays everyone!

Steena said:

DaddeezGrl, the site is awesome Guess it's gonna help us big deal!
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?