A Magical Town

Thread: A Magical Town

Tags: None
  1. azimut said:

Quote Originally Posted by omorfi View Post
    No, it was a "native", lol.. I'm sure!!

Now, ... you are intriguing me, indeed ... !!! ... what would skjønne find "beautiful" ... in a "native of my land" ... ...

I "wonder" ... ...

omorfi said:

Yes... it has happend more times also.... But then for seconds.. Like someone passing in a bus and so on... Just that little moment that makes you "curious", but the moment pass before you can even move :P

I'm not the best at "carpe diem".... unfortunately!
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

3. azimut said:

Quote Originally Posted by omorfi View Post
    Yes... it has happend more times also.... But then for seconds.. Like someone passing in a bus and so on... Just that little moment that makes you "curious", but the moment pass before you can even move :P

I'm not the best at "carpe diem".... unfortunately!

Yes !!! ... exactly that !!! ... ... the bus, ... the metro ... !!! ... "curious like that" ... ...

You ARE a "carpe diem" person min søte ung kvinne ... ... otherwise this "moments" would not be "seen by you" !!! ... ...

You have more "wonder" in you than you think !!! ... ... Και σιγά-σιγά, ομορφιά μου ... ... σιγά - σιγά ... ...

4. azimut said:

Being the "older adult" here ... I have to ask you, if the "time" is ... well, περασμένη ... ... meaning, is it getting too late for you ... ?!? ...

... ...

omorfi said:

In that case, maybe a little "carpe diem"-person, lol... And I'm gonna sieze the bed now that you mentioned "late"....

Tomorrow evening I'll work again, I had so many days off now..... It will be tough, lol...

So see you tomorrow some time, or another day

God natt kai kalhnuxta! lol
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

6. azimut said:

Καλυνύκτα, πουρέκκα μου !!! ... ... Καλό ξημέρωμα νά'σιης! ... ...

God natt !!! ... for deg ung norsk gudinne av skjønner ... ... søte drømmer ...

Last edited by azimut; 12-19-2006 at 06:39 PM.