Love song, don't know Artist/Title

Thread: Love song, don't know Artist/Title

Tags: None
  1. SHOCKpT said:

Unhappy Love song, don't know Artist/Title

Hi there, i hope you will be able to help me, i have a part of a music without the artist name or the title, i've been searching for info on this song but i can't find anything, all i know is this:

"I feel your presence all around me, baby can't you see? So many times i find myself to think (...) I can't live without you, i want you here with me, I can't live without you, i want you here with me yeahh I wish that you were here so i can show you how i love you (...) maybe give me one more chance to prove... i'm the only one you need."

That's just a small part i have, sometimes there are people talking (guess it was recorded from a movie or something) and i can't understand some things. By the way it's a woman who sings this. I searched many lyrics sites but couldn't find anything, you are my only hope. Thanks in advance!

atmaestro said:

I did not find a good match for your lyrics. Try the following songs:

"Forever Like a Rose" by Shanice Wilson
    "So In Need" by Vineyard
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

3. SHOCKpT said:

Thanks for the answer but it wasn't what i was looking for, i've been trying to find the song by looking for the lyrics but couldn't find a clue, guess that i will never know or perhaps someday who knows this song will tell me who sings it. I'm starting to believe nobody knows it :|

Here's the part of the song i have:

http://rapidshare.com/files/8955516/New_Wave.wma

The name "New Wave" has nothing to do with the name of the song, just a brazilian novel called "Malhaçao" that is called "New Wave" in Europe.
    Last edited by SHOCKpT; 12-26-2006 at 03:32 PM.