Need a song title and artist

Thread: Need a song title and artist

Tags: None
  1. Dlinkrr said:

Default Need a song title and artist

i downloaded dis dj bling ultimate remix 2004 of all time right.. ok the last song that it plays on there i need the beat and title of the song

the girl in the chorus says this..

i dont know how i should be feeling in this

but if thats true could i have been so hes a leaf .. n i cant understand the rest..

help me find this song please thankx.

2. getcrunkts said:

Default hey

the song is::::: Jedi Mind Tricks - animal rap (remix)

3. [UwK] War said:

Talking I love you....

I been looking for this song for like....2 months, joined like 20 forums and YOU, YOU FIND IT YOU ARE LIKE TEH BOMB MAN OMG I LOVE YOU *CELEBRATES* *CRYS* lmao

4. jedimindtricks947463 said:

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Dlinkrr
    i downloaded dis dj bling ultimate remix 2004 of all time right.. ok the last song that it plays on there i need the beat and title of the song

the girl in the chorus says this..

i dont know how i should be feeling in this

but if thats true could i have been so hes a leaf .. n i cant understand the rest..

help me find this song please thankx.
    - im sorry but thats just retarded, "could i have been so hes a leaf???" its, "could i have been, so easily.. forgotten" the only part i dont understand is right after she says "i should be feeling.. in this.. ________, but if its true.." thats the only part i dont understand and someone fill me in on what she says, she says something like "in this, sudden blah blah blah of me" or some ****.. sorry to be so harsh but "so hes a leaf" sounds so stupid, who refers to someone as being a leaf???

5. sh4dy_records3 said:

i dont know how i should be feeling in this sudden loss of me, but if its

6. littleeve said:

Wink

cant quote sorry and this board is like time old, but the lyrics are 'i dont know how i should be feeling in this sorded mess of me, but is thats true, could i have been so easily forgotten' only found this because i was looking for the name of the song

7. 194Parjer said:

Default that song from 2004 rap remix

it says

i dont how i should be feeling in this.....

but if thats true could i have been so easily forgotten

i was lookin for ages

i found it on limewire. go on limewire and type in 'dont know how i should be feel'

it will come up after a while. its in WMA format the song. 3.8kb

it is called- i dont know i should be feeling- thats the right one

8. ML_02 said:

Default can't find it...

hey i tried looking for under that name and all i found were those instrumentals, is there any way you can help me out?? ---thanx
    Quote Originally Posted by getcrunkts
    the song is::::: Jedi Mind Tricks - animal rap (remix)

9. stacee said:

Naw the course is: "I don't know how I should be feeling in this sudden mess of me but if that's true/ could I have been so easily forgotten"
    I know exactly what song you got and its dope it took me a while to find the song to but i dunno if it's originally from that Jedi Mind Tricks-Animal Rap cus the song its from is called love of my life

10. BikerMatt13 said:

can sum1 please tell me what song the background music is from at around 3:20 with snoop dogg over it. i know its not a snoop dogg song and i recognize the background music but i forget what song it is. can someone please tell what song that is. its at 3:20 in DJ Bling Ultimate 2004 Rap and Hip Hip Remix

11. KillaB1986 said:

Smile Here It Is Yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i actually got it man, it was trippin me out hardcore ne ways yea look up the instrumental version of jedi mind tricks with visions of ghandi animal rap k

Peace

12. Frogga bop said:

Thumbs up thakya

thanks for da info on the song, do you know if anyone has rapped to it tho??

13. lex said:

it's call "love of my life" by wild lyle aka unorthodox.....myspace.com/wildlyle =]

14. lex said:

15. miterbinnesdirty said:

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMatt13 View Post
    can sum1 please tell me what song the background music is from at around 3:20 with snoop dogg over it. i know its not a snoop dogg song and i recognize the background music but i forget what song it is. can someone please tell what song that is. its at 3:20 in DJ Bling Ultimate 2004 Rap and Hip Hip Remix
    i do believe that is nas: got yourself a gun....

but dont take my word for it ;-)

look it up!

and i do think it is sudden LOSS of me but MESS still sounds cool

16. fatarse said:

Wink Try "Love of My Life" by Wild Unorthodox

Try "Love of My Life" by Wild Unorthodox
    oh yeah and its "Sordid Mess of me".......
    pce out

17. fatarse said:

Try "Love of My Life" by Wild Unorthodox

18. bugmenot2 said:

Wild Unorthodox just took the beat from JMT for "Love of my Life".
    The original source is "Dear Love" from Tragic Sense