Ramy Sabry - ba7ebek & alf mashalah 3aleik

Thread: Ramy Sabry - ba7ebek & alf mashalah 3aleik

Tags: None

RoCk-StAr said:

Quote Originally Posted by Angelus View Post
    ooh and also...nasini is an adjective.... so like forgotten? so nasini el donia would be forgotten world or would it describe the state one would be in if they forgot the world..kinda thing hehe ....and below ill paste the translation i found for that song, if you could look over it and tell me what you think argook
    Oh wait, I was talking about simple "nasini", you obviously meen "nas-sini" with stress on the "s", this one means "make me forget", it's on the order form, the one I explained earlier is like Hisham Abbass's "Nasini" from "Feinoh" album.

The translation is good, some minor adjustments...

a7la kalam = the sweetest words
    law sanya ana bab3ed 3annak = if I get away from your for a "second" (sanya=second, de2ee2a=minute)
    domny khaleek wayaya = hold me, stay with me
    taala neash agmal ayam = let's live the most beautiful days
    we nseet ya habiby eldonia maak = and I forgot the world with you my love
    wa el donia di shahda alaya = and the world is my witness
    batmana el omr yetool wafdal ahebak ala tool = I wish my life would be longer and then I'd love you forever
    da ana yama helemt akon wayak = I've dreamed a lot of being with you

Angelus said:

someone dedicated the song hehe, nasini el donia, and thats how the nasini was written when they sent it..and i though it was the correct spellin since it was a saudi lol...though its the same in nogomi.com since after that i went and got the whole album...thanks for all that, ill note it down when i come home from school...checked facebook btw?

Angelus said:

oh and one more thing, if the accent goes on the s , does it make it an s written with a 9 or just a different pronounciation accent to make the difference?

RoCk-StAr said:

The "Nasini" is written in Arabic as ناسيني
    The "Nassini" is written as نَسِّيني

So Nasini is pronounced as "Na-si-ni"
    but Nassini is pronounced as "Nas-si-ni"
    both with "S" non with 9, just that one of them is stressed

And I totally forgot about Facebook, I'll check it a.s.a.p.

Angelus said:

lol i figured you did we need to make you more active there :P ok i shall now proceed with learnin what you told me, despite the meeting i have to prepare for arabic seems to come 1st these days...or any day come to think of it

Angelus said:

aa and THANKS SHURKAN MERCI

Sergios said:

Here's a new quastion. Help me understanding this song. Like it very much :-)
    Bolt - don't know
    Ich heiße Sergey
    J'habite Mariupol'
    ٲﻣﻮﺮﻔﻲ ﻣﺤﺑﻮﺩﮥ
    Αυτά έχει η ζωή

RoCk-StAr said:

Default ♪ Issam Karika - Romeo ♪

Romeo

ana wel-banat, beinna 7kayat / me and the girls, share many tales
    w sahar w gharam w kalam beydaweb albohom / and nights and love and words that melt their hearts
    ana mahma adoob, ma2darsh atoob / no matter how much I fall in love, i couldn't stop
    wezzay te7laly ed-donya law ab3ed 3anohom / how could the world be good for me if I stay away from them
    kol el shoban, haygeelah gnaan / all the guys are going insane
    ezzay ana kol youmein ma3a bent t7ebeny / wondering how each 2 days I'm with a new girl that loves me
    Romeo el-7ab-beeb, ma2darsh asseeb / I'm Romeo the lover, I can't leave...
    banoota 2aletly ya Romeo enta sa7arteny / ...a girl that told me "Romeo you charmed me"

fe banat es7ab, 3aysheen fe 3azab / there are girls who are friends, living in torture
    men youm 3oyounhom 2alet 3awzeen ye3sha2o / ever since their eyes decided to fall in love
    dayman mawa3eed, w ba2ool w ba3eed / always on dates, and say and repeat
    fe kalam et2aal meet marra w bardo ysada2o / words that have been said a hundred times and still they believe them
    law wa7da nadeetny, 3alashan 7abeetny / if a girl called me, because she loved me
    w kanet mosh 7elwa oloulha Romeo mosh hena / and she wasn't cute tell her Romeo isn't here
    mosh 3aref anaam, ana 7abeet kam / I can't sleep, how many did I love
    el beed wel somr welly 3oyounha mlawena / whites, brutnettes and those with colored eyes

ana wel-banat, beinna 7kayat / me and the girls, share many tales
    w sahar w gharam w kalam beydaweb albohom / and nights and love and words that melt their hearts
    ana mahma adoob, ma2darsh atoob / no matter how much I fall in love, i couldn't stop
    wezzay te7laly ed-donya law ab3ed 3anohom / how could the world be good for me if I stay away from them

And tell your sister hi since I didn't see the message before

Also "amar", don't worry I'll do your requests too, sorry for the delay.

Sergios said:

Thank you so much. And I didn't know my sister left a message for you. She didn't tell me, but she likes arabian language too :-)
    Ich heiße Sergey
    J'habite Mariupol'
    ٲﻣﻮﺮﻔﻲ ﻣﺤﺑﻮﺩﮥ
    Αυτά έχει η ζωή

amar said:

Unhappy hi its AMar Again

ELEOS! - MERCY!

CAN SOME1 HELP ME WITH GHAZALLY AND MEN AWEL YOUM . MOUSTAFAAAAA - I HAVE A LOT OF AMR DIAB..I COULD HELP :-)
    AND REMEMBER:
    El saber moftah el farag

Angelus said:

rock star hun,where did you disappear to...i have another request for you as well ...amr diab's a2mel eih please

s_jazz said:

Smile

Hello
    Angelus, your method really helps to learn arabic I began to understand some phrases in arabic songs

RoCk-StAr, thank you for your help
    could you please help me a little? In two songs I heared "kan ya makan, kan fe zaman". What does it mean?
    makan=place, zaman= the time, period...?
    Last edited by s_jazz; 02-15-2007 at 03:33 PM.

Angelus said:

lol it does doesnt it and then you get help from the right people and you learn phrases hehe... and i can vouch for makan = place, its in one of the posts from before lol...

Angelus said:

Quote Originally Posted by s_jazz View Post
    Angelus, your method really helps to learn arabic I began to understand some phrases in arabic songs

RoCk-StAr, thank you for your help
    could you please help me a little? In two songs I heared "kan ya makan, kan fe zaman". What does it mean?
    makan=place, zaman= the time, period...?
    ok interestingly enough kan ya makan, kan fe zaman means "once upon a time, long time ago" ... i just asked another egyptian friend of mine ... i asked him to explain and makan does mean place and kan is the past tense.. hence if you say kan makan it means there was a place but when the ya goes in the middle- " kan ya makan", then it becomes 'once upon a time' ...thats what he said, maybe rock star should elaborate on that

Sergios said:

Angelus - are you come down from heaven?
    (if you want - don't answer)

I want to study arabian, can you advice me where to begin?
    Ich heiße Sergey
    J'habite Mariupol'
    ٲﻣﻮﺮﻔﻲ ﻣﺤﺑﻮﺩﮥ
    Αυτά έχει η ζωή

RoCk-StAr said:

Sorry for the long absence, I've been a bit busy lately.

I'll do all the translations in time

About the "Kan yama kan, kan fe zaman..."

"Kan" is the the Arabic term for the past, "Yama" means "a lot", so "Kan yama kan" means "long long ago", "Kan fe zaman", "Zaman" has 2 senses, one which means "Time", the other means "The past", here it's the 2nd, so it means "in the past there was...", so over all it means "Long long ago in the past there was..." it's used as "Once upon a time there was...".

Sergios, I know a forum for teaching languages, if you want it PM me.

Angelus said:

I knew rock star is gonna do a good job here thanks rock star....
    sergios....thanks, thats nice of you...wonder if all the people i bug with questions about arabic feel the same

Angelus said:

oooh and i have another question....donia ( or donya lol)....i thought it means world...from the nasini el donia translation....and i think another egyptian friend of mine said world .. BUT one of my libyan friends yesterday said donya means life...3alam is world..he said....classical arabic...so erm...help?

RoCk-StAr said:

"Life" is "7ayah/7ayat" حياة
    "Donya" is "World", also "3alam" is world too, but "3alam" could be used to refer to "People" like the French say "Tout le monde".
    "Donya" could be used to subliminally refer to everyday life, but it's not that vastly used, and it doesn't give that sense in "Nassini ed-donya".

More proof that "Donya" means "World" is that in Turkish, World is "Dünya" taken from Arabic.

Angelus said:

sa7 now let me get back to the libyan with that LOL shukran