Ramy Sabry - ba7ebek & alf mashalah 3aleik

Thread: Ramy Sabry - ba7ebek & alf mashalah 3aleik

Tags: None

RoCk-StAr said:

Yes, but allah yekhaleek is more like begging someone for something.

And yes, Lessa is a great song, but did you listen to his new album, I recommend "Fe Ghamdet 3ein", I really like this one

Btw, do you want a translation of Lessa?!
  2. monaa said:

hii
    could some translate song called Law 3ala Albi by fadl shaker plzzzzzzzz

RoCk-StAr said:

Default ♪ Fadl Shaker - Law 3ala Alby ♪

Welcome monaa, here you go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Law 3ala Ably
    If It Was Up To my Heart

law 3ala alby daab fe hawak w kfaaya / if it was up to my heart, it fell in your love and enough
    leil w sahar w 3enaad wayaya / don't make me stay up all night and don't be stubborn with me
    gowwa 3oyouny 7aneen w gharam / in my eyes there's love
    moshtaa2 le 3eineek / I miss your eyes

alby nadalak, 7en fe youm w ta3ala / my heart called you, remember me one day and come
    wadeek ro7y bas ta3ala / I'll give you my soul so you'd come
    yally ba7ebak arrab, tammen alby 3aleek / my love come closer, assure my heart that you're fine

betgheeb ayam w layaly / you leave me for days and nights
    wenta ma betgheeb 3an baaly / but you never leave my mind
    w trou7 w tseebny 3aleek mashghoul / you go and leave me worried about you

ba7lam be 3eineek w gharamak / I dream of your eyes and love
    w badoob fe hawak w kalamak / and i love your love and your words
    wala leila leya 3alaya ttol / but you never check up on me even for one night

law 3ala alby daab fe hawak w kfaaya / if it was up to my heart, it fell in your love and enough
    leil w sahar w 3enaad wayaya / don't make me stay up all night and don't be stubborn with me

esmaa3 menny w 3eesh ma3a alby zamany / listen to me and live with my heart as long as I live
    w tdoub feye w a7ebak taany / and love me and I'll love you again
    kefaya 3esht keteer men ablak / it's enough that I lived long before you
    ba7lam beek / dreaming about you

teb3ed 3anny leih tab mana oddamak / why do you go far from me , I'm infront of you
    bas2al albak eih a7lamak / asking your heart what are your dreams
    law tetmanna ed-donya b7alha / if you wish for the whole world
    tekoon fe edeik / it'll be in your hands (I'll get it to you)

betgheeb ayam w layaly / you leave me for days and nights
    wenta ma betgheeb 3an baaly / but you never leave my mind
    w trou7 w tseebny 3aleek mashghoul / you go and leave me worried about you

ba7lam be 3eineek w gharamak / I dream of your eyes and love
    w badoob fe hawak w kalamak / and i love your love and your words
    wala leila leya 3alaya ttol / but you never check up on me even for one night

alby nadalak, 7en fe youm w ta3ala / my heart called you, remember me one day and come
    wadeek ro7y bas ta3ala / I'll give you my soul so you'd come
    yally ba7ebak arrab, tammen alby 3aleek / my love come closer, assure my heart that you're fine
    Last edited by RoCk-StAr; 02-04-2007 at 09:54 PM.

Angelus said:

i dont know about him, but i want a translation of lessa...and also fe ghamdet 3ein, rego3ek and hallifoh and erm..ok thats enough for now...then ill be back with most titles from the 2006 album i think LOL heeey..dont curse me :P im a diabian

RoCk-StAr said:

lol, ok then I'll do them a.s.a.p.
    Btw, fe ghamdet 3ein in from the new album

Angelus said:

i know haha....but its a priority..and when i wrote the post i was playin the 2004 one hence the rest of the titles then i felt bad for you loading you so .....so i thought 7'alas that will do for now, more request later

Angelus said:

hey, rayaneiwane, i just realised you were on the bulgarian lyrcs bit as well....you listen to bulgarian music as well????

RoCk-StAr said:

Default ♪ Hossam Habib - Lessa ♪

Lessa
    Still

lessa, bet2olly 7abiby la2eetha / still, sweetheart you tell me I found it
    kelma 3ala lessany ba2olha / a word on my tongue I say it
    men alby w ro7y ba2olha / from my heart and soul I say it
    leila, mel-3omr b7alo n3eesh-ha / one night, from the while life time we live it
    ana w enta layaly w oulha / you and me for nights and I say it

sama3ny da2et albak wenta bet2olhaly / let me hear your heart beat when you say it to me
    da 3eineek bet2olly ba7ebak ya a3az shee2 ghaly / your eyes tell me "I love you, my most precious thing"
    (2x)

leila, mel-3omr b7alo n3eesh-ha / one night, from the while life time we live it

ana kol elly etmaneeto ya 7abiby fed-donya dee / all that I wished from the whole world
    fe hawak shofto w 7aseeto awel ma 3eineek betnaady / I found it and felt it in your love once your eyes call me
    (2x)

(2x)

Angelus said:

thanks keep up the good work LOL...and damn, awake at 9 am ....hope you been to bed lol..and yes i do mean 9 am ur time

RoCk-StAr said:

lol you're welcome, I still haven't gone to bed, it's mid year vacation right now so I stay up for 2 days or so...

Angelus said:

sounds familiar only i do it anyway...vacation or not....ill sleep after class lol...btw look how big this thread has gotten since i dont shut up LOL....ima make you the most read member...hahaha.....and yes i do know its a lot of work for you im addin to ur reputation but it wont let me do it twice in a row the punk thing hehe
  12. rayaneiwane said:

hi ya 7elou I m arabic I understand all arabic dialect and wat I like is ottoman arabic
    this song I send it to u
    law sa2altak 2enta masri t2ouli 2eih t2ouli masri 2ebni masri w 2ebn masr 2alla 3alei
    2oulha bi 2a3la sot wi 2erfa3 rassak li fo2 2ana masri w 2abouya masri bi samari w loni masri 2ana masri w 2abouya masri w bkhifit dami masri wi kouli masri 2allah 3alei
    moulouk el gad3ana w di 7aga fi tab3ouhoum w 3ach2ahoum 2ana wa 2atmana 7obohom cheribti mn nilha masr w 2albi 7anilha masr w 2olt 2aghanilha ghinwit ma7aba w fakhr ya rabi te7miha masr ya rabi khaliha masr 2insorha 3aliha 2i7miha mn koli char
    I will listen to hossam habib album he has a nice voice

law badak tegebly el al7ane bet3 diana wa wahed 5aleejy law yesalouny
    3anak I find this arabic which they sing very hard
  13. rayaneiwane said:

this song give me shudder even if I m not egyptian
    nancy ajram_ ana masri

Sergios said:

Hey, someone!!!
    I like George Al-Rassi song, but don't know it's name. Something about Tabib (doctor)
    Link from live concert: Bolt - Tabib garrah

And here's for "Haram" Link: Bolt - Haram
    Ich heiße Sergey
    J'habite Mariupol'
    ٲﻣﻮﺮﻔﻲ ﻣﺤﺑﻮﺩﮥ
    Αυτά έχει η ζωή

RoCk-StAr said:

Quote Originally Posted by rayaneiwane View Post
    nd wat I like is ottoman arabic
    hmm.... There's no such thing as Ottoman Arabic, there's an Ottoman Font and there's Ottoman Turkish, but no Ottoman Arabic at all, simply because Ottomans only spoke Turkish and they wanted to destroy the Arabic language by replacing it with Turkish, which is why we in Egypt have so many words borrowed from Turkish.

@Sergios: Tabib Garra7 is originally "George Wassouf's"

Anyhow, I'll work on all of these right away, sorry for the delay guys.

RoCk-StAr said:

Default ♪ Hossam Habib - Rogo3ak ♪

Rogo3ak
    Your Return

ayamy fe bo3dy 3anak, moshta2a le kol kelma / my days in your absence, miss every word
    kan alby sme3ha mennak, aw nazra w 7ata basma / that your heart heard from you, or a look or even a smile
    (2x)

Rogo3ak leya amaly w 7elm ba3eesh 3aleeh / your return is my hope and a dream I live by
    law yekhlas kol 3omry fe b3adak yeswa eih / if all my life is over in your absence, then what would it be worth
    ta3ala ya 7abiby, arrab mestany eih / come my love, come closer what are you waiting for
    (2x)

mesh rady el youm ye3ady, youmy fe bo3dak sana / the day doesn't wanna pass, my day in your absence is lika a year
    enta et7amelt bo3dy, mesh ader leih ana / you beared my absence, then why can't I
    (2x)

Rogo3ak leya amaly w 7elm ba3eesh 3aleeh / your return is my hope and a dream I live by
    law yekhlas kol 3omry fe b3adak yeswa eih / if all my life is over in your absence, then what would it be worth
    ta3ala ya 7abiby, arrab mestany eih / come my love, come closer what are you waiting for
    (2x)

(2x)

RoCk-StAr said:

Default ♪ Hossam Habib - 7allefooh ♪

7allefooh
    Make Her Swear*

7allefooh lama tshofooh, bel-layaly w fakkarooh / make her swear when you see him, by the nights and remind him
    7allefooh yerga3ly taany, 7awlo leya traga3ooh / make her swear to come back to me, try tobring hem back to me
    (2x)

mahma 2al, mahma 2essy, kaddebooh law 2al nessee / whatever she said, even if she was cruel, she'll be laying if she said that she forgot
    oulo leeh en elly benna, 7ob 3omro ma yetnessee / tell her that what's between us is a love that'll never be forgotten
    (2x)

oulo leeh enny ba7ebo wen alby w ro7y feeh / tell her that I love her and that my heart and soul are hers
    wenny 3aref enno faker lessa 7oby w mosh naseeh / and that I know that she still remembers my love and she's never forgotten it
    (2x)

oulo leeh enny ba7ebo wen alby w ro7y feeh / tell her that I love her and that my heart and soul are hers
    wenny 3aref enno faker lessa 7oby w mosh naseeh / and that I know that she still remembers my love and she's never forgotten it
    (2x)

7allefooh lama tshofooh, bel-layaly w fakkarooh / make her swear when you see him, by the nights and remind him
    7allefooh yerga3ly taany, 7awlo leya traga3ooh / make her swear to come back to me, try tobring hem back to me
    (2x)

* it should be "Make Him Swear", but in many songs females are reffered to as males, it's a school in poetry...
    The correct term to be "Make Her Swear" is "7allefooha".

P.S. Through out the whole song he refferes to his love as a male, but I translated it as it's supposed to be.

Angelus said:

shukran shukran shukran and that explanation explains one of amr diab songs where he sings about a male...i was wonderin whats up with that hehe )

Angelus said:

Quote Originally Posted by rayaneiwane View Post
    hi ya 7elou I m arabic I understand all arabic dialect and wat I like is ottoman arabic
    this song I send it to u
    law sa2altak 2enta masri t2ouli 2eih t2ouli masri 2ebni masri w 2ebn masr 2alla 3alei
    2oulha bi 2a3la sot wi 2erfa3 rassak li fo2 2ana masri w 2abouya masri bi samari w loni masri 2ana masri w 2abouya masri w bkhifit dami masri wi kouli masri 2allah 3alei
    moulouk el gad3ana w di 7aga fi tab3ouhoum w 3ach2ahoum 2ana wa 2atmana 7obohom cheribti mn nilha masr w 2albi 7anilha masr w 2olt 2aghanilha ghinwit ma7aba w fakhr ya rabi te7miha masr ya rabi khaliha masr 2insorha 3aliha 2i7miha mn koli char
    I will listen to hossam habib album he has a nice voice

law badak tegebly el al7ane bet3 diana wa wahed 5aleejy law yesalouny
    3anak I find this arabic which they sing very hard

im confused...which song is this

RoCk-StAr said:

Default ♪ Hossam Habib - Fe Ghamdet 3ein ♪

Fe Ghamdet 3ein
    In A Blink of An Eye

fe ghamdet 3ein 3eshe2t hawak w 7abeetak / in a blink of an eye, I loved you and loved your love
    la oult lfeen wakhedny ma3ak wala nseetak / never asked where are you taking me, and never forgot you
    (2x)
    fe ghamdet 3ein, hawak 3eshe2to w fe sanya / in a blink of an eye, I loved you and in a second
    ma3ak e7lawet ed-donya, fe ghamdet 3ein / the world became more beautiful with you, in a blink of an eye
    (2x)

fe ghamdet 3ein 3eshe2t hawak w 7abeetak / in a blink of an eye, I loved you and loved your love
    la oult lfeen wakhedny ma3ak wala nseetak / never asked where are you taking me, and never forgot you

fe 7odn edeik, ba7es bra7a gowwaya / when i'm in your arms I feel a rest inside me
    amana 3aleik tekammel donyety ma3aya / please spend the rest of my life with me
    (2x)
    w 3einy 3aleek ya reet ganbak tekhaleeny / and my eyes see you, I wish you'd keep me next to you
    a3eesh ayamy w sneeny, w 3einy 3aleek / to live my days and years, while my eyes see you
    w 3einy 3aleek ya reet ganbak tekhaleeny / and my eyes see you, I wish you'd keep me next to you
    a3eesh ayamy w sneeny, fe 7dn edeik / to live my days and years in your arms