Ramy Sabry - ba7ebek & alf mashalah 3aleik

Thread: Ramy Sabry - ba7ebek & alf mashalah 3aleik

Tags: None

RoCk-StAr said:

Quote Originally Posted by Angelus View Post
    shukran shukran shukran and that explanation explains one of amr diab songs where he sings about a male...i was wonderin whats up with that hehe )
    lol, it's very common actually
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelus View Post
    im confused...which song is this
    it's a song Nancy did for Egypt

Btw, do you know Mohamed Fouad?!
    he was the 2nd right after Amr Diab in the 80's & 90's, but now he's barely surviving, check out his old stuff 1st then try the new ones.

RoCk-StAr said:

Default ♪ Mohamed El Mazem - 7aram ♪

Well Sergio, you'd better change your sources cuz neither of these songs was George El Rassy's, that 7aram is Mohamed El Mazem's, he's Saudi and the song is in Khaligi dialect, here you go, enjoy...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7aram
    Have Mercy

7aram, ana ma saweitelak shay, ana ma saweitelak shay / have mercy, I haven't done anything to you, I haven't done anything to you
    (2x)

tatrekny bala asbab, bala a3zaar / you leave me without any reaons or excuses
    wana e7sasy kan en-naar, wesh elly saar / and then I was burning, what happend
    (2x)
    kent sadeg ma3ak, kent wallah wefeeg / I was honest with you, i was really a partner
    (2x)
    7aram, ana ma saweitelak shay, ana ma saweitelak shay / have mercy, I haven't done anything to you, I haven't done anything to you

leih faj2a tebt3ed 3an 3einy w tgheeb / why suddenly you go away from my eyes for long
    3atny forsa feeha astaw3eb el wad3 el ghareeb / give me a chance to grasp this weird situation
    (2x)

galbek elly tawa3ak, gader 3ala el hejraan / your heart that obbeyed you can dump
    welly akhaztah ma3ak galby ana el ensaan / and what you took with you was my human heart
    (2x)

allah yessame7 ha ez-zaman, w ysame7ak weyaah / god forgive this time, and forgive you with it
    wen kan lel far7a theman, 3eshnaha w defa3naah / and if the happiness had a price, we lived it and payed it
    (2x)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

حرااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااام
    انا ما ساويتلك شئ
    حراااااااااااااااااااااااااااام
    انا ما سويتلك يش
    تتركني بلا أسباب بلا اعزار
    وانا احساسي كان النار وشلِ اللي صار
    تتركني بلا أسباب بلا اعزار
    وانا احساسي كان النار وشلِ اللي صار
    كنت صادق معاك كنت و الله وفي
    كنت صادق معاك كنت و الله وفي
    حرام انا ما سويتلك شي
    انا ما سويتلك شي

ليه فجأة تبتعد عن عيني و تغيب
    عطيني فرصة فيها استوعب الوضع الغريب
    ليـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ــــه
    ليه فجأة تبتعد عن عيني و تغيب
    عطيني فرصة فيها استوعب الوضع الغريب
    حرام انا ما سويتلك شي
    انا ما سويتلك شي

قلبك يللي طاوعك قادر على الهجران
    واللي اخدته معك قلبي أنا الانسان
    قلبك الي طاوعك قادر على الهجران
    واللي اخدته معك قلبي أنا الانسان
    حرام انا ما سويتلك شي
    انا ما سويتلك شي

الله يسامح هاالزمن و يسامحك وياه
    و إن كان للفرحة ثمن عشناها و دفعناه
    الله يسامح هاالزمن و يسامحك وياه
    و إن كان للفرحة ثمن عشناها و دفعناه
    حرام انا ما سويتلك شي
    انا ما سويتلك شي
    انا ما سويتلك شي
    ان ا م ا س وي ت ل ك ش ي
  3. rayaneiwane said:

hi rokstar
    can you give lyric of law yessalouny 3anak by diana haddad and one 5aleejy please

RoCk-StAr said:

Default ♪ George Wassouf - Tabib Garra7 ♪

Tabib Garra7
    A Surgeon

tabib garra7, oloub en-nas adaweeha / I'm a surgeon, that cures people's hearts
    yama graa7, sehert el-leil adareeha / but I've stayed up all night to hide many wounds
    (2x)
    Shafouny 2alo methanny / they saw me and said that I was living in luxury...
    men kotr el far7 beyghanny / ... singing from all the happiness
    (2x)
    ta3alo wes2alo 3anny / come and ask about me
    (2x)
    ana elly beya graa7 ateba el kon ma teshfeeny / I have many wounds in me that all the doctors of the world couldn't heal

w yama graa7, sehert el-leil adareeha / but I've stayed up all night to hide many wounds

ya 3ashe2een alby, zay el gharee, / oh lovers, my heart is like a wounded man
    zay el ghareeb ba2alo zaman / like a wounded man for a long time now
    ya nasyeen 7oby, neseeto ezzay, / oh you who forgotten my love, how could you forget it
    neseeto ezzay 7oby elly kan / how could you forget my love that used to be...
    (2x)
    feen el wo3ood, feen el 3ohood / where are the promises, where are the treaties
    (2x)
    feen el ma7aba wel 7anan, wel 7anan / where is the love and kindness, and the kindness

ya 3ashe2een alby, zay el gharee, / oh lovers, my heart is like a wounded man
    zay el ghareeb ba2alo zaman / like a wounded man for a long time now
    ya nasyeen 7oby, neseeto ezzay, / oh you who forgotten my love, how could you forget it
    neseeto ezzay 7oby elly kan / how could you forget my love that used to be...
    (2x)
    feen el ma7aba wel 7anan, wel 7anan / where is the love and kindness, and the kindness

(2x)
    (2x)
    ana elly beya graa7 ateba el kon ma teshfeeny / I have many wounds in me that all the doctors of the world couldn't heal

w yama graa7, sehert el-leil adareeha / but I've stayed up all night to hide many wounds

yama 2aseet yama, samty maraar, / I've suffered a lot, my silence is bitter
    samty maraar, de7ky aneen / my silence is bitter, my laugh is a moan
    da3et lebtesama, wel atr faat, / the smile was lost, and the train has left
    el atr faat men seneen / the train has left years ago (an expression means it's too late)
    (2x)
    (2x)

yama 2aseet yama, samty maraar, / I've suffered a lot, my silence is bitter
    samty maraar, de7ky aneen / my silence is bitter, my laugh is a moan
    da3et lebtesama, wel atr faat, / the smile was lost, and the train has left
    el atr faat men seneen / the train has left years ago (an expression means it's too late)
    (2x)

(2x)
    (2x)

yama graa7, sehert el-leil adareeha / but I've stayed up all night to hide many wounds

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

طبيب جراح

طبيب جراح قلوب الناس اداويها
    وياما جراح سهرت الليل اداريها
    شافوني قالوا متهني
    من كثر الفرح بيغني
    تعالوا واسألوا عني انا اللي بيّ جراح
    اطباء الكون ما تشفيني
    يا عاشقين قلبي زي الغريب بقالو زمان
    يا ناسين حبي نسيتو ازاي حبي اللي كان
    فين الوعود فين العهود
    فين المحبه والحنان
    شافوني قالوا متهني
    من كثر الفرح بيغني
    اطباء الكون ما تشفيني
    ياما قاسيت ياما صمتي مرار وضحكي انين
    وضاعت الابتسامه والقطر فات من سنين
    فين الوعود فين العهود
    فين المحبه والحنان
    شافوني قالوا متهني
    من كثر الفرح بيغني
    اطباء الكون ما تشفيني

RoCk-StAr said:

Quote Originally Posted by rayaneiwane View Post
    hi rokstar
    can you give lyric of law yessalouny 3anak by diana haddad and one 5aleejy please
    What do you mean by that?!

RoCk-StAr said:

Law Yesalony
    If They Ask Me About You

lo yes2elony 3anek, shelly jaralee menek / if they ask me about you, what happened to me from you
    fe 7ebena ya ghaly galben 3ala haweneh / in our love my precious ... (I don't understand that part)
    (4x)

bagee 3ala mee3adek, mahma yetool e3nadek / I'm keeping my date, no mater how long your stubborness takes
    fe gheebetek w b3adek, bas la teghayer zanney / in your absence, but don't change my mind
    (2x)

tes-har 3aleek 3eyoony, ya ra7ety w jnoony / my eyes stay up all night because of you, you are my rest and madness
    wel galb bek maftooneh wana sedg el wefa ma denaah / and my heart is in love with you ... (The rest doesn't make sense to me)

lo yes2elony 3anek, shelly jaralee menek / if they ask me about you, what happened to me from you
    fe 7ebena ya ghaly galben 3ala haweneh / in our love my precious ... (I don't understand that part)

P.S. This is so hard for me, although I understand the Khaliji dialect very well since I lived in KSA for some time, yet this is way too complicated for me, they use words that are never used in the spoken language, that's the Khaliji bedwian (nomadic) poetry, that's why it's not popular at all....

Angelus said:

Quote Originally Posted by RoCk-StAr View Post
    Btw, do you know Mohamed Fouad?!
    he was the 2nd right after Amr Diab in the 80's & 90's, but now he's barely surviving, check out his old stuff 1st then try the new ones.
    excellent.../me goes off to download right about now..thanks for the songs you done already, im goin through habib, hosni and hamaki for the next requests i like to keep you busy lol...im a cruel woman no i just like u best if its any consolation lol

RoCk-StAr said:

lol no problem, I sure like to help.

Angelus said:

u r so nice..i know which songs i want hehe, but im trying to find translation online cuz its a lot i dont wanna dump it all on you straight away...it would be better if i found something for you to look over maybe..though i like the way you write them out...btw there are a few words i keep seeing ...can you tell me what they mean since i cant work it out exactly from songs lol...here they are hehe, 3aleek, hawak, khaleek, and there was more which i cant remember now...hence...to be continued ...i wrote a damn novel didnt i

RoCk-StAr said:

lol, no problem, you always know where to dump it all
    About the words...

3aleek = on you.
    Hawak = your love (literally "your air", it's very common to use as a synonym for love).
    Khaleek = it means both "Stay" and "Do become/change", depends on the sense of the sentence.

Angelus said:

thanks btw in case you didnt look, i confirmed you....after performing my happy dance...no ok i dont have one..not that insane...yet

Angelus said:

oooh whats 3alaya and is manak=everywhere and when you add 'y' at the end of the word, it becomes 'my' like...erm .....youm-day...youmy -my day.....ok not sure if thats correct but lol....get me?

Angelus said:

noo ayamy is what i was thinkin of lol.nevermind the youm bit

Angelus said:

and sana is the singular for seneen, i.e. sana=year?

RoCk-StAr said:

3alaya = on me
    makan = place
    kol makan = everywhere, every place
    yes, "y" is possessive when added at the end of a word
    Youmy = my day
    Ayamy = my days
    And yes that's right, Sana is the singular of Seneen
    Sana = a year
    Seneen = years'

Angelus said:

SHUKRAN.... took a few songs for me to figure them out lol
  17. rayaneiwane said:

thanks rokstar
    and sergio u hav a good taste
    I remember when I was child I listen to dese songs and wwe keep on listennning it

LenOosh said:

Wow! Thread is going great
    New request:
    Can i have the lyrics of allah yebarekly feek by tamer hosny?
    *cheers*

Sergios said:

THANKS rockstar

Apologize for my amateurishness. All in my head turns upside down - that link is a sound from live video of George Wassouf's concert and there was some people who gave him a poster with phrase "Ala rassi" (btw does it literally means "on my head"?).
    But i really didn't mean "Haram" is George Wassouf's song - too different voices.
    Sukran gazzilan anyway :-)

P.S. I Thought "Haram" means "Sin"
    Last edited by Sergios; 02-07-2007 at 09:28 AM.
    Ich heiße Sergey
    J'habite Mariupol'
    ٲﻣﻮﺮﻔﻲ ﻣﺤﺑﻮﺩﮥ
    Αυτά έχει η ζωή

jadedarknight said:

hii everyone!
    i wonder if someone can help me with Tamer Hosny's lyrics "za3lan menek"? RoCk-StAr? please

thx

hey, Rayaneiwane did you get the song?