Ramy Sabry - ba7ebek & alf mashalah 3aleik

Thread: Ramy Sabry - ba7ebek & alf mashalah 3aleik

Tags: None

Ecoliqua said:

Hallo,

can anybody please post the arabic font lyrics of the song "Asmar ya amarany" by "Abdel Halim Hafez"... I am serching the net for hours and I cannot find it... :-(
    I already have the translation, but I have not the arabic font.

Thank you in advance.

LenOosh said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ecoliqua View Post
    Hallo,

can anybody please post the arabic font lyrics of the song "Asmar ya amarany" by "Abdel Halim Hafez"... I am serching the net for hours and I cannot find it... :-(
    I already have the translation, but I have not the arabic font.

Thank you in advance.
    can u plz put its translation here?

Ecoliqua said:

Default Abdul-Halim Hafiz - Asmar Ya Asmarany

Sure I can!
    Translation is from the Greatest Rock Star :-)

Asmar Ya Asmarani
    Dark Skinned, Oh Darkie

Asmar Ya Asmarani, Men Assaq 3alaya ? / Dark skinned, oh darkie, who made you be cruel to me?
    Law Terda Bhawani, Bardo Enta Elli Leya / if you're satisfied with my weakness, you're still the one for me
    Betzeed 3azabi Leih? W yhoon Shababi Leih ? / why do you increase my torture? and why my youth doesn't worth anything for you?
    Wettawel 3heyabak Leih, Olli Leih ? / and why is your absence long, tell me why?
    Nasi Leih? Leih Ya Asmar ? / why do you forget? why, you dark skinned?

Yasmar Albi Fi Nar, Nar 3azabi Wonar Zononi / o dark skinned, my heart is on fire, the fire of my torture and the fire of my doubts
    Yasmar Fikri E7tar, Elshooq Danani, Sahar 3oyoni / o dark skinned my thoughts are confused, the yearning sickened me, it made me sleepless
    W el-gar7 Elli Fi Albi Ezay Adaweeh ? / and the wound in my heart, how could I cure it?
    W ed-dam3 Elli Fi 3eeni Le emta Adareeh ? / and the tears in my eyes, till when should I hide them?
    Lana Bashki Wala Ba7ki, Bas Olli Ya 7abibi / I'm not complaining or telling, but tell me my love

Asmar Ya Asmarani, Men Assaq 3alaya ? / Dark skinned, oh darkie, who made you be cruel to me?
    Law Terda Bhawani, Bardo Enta Elli Leya / if you're satisfied with my weakness, you're still the one for me
    Betzeed 3azabi Leih? W yhoon Shababi Leih ? / why do you increase my torture? and why my youth doesn't worth anything for you?
    Wettawel 3heyabak Leih, Olli Leih ? / and why is your absence long, tell me why?

Alooli Ennas Hawak 7eera Wo'olt A7tar / people told me that your love is confusion and I decided to be confused
    3ashan Khatrak, Te7ayarni, Tesaharni, / for you, you confuse me, you make me sleepless
    Kefaya Akhtor 3ala Fekrak / it's enough that you'd think of me
    Wana Radi Be7ermani We7erti Waya Ashgani / and I'm satisfied with my deprivasion and my confusion and my sorrows
    Dal7ob Ellana Shofto Yom Wayak / that's the love that I've seen someday with you
    Farra7ni Wnasani Ezay Ansak / it made me happy and made me forget how to forget you
    Lana Bashki Wala Ba7ki, Bas Olli Ya 7abibi / I'm not complaining or telling, but tell me my love

Ana Shari Hawak Yasmar, Bero7i, / I want your love, dark skinned for my soul,
    Wefar7iti W3omri, Ayam 7elwa 3eshnaha, Ra7et / and my joy and my life, beautiful day we've lived are gone
    Wenadet Badri, Ya Ret Terga3 Layaleeha Wana Wenta / and done early, I wish its nights would come back while you and me
    Ne3eesh Feeha, Welalb Elli Sha3halto Sneen Behawk / live in them, and the heart that you've made think about your love for years
    Daya3to Wlawa3to We'olt Fadak / you teased it and lost it nad I said it's sacreficed for you

Vanda said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ecoliqua View Post
    Sure I can!
    Translation is from the Greatest Rock Star :-)

Asmar Ya Asmarani
    Dark Skinned, Oh Darkie

Yasmar Albi Fi Nar, Nar 3azabi Wonar Zononi / o dark skinned, my heart is on fire, the fire of my torture and the fire of my doubts
    Yasmar Fikri E7tar, Elshooq Danani, Sahar 3oyoni / o dark skinned my thoughts are confused, the yearning sickened me, it made me sleepless
    W el-gar7 Elli Fi Albi Ezay Adaweeh ? / and the wound in my heart, how could I cure it?
    W ed-dam3 Elli Fi 3eeni Le emta Adareeh ? / and the tears in my eyes, till when should I hide them?

Alooli Ennas Hawak 7eera Wo'olt A7tar / people told me that your love is confusion and I decided to be confused
    3ashan Khatrak, Te7ayarni, Tesaharni, / for you, you confuse me, you make me sleepless
    Kefaya Akhtor 3ala Fekrak / it's enough that you'd think of me
    Wana Radi Be7ermani We7erti Waya Ashgani / and I'm satisfied with my deprivasion and my confusion and my sorrows
    Dal7ob Ellana Shofto Yom Wayak / that's the love that I've seen someday with you
    Farra7ni Wnasani Ezay Ansak / it made me happy and made me forget how to forget you

Ana Shari Hawak Yasmar, Bero7i, / I want your love, dark skinned for my soul,
    Wefar7iti W3omri, Ayam 7elwa 3eshnaha, Ra7et / and my joy and my life, beautiful day we've lived are gone
    Wenadet Badri, Ya Ret Terga3 Layaleeha Wana Wenta / and done early, I wish its nights would come back while you and me
    Ne3eesh Feeha, Welalb Elli Sha3halto Sneen Behawk / live in them, and the heart that you've made think about your love for years
    Daya3to Wlawa3to We'olt Fadak / you teased it and lost it nad I said it's sacreficed for you

أسمر يا أسمراني

أسمر يا أسمراني .. مين قساك عليا
    لو ترضى بهواني .. برضه انت اللي ليا
    بتزيد عذابي ليه .. ويهون شبابي ليه ؟
    وتطوّل غيابك ليه .. قولي ليه .. ناسي ليه ؟
    ليـــــــــــــــه .. يا اسمر

يا اسمر قلبي ف نار .. نار عذابي ونار ظنوني
    يا اسمر فكري احتار .. الشوق ضناني .. سهّر عيوني
    والجرح اللي ف قلبي إزاي أداويه
    والدمع اللي ف عيني لإمتى أداريه
    لا انا بشكي ولا بحكي .. بس قولي يا حبيبي

يا اسمر يا أسمراني .. مين قساك عليا

قالولي الناس هواك حيرة وقلت اختار عشان خاطرك
    تحيرني .. تسهرني .. كفاية اخطر على فكرك
    وأنا راضي بحرماني وحيرتي ويّا أشجاني
    ده الحب اللي أنا شفته يوم وياك .. وياك
    فرحني ونساني إزاي أنساك .. أنساك

انا شاري هواك يا اسمر .. بروحي .. وفرحتي وعمري
    وأيام حلوة عشناها .. راحت .. وانقضت بدري
    ياريت ترجع ليالينا وأنا وانت نعيش بيها
    والقلب اللي شغلته سنين بهواك .. بهواك
    لوعته وضيعته وقلت فداك .. فداك

source : Log In
    Hargez namirad, anke delash zendeh shod be eshgh
    "never dieth that one, whose heart is alive with love"

- Hafez

LenOosh said:

i wonder how i havent seen this translation on the thread until now seems that i missed that page
    btw
    thx to both of u

persianleyla said:

heyy guys , i`m still waiting for the translation to ya hayat albi by haifa wehbe , so if one of you can do that for me it will be greatly appreciated , thankss

Ecoliqua said:

Hi Vanda, thank you very much!

One day I will be able to search on those arabic sites... :-)

s_jazz said:

wow....How many pages were written since I've been here.
    RoCk-StAr, I don't know if you already translated it,
    but I can't find in internet Warda's Esma3ouny....
    please

HaYaT58 said:

Rock-Star thank you sooooooooooooooo much for translating Ya Lally by Mohammed Mounir. I love this song and I have been waiting for the translation for ages...

Now I want to ask if anybody has the translation of Elissa's song "Ahla donia" ? Maybe it has been already posted, but I didn't see it.... ??? And if not, could somebody please translate this song for me ???

And by the way........ I love this forum

psetto727 said:

hey rockstar can u translate fain habibi by asala..whenever u get a chance!....shokran habibi

psetto727 said:

Talking

hey rockstar can u translate fain habibi by asala..whenever u get a chance!....shokran habibi haha
  12. ISABEL said:

Mar7aba Rock Star
    Im From Mexico, I M Very Very Interested To Learn Arabic Language, I Found This Excellent Page, I Can Learn It With The Songs....i Have About 2 Months I Listened Amr Diab And I Really Love His Music. And Hossam Habib Too.... Would You Please Help Me And Translate The Next Songs: Hossam Habib- Queset Hab , Hossam Habib-odam 3yenk, Amr Diab-single Allah Aaleha, And Mal2etsh Zayak Rivr Of Tears Ha3esh 3amer Moneb.... Sukran.. Isabel

jannaheaven said:

hi salam..guys n girls can u help me with this translation from nancy ajram song 'ya tabtab wa dalla'

Yatabtab wa dala3

Yatabtab wa dala3 yay 2oul ana tghayart 3lei
    ana az3al awala3 ma hou kel hammo izay ardi

2ouloulou dana bardou sa3at fi halat
    marra az3al maara edilou 3einy
    min fina 3ala halo kole l 2aw2at
    da ta3abny awy tala3 3einy
    2ouloulou d ana bardou sa3at fi halat

law az3al mino wa 2assar be2oul ba2assar fi haqou wi yakhoud ganb
    w law afahemou ye2oul bazlemou yefdal yehasisni b mit zanb
    law az3al mino wa 2assar be2oul ba2assar fi haqou wi yakhoud ganb
    w law afahemou ye2oul bazlemou yefdal yehasisni b mit zanb

ana la batghayar walla da 3a2lou zghayar hayar albi ma3a
    w hokme l 2awi bamout fi 2awi we dali sabarni 3ala hawa
    ana la batghayar walla da 3a2lou zghayar hayar albi ma3a
    w hokme l 2awi bamout fi 2awi we dali sabarni 3ala hawa

jannaheaven said:

hi salam this is another one from nancy can anyone help give me the lyric in arabic words/letter?im having hard time following normal alphabet..i like the arabic letter more coz easy to understand and search in dictionary thanx ^_^

2ashtiky minno

Wana bein 2edeik,
    Wo2sad 3eneik.
    Mosh 7assa gharaaam,
    Ma3 2inno kan biy2ool kalam,
    Mosh 2ayi kalaaam,
    (2x)
    2ashtiky minno,
    Tab 2ab3id 3anno,
    La ganny wala many,
    Makhlisti 2ana,
    2a7anilo tany,
    2asma3o law gany,
    Darasto 7afazto,
    Fihimto 2ana,

Allah allah,
    3ayez yirga3li tany,
    Allah allah,
    3ayez min 2alby eih,
    Allah allah,
    Mosh 2al inu hayensany,
    Allah allah,
    Biy7inni tany leih,

2ana 2ashtiky minno,
    Tab 2ab3id 3anno,
    La ganny wala many,
    Makhlisti 2ana,

Yanni minno yah,
    Dana 2alby tah,
    Wi7tar wayaaah,
    Howa fakerny eih,
    Ya3ni hamout 3aleih,
    Dana sahla 2ansaaah,
    (2x)

2ashtiky minno,
    Tab 2ab3id 3anno,
    La ganny wala many,
    Makhlisti 2ana,
    2a7anilo tany,
    2asma3o law gany,
    Darasto 7afazto,
    Fihimto 2ana,

Allah allah,
    3ayez yirga3li tany,
    Allah allah,
    3ayez min 2alby eih,
    Allah allah,
    Mosh 2al inu 7ayensany,
    Allah allah,
    Biy7inni tany leih,

2ashtiky minno,
    Tab 2ab3id 3anno,
    La ganny wala many,
    Makhlisti 2ana,

pazzesca said:

Smile heeeeelp :)

could you translate Fadl Shakers song - Ma3ool... thankkk you so much!

olindagt said:

Smile thAnks rock star !!

Thanks girl !! u are very amiable =) it did not know what that song was old hahahaa It was lowering songs Amr Diab and I listened to it and I liked much. The lyrics is sad =( but is good .
    Thanks friend and very luck
    Regards all

Quote Originally Posted by RoCk-StAr View Post
    Ya 7abibty Wada3
    My Love, goodbye

ya 7abibty wada3, maktoob bo3dena / my love, goodbye, our separation is destined

wa2t w 3eshnah, enty w ana / a time and we lived it, you and me
    gar7 7afarnah le ba2eet 3omrena / a wound that we engraved for the rest of our lives
    delwa2ty khalas, maw3edna khalas / now it's over, our date is over
    betdo2 khalas, agras 7oznena / the bells of our grief are ringing
    mosh la2y kalam yewsaf 2alaam / I can't find words to describe the pains
    grar7 el-awham elly banet lena / of the wound of the illusions that appeared to us
    konna fe aman, konna fe 7anan / we were in peace, we were in kindness
    w kan yama kan, kan fe 7obena / and once upon a time, there was our love

fakra el-amal youm ma elta2eena / do you remember the hope on the day we met
    zay el-ghazal maly 3eneina / like the flirting filling our eyes
    fakra el-3atash lamma ertaweina / do you remember the thirst when we drank
    kan el-adar rady 3aleina / fate was smiling at us
    la2eina fe ba3dena she2 daye3 mennena / we found in each other something that we lost
    w tohna fe 3alam 7obena / and we got lost in the world of our love
    w eidna fe ba3dena, neseena wa2tena / and our hands in each other, we forgot our time
    w 3oyoun el-amal betshedena / and the eyes of hope grabbed us

delwa2ty khalas, maw3edna khalas / now it's over, our date is over
    betdo2 khalas, agras 7oznena / the bells of our grief are ringing

wa2t w 3eshnah, enty w ana / a time and we lived it, you and me
    gar7 7afarnah le ba2eet 3omrena / a wound that we engraved for the rest of our lives

ya 7abibty wada3, maktoobna daya3 / my love, goodbye, we're destined to be lost
    ghorba w 2alaam, maktoob bo3dena / estrangement and pains, our separation is destined

ya 7abibty wada3, maktoob bo3dena / my love, goodbye, our separation is destined

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

يا حبيبتي وداع

يا حبيبتي وداع، مكتوب بعدنا

وقت و عيشناه، انتي و أنا
    جرح حفرناه لبقية عمرنا
    دلوقتي خلاص، موعدنا خلاص
    بتدق خلاص، أجراس حزننا
    مش لاقي كلام يوصف آلام
    جرح الأيام اللي بانت لنا
    كنا في أمان، كنا في حنان
    و كان ياما كان، كان في حبنا

فاكرة الأمل يوم ما اتلاقينا
    زي الغزل مالي عينينا
    فاكرة العطش لما ارتوينا
    كان القدر راضي علينا
    لاقينا في بعدنا شيء ضايع مننا
    و تهنا في عالم حبنا
    و ايدينا في بعضنا، نسينا وقتنا
    و عيون الأمل بتشدنا

دلوقتي خلاص، موعدنا خلاص
    بتدق خلاص، أجراس حزننا

وقت و عيشناه، انتي و أنا
    جرح حفرناه لبقية عمرنا

يا حبيبتي وداع، مكتوبنا ضياع
    غربة و آلام، مكتوب بعدنا

يا حبيبتي وداع، مكتوب بعدنا

olindagt said:

Wink ?

pliz one question.. why use numbers in the lyrics?? and the order is " right to left " for read the song in arab?

thanks กกก

Olinda

Lin Blonde said:

Hi!!!!!!!!!! Rock star, im new here and i aprecciate if you can traslate to English "Oul hansaki" "Sabrak Alaya" from Nancy and " Wahdi" "Tool Omri" from Hayfa.

If you cant, dont worry. ill understand.

Thank you anyway!!!!!!!!!!

Vanda said:

For nanacy' fans:

ya tabtab album's lyrics(pic): Nancy Ajram Club - Lyrics Album " Ya TabTab Wa Dalla "

the translations not so good so for right translation have a look here:

Arab Raqs Forum | Oriental Belly Dance Forum , Raqs Sharqi , Belly Dance Videos , Arabic Music , Video Clips , Lyrics .
    Hargez namirad, anke delash zendeh shod be eshgh
    "never dieth that one, whose heart is alive with love"

- Hafez

Lin Blonde said:

Oh, i forget give you the lyrics! im so fool, sorry!!!! (I didnt found Sabrak Alaya and Tool Omry lyrics)

Wahdi

leili leili leili leili leili leil..ahhh ya leil leili ya leili leili ya leil leili ya leili leili ahhh ya leil

Wahdi wahde lelayali lelayali 3al bal...7obi 7obi 3ala balli w7ara2ni 2l mawal ( x2)

leil leili ya leili leili ya leil leili ya leili leili ahhh ya leillll ( x2)

Ghmourni ghmourni ya 7ayati w dafeeni b3ebaik...tiba2 3younak b7ayatii bikbar 3a edayk

leil leili ya leili leili ya leil leili ya leili leili ahhh ya leilllll ( x2)

Ser2ni ser2ni min 7ali w daya3ni ble2ik...Balbi, bomry w bkhayali min layali bihdik

leil leili ya leili leili ya leil leili ya leili leili ahhh ya leillll ( x2)

2ool hansaki

Nifsi bas 2asma3ha winta bit2olhali,
    2ool hansaki,
    Mosh inta 7asis il kilma sahla tab 2olhali,
    (2x)
    Hiya kilma law 2idirt it2olha 2olha,
    Hiya kilma law makannak mosh 7a2olha,
    (2x)
    Wi7yat kol ily binna,
    Wi7yat 2alby ily shayfak,
    7ansak 2ably il kilma ma tfare2 shafayfak
    2ool 2ool 2ool hansaki,