Ramy Sabry - ba7ebek & alf mashalah 3aleik

Thread: Ramy Sabry - ba7ebek & alf mashalah 3aleik

Tags: None

|SwEeT ~ AnGeL| said:

Quote Originally Posted by Angelus View Post
    fair enough about Quran i know that.. but its arabs that write qosad 3eeny... and they agreed its the same as 2osad 3eeni ...and even if you listen to amr diab saying it.... man this digit thing is too much lol

me im armenian born in bulgaria but i have an arabic soul lol..so learning from people and i do have looots of arab friends all over the ME... i known them over 10 years ...

Cool
  2. greek-powa said:

Hey everybody again ..
    so for you Angelus , I'll make it clear .. you know that for some arabic letters the pronounciation changes from country to country ? like ( 9 = Q in my country , its 2 = Q in egypt , and its G= Q in saudia and many things , and for the 3 you can write 3 or make two " a " like : domou3 or doumouaa or doumoue ) , in general 2 = a and 4 = ch , 5 = h ( as in efharisto ) and so on ..
    there are some few arabian people that still dont know how to use these numbers and they write 9 instead of 2 or more ..

if u need somethin else Im here ..
    take care

Angelus said:

ok now what i did not know is that the digits vary between accents 6ayeb...im more egyptian/khaliji informed so which country is your country then
  4. greek-powa said:

yes the digits vary between accents , and Im from Morocco , as u see we dont have the same accent as in egypt and middle east .. but I can talk their arabic no prob , in fact , the conjugation I gave for the verb to love is in Official arabic not egyptian or moroccan or lebanese ..

Christeen said:

Quote Originally Posted by greek-powa View Post
    yes the digits vary between accents , and Im from Morocco , as u see we dont have the same accent as in egypt and middle east .. but I can talk their arabic no prob , in fact , the conjugation I gave for the verb to love is in Official arabic not egyptian or moroccan or lebanese ..
    Can u write/talk/understand greek either ??? cause if u doo I have a sentence I need u to translate it to greek . can u ?
  6. greek-powa said:

I can read ,write , talk (mono ligaki ^^ a lil ) and understand ( mostly ) , but Im still learnin but if u want I can help u for french cuz I speak it like my mother language ..
  7. Sharoodeh said:

ahleeeeeeeeeen ya shabab nice to meet everyone

persian leyla....a7ebba is the standard for of to love, and the standard way to say i love yiou is "o7ebuka or o7ebuki" (to a male and female respectively) bass in many dialects we add a "b" to the beginning of many verbs to mean we are continuously doing that thing..if you've taken other languages it's like the imperfect form....so ba7ebak or ba7ebik is i love you (i am loving you)...it comes from the same word

also be careful with the 5 and 7 they are differnt sounds...5 as in KHaled and KHalas...7 as in Hob, Habibi, and saH (sa7)....

persianleyla said:

Quote Originally Posted by Sharoodeh View Post
    ahleeeeeeeeeen ya shabab nice to meet everyone

persian leyla....a7ebba is the standard for of to love, and the standard way to say i love yiou is "o7ebuka or o7ebuki" (to a male and female respectively) bass in many dialects we add a "b" to the beginning of many verbs to mean we are continuously doing that thing..if you've taken other languages it's like the imperfect form....so ba7ebak or ba7ebik is i love you (i am loving you)...it comes from the same word

also be careful with the 5 and 7 they are differnt sounds...5 as in KHaled and KHalas...7 as in Hob, Habibi, and saH (sa7)....
    oooh thank you very much, i understand it now. although how come a7ebba turns into o7ebuka instead of a7ebuka? why does the o turn into an a?

and would it be possible if you gave me the verb conjucations for i, you, she, he, we, they? because i see that they are different from the ones i was given for mine, yours, hers, his, ours, and theirs obviously. could u just give me ways of conjucating verbs for both? like without using a verb, like how in spanish to conjucate a verb in present tense you take the stem of the verb (take off the ar/er/ir) and conjucate like this:
    verb example hablar (to speak)
    stem: habl
    yo (I) stem+o (ex. hablo)
    tu (you) stem+as or stem+es (ex. hablas)
    el/ella (he/she) stem+a or stem+e (ex. habla)
    nosotros (we) stem+amos or stem+emos or stem+imos (ex. hablamos)
    ellos/ellas (they/they (female)) stem+an or stem+en (ex. hablan)

thats the conjucating table for spanish, i`m not sure if arabic has one i`m just used to that when learning languages cuz i`ve been learning spanish for the past 4 years and i took french for 3 years before that too lol and thats how u conjucate verbs? is it the same for arabic?

by the way thanks to everyone else for the numbers and meanings, i understand now but although 7, 3 and 2 are the most commonly used i usually dont see 5, 4, 9 or the other being used but thanks so much for them anyways.
  9. greek-powa said:

Hiii
    well , Persianleyla .. , you have to know dear that arabic conjugation isnt like french one or english or spanish , for the conjugation of a verb " o " means I ( if the verb starts with A ) , .. well it varies from verb to verb u know , for ohebuka is I love you not I love , I love is ohebbu ..
    I'll give you some conjugations :

verb : la3eeba ( to play ) [[In present ]]

Al3abo ( I play ) [[generally I ==>> A ]]
    Tal3abo ( you play ) [[generally you (male )==>> Ta ]]
    Tal3abeena ( you play (female) [[generally you (female) ==>> Ta and " eena" in the end ]]
    Yal3abo ( he plays ) [[ generally he ==>> Ya ]]
    Tal3abo ( she plays ) [[ generally she ==>> Ta ]]
    Nal3abo ( we play ) [[generally we ==>> Na ]]
    Tal3abouna ( you play "plural") [[ generally you " plural " ==>> Ta and " ouna " in the end ]]
    Yal3abouna ( they play (male) ) [[generally they (male) ==>> Ya and " ouna " in the end ]]
    Tal3abna ( they play (female)) [[generally they ( female) ==>> Ta and "na" in the end ]]
  10. ivybag said:

Quote Originally Posted by persianleyla View Post
    oooh thank you very much, i understand it now. although how come a7ebba turns into o7ebuka instead of a7ebuka? why does the o turn into an a?
    Arabic words are almost all based on the 3 consonant roots. Different words with differnet but related meanings are formed by adding different vowel combinations and consonants. In the dialects, there is a huge degree of variation in short vowels, for example standard arab "aswad (black)" could be pronounced iswid, eswed, aswad and maybe even aswud all by people living in Cairo and it doesnt really make a difference. This is why it's possible to read arabic quite easily without any short vowels written in. They affect meaning sometimes but rarely is there any confusion. So when you're talking about music in a dialect, english spelling of vowel isn't very important.

The particular question you asked has to do with the verb form of a7abba (form 4 in standard arabic) becoming grammatically a form 1 verb in the dialects 7ebba by the chopping off of the initial glottal stop that is seen as the 'a' at the beginning of a7abba. If you study arabic you'll learn taht form 4 verbs take the form of u7ibbu in the present tense in formal Arabic, whereas in the dialect as a form 1 the verb 7ebba becomes a7ebba. If you don't study Arabic don't worry about this.

persianleyla said:

Quote Originally Posted by greek-powa View Post
    Hiii
    well , Persianleyla .. , you have to know dear that arabic conjugation isnt like french one or english or spanish , for the conjugation of a verb " o " means I ( if the verb starts with A ) , .. well it varies from verb to verb u know , for ohebuka is I love you not I love , I love is ohebbu ..
    I'll give you some conjugations :

verb : la3eeba ( to play ) [[In present ]]

Al3abo ( I play ) [[generally I ==>> A ]]
    Tal3abo ( you play ) [[generally you (male )==>> Ta ]]
    Tal3abeena ( you play (female) [[generally you (female) ==>> Ta and " eena" in the end ]]
    Yal3abo ( he plays ) [[ generally he ==>> Ya ]]
    Tal3abo ( she plays ) [[ generally she ==>> Ta ]]
    Nal3abo ( we play ) [[generally we ==>> Na ]]
    Tal3abouna ( you play "plural") [[ generally you " plural " ==>> Ta and " ouna " in the end ]]
    Yal3abouna ( they play (male) ) [[generally they (male) ==>> Ya and " ouna " in the end ]]
    Tal3abna ( they play (female)) [[generally they ( female) ==>> Ta and "na" in the end ]]
    oohh thank youu very much, now i understand although for that verb you gave me what would be the stem of it that you add "a, ta, ya, ta, na etc." to it at the beginning, cuz the verb is la3eeba right but i play is al3abo, so i`m guessing the stem is l3abo but how does la3eeba turn into l3abo, because you would think the stem would be 3eebe and i play would be like a3eebe but its al3abo. it`s kinda confusing to get what i`m trying to ask, do you understand what i mean?

persianleyla said:

Quote Originally Posted by ivybag View Post
    Arabic words are almost all based on the 3 consonant roots. Different words with differnet but related meanings are formed by adding different vowel combinations and consonants. In the dialects, there is a huge degree of variation in short vowels, for example standard arab "aswad (black)" could be pronounced iswid, eswed, aswad and maybe even aswud all by people living in Cairo and it doesnt really make a difference. This is why it's possible to read arabic quite easily without any short vowels written in. They affect meaning sometimes but rarely is there any confusion. So when you're talking about music in a dialect, english spelling of vowel isn't very important.

The particular question you asked has to do with the verb form of a7abba (form 4 in standard arabic) becoming grammatically a form 1 verb in the dialects 7ebba by the chopping off of the initial glottal stop that is seen as the 'a' at the beginning of a7abba. If you study arabic you'll learn taht form 4 verbs take the form of u7ibbu in the present tense in formal Arabic, whereas in the dialect as a form 1 the verb 7ebba becomes a7ebba. If you don't study Arabic don't worry about this.
    lol ooh yeaah i don`t study arabic but i really really wanna learn, i will probably take a class sometime in the future but for now i`m soo glad you guys are helping me =) thank youu . i didn`t really understand what you were trying to say but you said i shouldn`t worry about it for now so yeahh, i`m just trying to figure out how you find out the stems of verbs cuz like even with the verb "a7ebba" but i love turns into o7ibbo or u7ibbu (as you said) right so like i understand that the i conjucation consists of taking off the a and changing it to a o or u but how some it 7ebba turns into 7ibbo/7ibbu ? like you would think of it to be o7ebba / u7ebba for i love but no the stem changes right, does that change occur because of the vowel thing you were talking about? because 7ebba is still a lot like 7ibbo/7ibbu, just e is i and a is o/u. so what i`m asking is does the stem actually change and how if so?
  13. greek-powa said:

Default Hey

Quote Originally Posted by persianleyla View Post
    oohh thank youu very much, now i understand although for that verb you gave me what would be the stem of it that you add "a, ta, ya, ta, na etc." to it at the beginning, cuz the verb is la3eeba right but i play is al3abo, so i`m guessing the stem is l3abo but how does la3eeba turn into l3abo, because you would think the stem would be 3eebe and i play would be like a3eebe but its al3abo. it`s kinda confusing to get what i`m trying to ask, do you understand what i mean?
    well , Al3abo is conjuguated in present that's why , la3eeba is in past , but the verb doesnt change its just the vowels that change..

This is a website that will really help u : خارطة الموقع
    Last edited by greek-powa; 06-02-2007 at 05:01 AM.

najla said:

i was wondering if someone can write down some different things between praises between male and females..

like da7ki can u say it too a male either ? Lik: yeslamli hal da7ki....
    And like to2brine can u also say it too a male?

I hope my question is clear..

BYebye u all
  15. greek-powa said:

Default Hey

Quote Originally Posted by najla View Post
    i was wondering if someone can write down some different things between praises between male and females..

like da7ki can u say it too a male either ? Lik: yeslamli hal da7ki....
    And like to2brine can u also say it too a male?

I hope my question is clear..

BYebye u all
    Hey .. well u can say to a male teslamli hal da7ki ( its not yeslamli but teslamli cuz da7ki is a noun f )
    but what is to2brine ? ..

moshad said:

Hello PPl douse anyone know how can I send RoCk-StAr a message?
    his message box is full and I can't send him one,
    thanks

Angelus said:

Quote Originally Posted by moshad View Post
    Hello PPl douse anyone know how can I send RoCk-StAr a message?
    his message box is full and I can't send him one,
    thanks
    he's disappeared..doesnt log on here no more as far as i can tell...

moshad said:

IC amm, I wonder what to do, I want to make shams clip with a subtitles ,
    and I want to use his translation .
    even though he post it in a public Form and thus there is no prob to use it ,still I eant to ask his permission.
    do you happen to know his email ?

s_jazz said:

Hope he is ok.
    I really love this forum

Angelus said:

Quote Originally Posted by moshad View Post
    IC amm, I wonder what to do, I want to make shams clip with a subtitles ,
    and I want to use his translation .
    even though he post it in a public Form and thus there is no prob to use it ,still I eant to ask his permission.
    do you happen to know his email ?
    hm...i think it makes more sense if you take the translations without asking rather than me give out his details without his consent.. cuz if he wanted the email visible to people, he would have left it here.....which he didnt....6ayeb, look the translations are posted so im guessing go ahead and use them... and if he returns, you can ask for the email urself ...sorry about that ...hope you understand where im comin from