Hollister Co. Music

Thread: Hollister Co. Music

Tags: None
  1. clayt89 said:

Default Hollister Co. Music

I was in Hollister today and i heard a song that included the words "Jump down turn around" in the song. I asked the workers but nobody seemed to know what the name of the song was. I'm guessing the title of the song isn't "Jump down turn around" because i did a search for it on the internet and i couldn't find anything. If anybody knows the name of this song PLEASE let me know!!! (it was a male singer). Thanks!
  2. clayt89 said:

Default if you work at hollister co. please help

If you work at Hollister co. could you please help me. If you don't know the name of this song that i'm talking about can you give me a list of all the songs that are playing in the store for the month of december.
  3. ajr277 said:

its touchdown turn around by hello goodbye
  4. margauxoxo said:

yeah i work there and that would be my guess
  5. margauxoxo said:

also, hollister doesn't have a list, it has a ton of cd's on a satellite jukebox that employees and customers can choose to play, so it's almost impossible to find a song sometimes..
  6. ezra209 said:

you asked the workers what the title was and they didn't know??! they have the jukebox that they could've looked at or they could've directed you to the jukebox to look yourself. it's not that hard to hit "now playing" to find out what song is on

sorry if that sounded mean, it wasn't directed at you at all. i work for the company and it just makes me mad to know that employees are that dumb
  7. thedorkeffect said:

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by clayt89 View Post
    I was in Hollister today and i heard a song that included the words "Jump down turn around" in the song. I asked the workers but nobody seemed to know what the name of the song was. I'm guessing the title of the song isn't "Jump down turn around" because i did a search for it on the internet and i couldn't find anything. If anybody knows the name of this song PLEASE let me know!!! (it was a male singer). Thanks!
    the song is called touchdown turnaround and what you herd was towchdown it's by hellogoodbye it is a great song by a great band i reccommed checking out their music!!
  8. lyricallyimpaired said:

go to amazon.com - and type it in
  9. ballababyyy said:

Default if you know the songs at Hollisterrr. . .

i was in hollister the other day and heard this song and i can't find it anywhere on the internet. some of the lyrics i heard was "the style is bong diggy bong da dang da dang diggy diggy." its a male artist and its driving me crazy how i can't find the song. its not bawitaba by kidrock either...please help

lollipop said:

@ballababyyy

That one is

Teddybears STHLM featuring Mad Cobra - Cobrastyle

video link here: YouTube - Teddybears STHLM featuring Mad Cobra - Cobrastyle

It's a very good Swedish band.
    Myspace here: MySpace.com - Teddybears - Regional Mexican - www.myspace.com/teddybears
  11. ell5037 said:

Quote Originally Posted by ballababyyy View Post
    i was in hollister the other day and heard this song and i can't find it anywhere on the internet. some of the lyrics i heard was "the style is bong diggy bong da dang da dang diggy diggy." its a male artist and its driving me crazy how i can't find the song. its not bawitaba by kidrock either...please help
    its called cobra style by the teddybears

lollipop said:

@ell5037: and what was wrong with my answer then?
  13. allneonlikelove said:

Default hollister

i work there if ya want to know a song, send me some lyrics and ill tell ya...
    www.myspace.com/ash0716
  14. adiumchat said:

does any one no the artist that remade rihannas 'umbrella' i heard it in hollister?
  15. Southern_snowboard_girl said:

All Time Low, off the Punk Goes Crunk album. Pretty good album with some fun songs.