Is it possible to meet a normal girl on a dating site?

Thread: Is it possible to meet a normal girl on a dating site?

Tags: None
  1. luckypenguin said:

Default Is it possible to meet a normal girl on a dating site?

I know it's very popular now, but I've never tried it. Maybe it is time. Is it realistic to find a nice girl on a dating site?

2. anthonydrowow said:

I think that dating sites are great for people who are looking for sex only—or at least mostly sex—but they're not for me. Sex is nice and all, but it isn't everything, and I think that if you're looking to date someone who also values your friendship and intellectual compatibility as much as they value your physical assets? You should take your search off the internet and go out into the real world instead!

3. archybows said:

You just don't think about it for a long time and register right away, for example on https://hookup-insider.com/reviews/fling. I think that the probability of finding a good girl on a dating site is exactly the same as finding a normal girl in a bar or in a museum. But it's not even the application itself that's important, it's your attitude. If you believe in success, everything will work out. The main thing is to be yourself and not to pretend; girls can sense a catch even through the Internet.