omorfi said:

DYA!

Gone?
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

2. dya said:

Sorry! Not gone yet but almost! Making the last preparations and taking the last course in greek for 2006. Ironically enough I finish today the last lesson from the first elementary module! And I do intend to finish this chapter, as an ambition to be able to tell myself that I finished it in 2006!!!

Ειμαι τρέλη!!!

Are you two still here?

Cause I want to wish you A Happy New Year, a nice party for that night and may all your wishes and hopes become a reality in the new year!!!

I also wish you nice long conversations for the days and nights to come and I'm so sorry that I won't be here with you!

I'll miss you both!

Ευτυχισμενος ο καινουριος χρονος!!!!

Ντία

3. dya said:

Good bye!!!!
    αντίο!

quarkie68 said:

Default Xρόνια πολλά σε όλους τους Ελληνομουσικόφιλους

Ελληνικά: Χρόνια πολλά σε όλους τους Ελληνομουσικόφιλους για το 2007. Φεύγω για το αεροδρόμιο για Ελλάδα.

English: The best of seasons greetings for 2007 for all the Greek music lovers. On the way to the airport to Greece.

Norsk: Godt nytt år for 2007 til alle Gresk musikk fans. Snart på vei til Gardermoen.
    "Είναι αρρώστια τα τραγούδια τι θαρρείς, βρες αγάπες άλλες φώς μου να χαρείς, τα τραγούδια που έχουν αίμα και καρδιά, είναι αρρώστια που δε γίνεται καλά"