P!atd !!??!!

Thread: P!atd !!??!!

Tags: None
  1. o0Krazee_Kuti0o said:

Default P!atd !!??!!

Did Anyone Here go out and see any of Panic! at the Disco's Show while they were on their "Nothing Rhymes with Circus Tour" ???

OrangeBalloon said:

I Didnt go but I watched alot of short videos from youtube. It seems Brendon was very sexual towards Ryan...
  3. o0Krazee_Kuti0o said:

Hahaha lol ... I had floor seats that were close enough to the stage so that I had a pretty good view of all that. From what I could see, it was all just for show. Brendon and Ryan didn't really kiss, at least during the Lowell show they didn't. I was standing in front of them and Brendon was just whispering into Ryan's ears lol . Whatever he said was beyond me, but that's how it seemed. The other "sexual" stuff idk what to think about it haha

<33
    Ashleyyy
  4. xbleedingxheartsxx said:

i saw them when they came to albuquerque and ryan and brendon seemed close but not like that. they seemedjust like best friends. but then again i only went to 1 concert...

OrangeBalloon said:

Quote Originally Posted by o0Krazee_Kuti0o View Post
    From what I could see, it was all just for show. Brendon and Ryan didn't really kiss, at least during the Lowell show they didn't. I was standing in front of them and Brendon was just whispering into Ryan's ears lol .

<33
    Ashleyyy

Haha are you talking about the introduction for Lying is the most fun? That was the best intro ever. It was so funny! ^_^
    That short clip was on YouTube EVERYWHERE. Everyone seemed to think it was real... Although at one show it seemed like they actually kissed but then again it could have just been the camera angle.
  6. o0Krazee_Kuti0o said:

Yeaa Exactly lol .... On a lot of other boards people were talking about all of that, and because I only went to one concert I can't be sure. But from where I was, they weren't really kissing, Brendon was just talking in Ryan's ear lol ... but hey, who knows?