I need the translation of ''duele'' (singed by hector y tito) thank u all!

Thread: I need the translation of ''duele'' (singed by hector y tito) thank u all!

Tags: None
  1. kul said:

Default I need the translation of ''duele'' (singed by hector y tito) thank u all!

Hi everyone! I need the translation of this song from spanish to english..if anyone can, I ll be very happy!
    thnk u all!

2. Caribbean_Dreams said:

Duele como duele, la soledad (hurts,how it hurts, the loneliness)
    mas me duele si tu llegas (more hurts if you arrive
    o si tu ya te vas (or you go away
    duele tanto, que me cuesta decir ( it hurts so much, it's hard to tell
    lo que siento por ti (por ti) (Tito el bambino) (what i feel for you

Y es que cuando el amor se va (so when love run away
    ya no hay mas remedio que dejarlo volar (A la reconquista) (there's no more remedy than let it fly away

ya no hay mas remedio que dejarlo volar for you, pa que te enamore (there's no more remedy than let it fly away , for you, to fall in love

Pasabamos mas tiempo en guerra que en paz ( we passed the time more in war than peace
    sin negar que a veces me comportaba mal (without deny that sometimes i was bad
    habia que llorarte para que me besaras ( was just to cry to you to get you kiss me
    y habia que suplicarte para que me acariciaras ( just suply you to get you caress me

ya no hay mas remedio que dejarlo volar (there's no more remedy than let it fly away

(bis)

Ay mujer dejame amarte bajo la noche (oh woman let me love you down the night
    la luna alumbrando, el mar sereno y nosotros en la arena (the moon illuminating, the calm sea and we in the sand
    Last edited by Caribbean_Dreams; 02-19-2006 at 01:12 PM.

3. **KeOnA** said:

ooooh i kno how to speak spanish *wide smile on face*

4. laboricua said:

Thumbs down cheap trans

no hard fellins caribbean dreams but that translation is kinda cheap no hard feelin aight