Δεν έχω πού να πάω - Αντώνης Ρέμος

Thread: Δεν έχω πού να πάω - Αντώνης Ρέμος

Tags: None
  1. dya said:

Default Δεν έχω πού να πάω - Αντώνης Ρέμος

Wonderful song! I've been listening to it like 30 times this morning! While listening I thought to work a little!
    So, may SOMEONE tell me if I did a good job?
    Παρακαλώ!
    Και ευχαριστώ!!!

Δεν έχω πού να πάω - I don't have where to go

Έψαξα να βρω- I searched to find
    τις πιο γερές δικαιολογίες -The strongest excuses
    να κρύψω μέσα μου ολες τις φοβίες- To hide inside me all the fears
    το τελευταίο αντίο να σου πω- The last good-bye to tell you

Αφησα τα πράγματα- Ι left the things
    που εσύ μου 'χες χαρίσει -That you have offered me
    σε κούτες, αναμνήσεις έχω κλείσει- I have closed my memories in boxes
    νομίζοντας πως θα σ΄εκδικηθώ- Thinking how I will take a revenge on you

Έφτασα στη πόρτα -I reached for the door
    έσβησα το φως- I turned off the light
    μα τί πάω να κάνω ο τρελός- But what am I going to do, crazy(me)

Δεν έχω πού να πάω- I don’t have where to go
    όλος ο κόσμος είσαι εσύ -You are the entire universe
    θεέ μου τι πάω να κάνω -My God, what am I going to do
    πώς να ξεγράψω μια ζωή -How to erase a life
    δεν έχω πού να πάω -I don’t have where to go
    είσαι για μένα ουρανός- You are the heaven for me
    κι ακόμα σ΄αγαπάω- And I still love you
    αχ σ'αγαπάω ο τρελός -Ah, I love you like crazy

Νόμιζα πως εύκολα- I was thinking how easily
    τα πάντα θα ξεχνούσα -I will forget everything
    μα μέσα μου βαθιά -But deep down inside me
    πόσο πονούσα- How much I suffered
    μονάχα κάνοντας τη σκέψη αυτή -Only by making this thought(only thinking about it)

Κι άφησα ξανά στο τραπεζάκι- And on the little table I left again
    τα κλειδιά μου- My keys
    τσιγάρα,αναπτήρα,τη καρδιά μου- Cigarettes, lighter, my heart
    τα όνειρα που κάναμε μαζί- The dreams we made together

Έκλεισα την πόρτα- I closed the door
    άναψα το φως -I turned on the light
    και σε περιμένω σαν τρελός- And I’m waiting for you like crazy

2. azimut said:

... ...

Kalimera sou, dya mou ... !!!

JUST left you a "post" in "murky river" ... lol ... to say "kalimera"

To be is to do - Plato
    To do is to be - Socrates
    Do be do be do - Frank Sinatra

3. dya said:

Καλημέρα!!!!!

4. azimut said:

... ...

I am QUITE literally ... VERY impressed by you, dya mou ... !!! ...

I have "met" you in less than two months ... and I DO remember how "little" you "comprehended" this most beautiful (and therefore not easily obtained) of languages ... !!! ...

I am ... dear oh! dear ... I am quite "moved" ... ... ...

... but then again ... it's probably "other" stuff aswell ... ... ...

NONEtheless, ... you are simply ... WOW !!! ... sorry, not very good with "woeds" today ... ... ..

To be is to do - Plato

5. dya said:

Ευχαριστώ!

Truth is that I got in that period when I really enjoy the fact that I can actually understand and can work on this beautiful language. And, yes, right this morning I remembered that it was only in october that I had to listen to Ζηλεύω for like 20 times to actually understand the word, which I assumed it was also the title. Then I spend two days trying to figure out how to spell it, in order to find out who sings it!!!In the end, as I'm sure you noticed, I found out!LOL!!! And...the rest is history...

So, should I assume I did a good job with this song?

6. azimut said:

Quote Originally Posted by dya View Post
    Ευχαριστώ!

Truth is that I got in that period when I really enjoy the fact that I can actually understand and can work on this beautiful language. And, yes, right this morning I remembered that it was only in october that I had to listen to Ζηλεύω for like 20 times to actually understand the word, which I assumed it was also the title. Then I spend two days trying to figure out how to spell it, in order to find out who sings it!!!In the end, as I'm sure you noticed, I found out!LOL!!! And...the rest is history...

So, should I assume I did a good job with this song?

Extremely well dya mou !!! ... you have it ALL ... just couple of "Greekisms" you would (only at present) be unaware of ... ... ...

Like I said ... I am very "moved" by the way you let this language ... reach in ... touch you ... and now ... god ... I am lost of words ... ... ...

I hope you DO understand what I am trying to "say" ... ... ...

To be is to do - Plato

7. dya said:

Quote Originally Posted by azimut View Post

Extremely well dya mou !!! ... you have it ALL ... just couple of "Greekisms" you would (only at present) be unaware of ... ... ...

Like I said ... I am very "moved" by the way you let this language ... reach in ... touch you ... and now ... god ... I am lost of words ... ... ...

I hope you DO understand what I am trying to "say" ... ... ...

I understand!
    And, yes, there is something about this language that seems to subjugate me. All I can do is to surrender, and I can assure you it's a sweet, pleasant surrender...I'm not mastering greek, greek is mastering me! (talking about the language here LOL!!)

8. azimut said:

I understand!
    And, yes, there is something about this language that seems to subjugate me. All I can do is to surrender, and I can assure you it's a sweet, pleasant surrender...I'm not mastering greek, greek is mastering me! (talking about the language here LOL!!)

lol

I DID get it ! ... and you are right ... I told you ... you needed to let "her" seduce "you" ... once "she" knew you were "serious" ... she would "get hold" of you ... carry you ... ... ...

"She" IS ... heavenly ... and only because ... "she" is able to reveal ... the "beingness" ... inside ... ... ...

Last edited by azimut; 01-05-2007 at 03:51 AM.
    To be is to do - Plato

9. dya said:

lol

I DID get it ! ... and you are right ... I told you ... you needed to let "her" seduce "you" ... once "she" knew you were "serious" ... she would "get hold" of you ... carry you ... ... ...

"She" IS ... heavenly ... and only because ... "she" is able to reveal ... the "being" ... inside ... ... ...

I am serious though a little s_luty as I let myself seduced from the first date!!!!!LOL!!! LOL!!!
    Last edited by dya; 01-05-2007 at 03:54 AM.

10. azimut said:

I am serious though a little s_luty as I let myself seduced from the first date!!!!!LOL!!! LOL!!!

It's not Slutt_y ... ... ... remember the other night ... I tried to "expound" on the word "ΕΡΩΤΑΣ" ... ... ...

this is what "this" is ... "the promise", ... "the announcement" ... "the making a prayer" ... ... ...

"She" is reaveling "έρωτα" to you ... and "she" is "making love" with and to ... you ... ... ...

To be is to do - Plato

11. azimut said:

It's not Slutt_y ... ... ... remember the other night ... I tried to "expound" on the word "ΕΡΩΤΑΣ" ... ... ...

this is what "this" is ... "the promise", ... "the announcement" ... "the making a prayer" ... ... ...

"She" is reaveling "έρωτα" to you ... and "she" is "making love" with and to ... you ... ... ...

I don't know if you watched the "Opening Ceremony" of the 2004 Olympics in Athens ... ... ... THAT is exactly what "Έρωτας" ... is ... ... ...

To be is to do - Plato

12. dya said:

So now, the two of us are in the " o έρωτα" phase. Next level: " η αγάπη" !!

I hope I won't end up seduced and abandoned!!!! LOL!!! Greek spirit, you know...people resemble the language, the language resembles the people....they define eachother, so I should keep my eyes wide open here!!! LOL!!!

13. azimut said:

and, dya ... ... ...

This is to thank you ... ... ... ... ...

... for the ... "opportunity" ... you "offered" me ... to "share" this ... great "passion" of mine ... ... ...

... for "awarding" me with ... "witnessing" you ... ... ... να ερωτεύεσαι ... ... ...

Σε ευ-χαριστώ ... ... ... αληθινά ...

αλήθεια (α-λήθη) ... "that which cannot 'pass' into oblivion" ... ... ...

To be is to do - Plato

14. dya said:

and, dya ... ... ...

This is to thank you ... ... ... ... ...

... for the ... "opportunity" ... you "offered" me ... to "share" this ... great "passion" of mine ... ... ...

... for "awarding" me with ... "witnessing" you ... ... ... να ερωτεύεσαι ... ... ...

Σε ευ-χαριστώ ... ... ... αληθινά ...

αλήθεια (α-λήθη) ... "that which cannot 'pass' into oblivion" ... ... ...

The pleasure is all mine! And thank you for the doors you've opened for me so far!! I liked what I found behind those doors!

Buuuutttt, if you think you've got rid of me, you are soooo wrong!!! LOL!!! What do you think that if I translated 2 songs corectly(YES!!YES!!!) I already know greek?!?! Long way ahead of me! You'll have a lot to witness!

15. azimut said:

The pleasure is all mine! And thank you for the doors you've opened for me so far!! I liked what I found behind those doors!

Buuuutttt, if you think you've got rid of me, you are soooo wrong!!! LOL!!! What do you think that if I translated 2 songs corectly(YES!!YES!!!) I already know greek?!?! Long way ahead of me! You'll have a lot to witness!

... ... ... ...

... and also, ... what you said about the "peoples" and "their language" ... you are so right about that too ... ... ... and what you need to be aware of is, ... that the ... "notion" ... the "concept" ... of "o έρωτας" ... is not "shared" by many ... ... ...

... but now, ... you are "aware" of it ... "it" will "receive" your "beaming" ... and will "reach" you ... ... ...

It is ... "inevitable" ... ... ...

To be is to do - Plato

16. dya said:

... and also, ... what you said about the "peoples" and "their language" ... you are so right about that too ... ... ... and what you need to be aware of is, ... that the ... "notion" ... the "concept" ... of "o έρωτας" ... is not "shared" by many ... ... ...

... but now, ... you are "aware" of it ... "it" will "receive" your "beaming" ... and will "reach" you ... ... ...

It is ... "inevitable" ... ... ...

Naturally, after the surrender comes the sentence, the verdict....I wonder what will be my punishment? And my Golgotha...What kind of a cross will I bear?...

17. azimut said:

Naturally, after the surrender comes the sentence, the verdict....I wonder what will be my punishment? And my Golgotha...What kind of a cross will I bear?...

... ... ...

Since we have "praised" enough "her" ... glorious "love making" ...

... would you be "interested" in ... "tackling" the few ... "little", "minor" ... "crosses" ... in "here" ?!? ... ... ...

To be is to do - Plato

18. dya said:

... ... ...

Since we have "praised" enough "her" ... glorious "love making" ...

... would you be "interested" in ... "tackling" the few ... "little", "minor" ... "crosses" ... in "here" ?!? ... ... ...

Of course!!!

19. azimut said:

Of course!!!

... ...

Eντάξει τότε !!! ... ... ...

Αλλά, πρώτα ... έχεις εσύ κάτι να με ρωτήσεις ?!? ... ... ...

To be is to do - Plato

20. dya said:

... ...

Eντάξει τότε !!! ... ... ...

Αλλά, πρώτα ... έχεις εσύ κάτι να με ρωτήσεις ?!? ... ... ...

Ναι!

1. First of all, how it should be translated the "ο τρελός" from
    μα τί πάω να κάνω ο τρελός and from αχ σ'αγαπάω ο τρελός
    I thought about something like "crazy me" or "like crazy"

2. what's the difference between κούτες and κουτία( which I know is the plural for κουτί)?