French Bands

Thread: French Bands

Tags: None

Odin's Beard said:

Default French Bands

can anyone help me out by listing kick *** french rock bands? i recently started listening to frenchies and their gnarley, but all i've heard is stuff off KYO [which is also a japanese band name :P] & Superbus, but i wasnt too fond of them...so yea help me outtudas!

ja ne!

ps. - yea im arab & no im not a terrorist, im too much of a hippie to consider any religion based terrorism or even think of killing someone in the first place...its just retarded what ppl are doing out there & btw i've always wanted to say this, if the goverment or faction from the goverment is corrupt that DOES NOT MEAN THE PEOPLE ARE CORRUPT...yea keep that in mind, i cant stand seeing people die in the first place...believe me or not im the farthest thing from being an evil bastard...i could be mean tho...*pokes someone* yea w/e juss sayin thats all, now help!!!
    Last edited by Odin's Beard; 01-14-2007 at 09:27 PM. Reason: editing...adding something
    "I Shall Light A Fire Upon The Fang That Falls Short, So That I Shant See That Star That Illumes Above My Subtle Spirit, So That It Shant Tear This Gentle Throat Of Mine..."

atmaestro said:

I am sorry that we live in a world where you feel obligated to explain yourself just because of your origin/place of birth. Hopefully here you are just another member of the internationally neutral world of music.

I am not a connoisseur of French rock bands. Try the following link:

French rock - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

Odin's Beard said:

thanks dude, yea some ppl are understanding, we need more ppl like that out there *grins*
    and thanks for the link
    "I Shall Light A Fire Upon The Fang That Falls Short, So That I Shant See That Star That Illumes Above My Subtle Spirit, So That It Shant Tear This Gentle Throat Of Mine..."