Tags: None

omorfi said:

"Who" knows...

"Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

omorfi said:

I really need to go to nani now...... suddenly DEAD tired... heheh..

See you tomorrow perhaps..

3. azimut said:

... ...

ok ...

Hope you "have" a "good" ... "rest" ... omorfi mou !!! ...

Kalinihta ke onira glika ... ... ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato
    To do is to be - Socrates
    Do be do be do - Frank Sinatra

4. azimut said:

... ...

omorfi mou ?!? ... are you "still" "here" ?!?

... ...
    To be is to do - Plato

sirenceto said:

Default I am back

Hey you, children of the night, happy to see you...

... and Azim mou , what a lovely song, like all the other that you have already posted

... I missed you so much my friends...

omorfi said:

Hey!

I'm so happy to see you here again

How are you?

7. azimut said:

Quote Originally Posted by azimut View Post
    ... ...

and you "know" ... "who" I have been "thinking" a lot of, lately ?!? ...

... ...

... ...

The "above" ... ... ...

... I was "thinking" ... about ... you ... "sirenceto" mou ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

And, "today" ... "here" you are !!! ... with a "smiling", ... "sincere" ... "post" ... !!! ... ... ...

It is "extremely", ... "lovely" ... to "see" you, "sirenceto" mou ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

sirenceto said:

During my stay in Bulgaria I realised that in fact I miss the old days you know. I am not the kind of person that lives with the past but I had wonderful guys around me once. Those "friends of mine " forgot me when I came here and it was me who wrote mails and sent postcards. I have tried to understand whether the reason was myself or something was wrong with this people. But as I have met new people here who now are my friends and who tell me every day that they love the way I am, I have understood that life is like wind and it blows the weaker and gives a strenght, speed to the stronger. I believe that I am good friend and I believe that I can already see who is REALLY a friend.
    ... So many words till here, Azim mou, Omorfi mou, I do not know you and I have never seen you,even I have not photos with you, but every time I meet you here I feel like every time I meet my friends here in Magdeburg. Nice to have you, to "know" you, to learn and laugh,and discuss ,and share,and think about the life with you.
    ... Be free to be happy!!!

9. azimut said:

Quote Originally Posted by sirenceto View Post
    During my stay in Bulgaria I realised that in fact I miss the old days you know. I am not the kind of person that lives with the past but I had wonderful guys around me once. Those "friends of mine " forgot me when I came here and it was me who wrote mails and sent postcards. I have tried to understand whether the reason was myself or something was wrong with this people. But as I have met new people here who now are my friends and who tell me every day that they love the way I am, I have understood that life is like wind and it blows the weaker and gives a strenght, speed to the stronger. I believe that I am good friend and I believe that I can already see who is REALLY a friend.
    ... So many words till here, Azim mou, Omorfi mou, I do not know you and I have never seen you,even I have not photos with you, but every time I meet you here I feel like every time I meet my friends here in Magdeburg. Nice to have you, to "know" you, to learn and laugh,and discuss ,and share,and think about the life with you.

... ...

AH !!! re "sirenceto" mou !!! ...

Please, ... "go" and "have a look" ... at a "thread" called ... "KEMAL" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

It is "dedicated" to ... "cherubs" ... just like ... "yourself" ... my "darling girl" ... !!! ...

tin agapi mou
    my love (to you)

Azim

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

omorfi said:

Quote Originally Posted by sirenceto View Post

Oh, Sirenceto... I'm so "happy" for your words...

Thanks for your "presence"....