Αγάπη του καλοκαιριού - Κωνσταντίνος Χριστοφόρ_

Thread: Αγάπη του καλοκαιριού - Κωνσταντίνος Χριστοφόρ_

Tags: None
  1. dya said:

Default Αγάπη του καλοκαιριού - Κωνσταντίνος Χριστοφόρ&

THIS THREAD IS A JOKE!! Everything you read here is a pamphlet, with no intention of offending anyone mentioned!

OK! Girls! The only reason for translating this song was that I wanted to share this with you!!! I'm sure many of us have long ago discovered..."this"...but still:
    YouTube - h agapi tou kalokairi
    This is also known as a good medicine to clear the "retina" of your eyes throughout winter! It is supposed to make you see clear, although at the beginning the effect will be the opposite: you’ll see everything …blurred! It must be because you forgot to blink! So, yes, blink from time to time if you want it to work! Trust me, I know what I’m talking about!!
    Now if you ask me, he doesn’t necessarily have to sing. Just releasing a video like this one now and then would do it just fine! LOL!

Now, if SOMEONE will want to assist my work, I’d be more than happy. I was taught ... by ... someone ... that kamakia is a greek thing ... like ... from ... Greece ... Seems to me that it’s speading in the neighborhood just fine!!!!
    So, if you’d like to take a look at the song of your co-national…. If not for me, then take it as a sign of patriotism!!! LOL!!!
    Παρακαλώ!
    και...ευχαριστώ!

Αγάπη του καλοκαιριού - Summer Love (ok, it’s “The love of the summer”, but “summer love” is shorter)

Βραδιές τ' Αυγούστου θα αρθουν πάλι, θα περάσουνε - Evenings of August will raise again, will pass
    άλλες αγάπες θα μου σβήσουνε τον πόθο - other loves will quench my desire
    μ' αυτό το βράδυ τα τσιγάρα δεν θα φτάσουνε - But tonight the cigarettes will not be enough
    θα 'ρθεις να κλέψεις ότι έμεινε, το νιώθω - You will come to steal everything that remained, I feel it

Κι απόψε πάλι είσαι παντού, στο ίδιο πάντα ραντεβού- And tonight again you are everywhere, in the same rendez-vous
    αγάπη του καλοκαιριού κι απόψε πάλι είσαι παντού - Summer love tonight, too, you are everywhere again

Βραδιές τ' Αυγούστου το μυαλό μου πλημμυρίζουνε - Evenings of August flood my mind
    τώρα που ψάχνω στο κορμί μου τα φιλιά σου - now that I am looking for your kisses on my body
    κι όλοι οι δρόμοι σε σένα με γυρίζουνε - and all the roads lead me to you
    βάζω διπλά ποτά και πίνω στην υγειά σου- I put a double drink and I drink to your health

Κι απόψε πάλι είσαι παντού, στο ίδιο πάντα ραντεβού - Tonight, too, you are everywhere again, always in the same rendez-vous
    αγάπη του καλοκαιριού κι απόψε πάλι είσαι παντού - Summer love, tonight, too, you are everywhere
    Last edited by dya; 01-15-2007 at 08:05 AM.

2. dya said:

And for those of you who will hurry to ask me if I'm betraying my first...choice, the answer is...: ποτέ!!!!

3. azimut said:

... ...

Oh !!! My Goodness !!! ... !!! ... !!!

That ... Is ... Indeed ... A ... Surprise ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

Aaaaahhh !!! ... Re Adorable Dya Mou, Re !!! ... !!! ... !!!

... ...

To be is to do - Plato
    To do is to be - Socrates
    Do be do be do - Frank Sinatra

4. azimut said:

... ...

ΑΧ !!! ΡΕ ΝΤΥΑ ΜΟΥ !!! ... ... ...

ΑΧ !!! ΚΑΙ ΒΑΧ !!! ... ... ... (ΚΑΙ ΒΑΤΡΑΧ !!! ... an "old-school personal" joke !!! LOL !!!)

I am ... "merely" ... your ... "ASTONISHED" ... "WITNESS" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

THANK YOU, DYA !!! ... THANK YOU, ADORABLE DYA MOU !!! ... !!! ... !!!

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

5. dya said:

Thank you! Did you enjoy my joke?

6. azimut said:

Quote Originally Posted by dya View Post
    Thank you! Did you enjoy my joke?

... ...

You "mean" ... there was a "joke" in "the pamphlet" ... ?!? ... and I "missed" it ... ?!? ... ... ...

WHERE ?!?!? ... WHERE ?!?!? ...

I am of an ... "older" ... "generation" ... remember ?!? ... sometimes, I "need" to be ... "pointed things OUT" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

veronika_pooh said:

did U checked "thes na kanoume sxesi"?This is the song I forgot to blink at...So Ok,I did have discovered "this" some time ago,but 10X 4 reminding me...ehhh....haha,good one,dya mou
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

8. dya said:

Quote Originally Posted by azimut View Post
    ... ...

You "mean" ... there was a "joke" in "the pamphlet" ... ?!? ... and I "missed" it ... ?!? ... ... ...

WHERE ?!?!? ... WHERE ?!?!? ...

I am of an ... "older" ... "generation" ... remember ?!? ... sometimes, I "need" to be ... "pointed things OUT" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... ...

Ha ha ha! The entire thread was meant to be a joke and a surprise! If I managed to surprise you and make you smile, then my target has been reached!

9. azimut said:

... ...

I Have Really "missed" It, Haven't I ?!? ... ... ..

Oh !!! Dear !!! ... ... ...

To be is to do - Plato

10. dya said:

Quote Originally Posted by veronika_pooh View Post
    did U checked "thes na kanoume sxesi"?This is the song I forgot to blink at...So Ok,I did have discovered "this" some time ago,but 10X 4 reminding me...ehhh....haha,good one,dya mou
    See, I knew the girls would appreciate!!! LOL!!!

And, yes I saw that one too, but I bliked too much at it, as I totally dislike the way it is filmed! I can't see anything...just to guess!!! And I want it all in the open...like this one!!! LOL! LOL!

11. azimut said:

Quote Originally Posted by dya View Post
    Ha ha ha! The entire thread was meant to be a joke and a surprise! If I managed to surprise you and make you smile, then my target has been reached!

... ...

AND ... YES !!! ... THAT WAS, INDEED, ... "ACCOMPLISHED" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

12. dya said:

... ...

AND ... YES !!! ... THAT WAS, INDEED, ... "ACCOMPLISHED" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... ...

See?!

And, as you may notice, the girls keep coming on this thread!!! LOL!!

13. azimut said:

... ...

MAY I, ... "OFFICIALLY DECLARE THIS DAY ... " ... to "be" ...

... "ACCOMPLISHMENT DAY" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

(Please ?!? ... ... ... )

... : D ...

To be is to do - Plato

veronika_pooh said:

well I guess that was the point,just to tease U,heheand it worked for me...

veronika_pooh said:

hehe,what will this forum be without U and the way of meking me smile all the time

16. dya said:

... ...

MAY I, ... "OFFICIALLY DECLARE THIS DAY ... " ... to "be" ...

... "ACCOMPLISHMENT DAY" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

(Please ?!? ... ... ... )

... : D ...

Of course! Do you have ... something .... to share with us?

17. azimut said:

Hey !!! ... Hold On A "minute" ... !!! ... ... ...

Were "you" ... "trying" ... To "refer" To ... My "person" ... As "being" ... ... ...

... ... ... A ... ... ... "kamaki" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

To be is to do - Plato

18. dya said:

well I guess that was the point,just to tease U,heheand it worked for me...
    All in the open please!!! No teasing!!! I have a weak heart!!! LOL

hehe,what will this forum be without U and the way of meking me smile all the time
    Mision accomplished...once again!

19. azimut said:

OK !!! ... BREAK !!! ... ... ...

There is a ..."serious" ... "ISSUE" ... on the "FRONT PAGE" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

DYAAAAAA !!! ... SIGA-SIGA ... SIGA-SIGA ... SIGA-SIGA ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

To be is to do - Plato

veronika_pooh said:

haha,I lost my heart long time ago,when I dicovered Greece and the magic it brings,so no problem for me,hahaI guess my heart was weaker anyway