Δεν είναι τώρα πια εδώ- Γιάννης Πλούταρχος

Thread: Δεν είναι τώρα πια εδώ- Γιάννης Πλούταρχος

Tags: None
  1. azimut said:

Quote Originally Posted by dya View Post
    καλησπέρα παιδιά!
    I'm back but will be busy for the next two hours!

VERONIKAAAAA!!!! You did make me very happy! I know all the videos from there but I didn't know the "Live Fix" ones. So, yes, I saw something new today!!! THANK YOU!!!
    Apart from these I also know the videos from "Tesseris", "Mila", "Ston erota" and "Kryfa monopatia" and whatever else is on youtube. I tell you this so not to bother to search for these ones. But in case you EVER find others....eternal grateful....

Me happy, me crazy, just me....

Oh, and girls, I registered on numerous greek sites too, without having no idea what I was doing!!! But as long as my nickname eventually appeared on the page, it means I GOT IT!!! LOL!!

Talk to you later!!!

... ...

... "beautiful" ... "adorable" ... "valiant" ... "cherubs" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... ... ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato
    To do is to be - Socrates
    Do be do be do - Frank Sinatra

omorfi said:

Oh, and girls, I registered on numerous greek sites too, without having no idea what I was doing!!! But as long as my nickname eventually appeared on the page, it means I GOT IT!!! LOL!!

Talk to you later!!!

Hahaha, I know what you are talking about....

And kodikas just "pop" into my head... so I guess that's the "password"... hahaha
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

3. dya said:

Quote Originally Posted by omorfi View Post
    Hahaha, I know what you are talking about....

And kodikas just "pop" into my head... so I guess that's the "password"... hahaha
    Trust me, it is password! I've been there, I know what I'm talking about! Sitting like the innocend lamb in front of the computer and wondering "what the hell do they ask from me now? " sounds familiar??? LOL!!!

omorfi said:

Trust me, it is password! I've been there, I know what I'm talking about! Sitting like the innocend lamb in front of the computer and wondering "what the hell do they ask from me now? " sounds familiar??? LOL!!!
    Hahahah, so I learned something...

Well it's amazing what you can do without even knowing what you are doing...

5. dya said:

Quote Originally Posted by omorfi View Post

Well it's amazing what you can do without even knowing what you are doing...
    That is a BIG TRUTH!!!! You can say that again from my part, too!
    And if I may add....wait to see the consequences!!! LOL

omorfi said:

hahahahaha...

veronika_pooh said:

hehe,dya,I'm really really glad I made u sooo happy,that was my purposeSo I'll do my best to keep it that way by finding new of ur man
    But registing I don't know how r u doing it,I guess I'm tooo blond to do that,lol
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

8. dya said:

Quote Originally Posted by veronika_pooh View Post
    hehe,dya,I'm really really glad I made u sooo happy,that was my purposeSo I'll do my best to keep it that way by finding new of ur man
    But registing I don't know how r u doing it,I guess I'm tooo blond to do that,lol
    Thank youuu ... .....

As for registering on a greek site, I used the theory "Press all the buttons. One has to work!!!" This is in fact the same method I used to find my way through the "stixoi site" . Pressing all "buttons" till I found what I was looking for. Then, of course, I saved the result in my "Favorites" so not to repet the same procedure every time I search for lyrics!!! LOL!!!

veronika_pooh said:

haha,well I'll try again then,I may sucseeAnd I'll press all buttons,haha
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!