Hauntingly beautiful song...

Thread: Hauntingly beautiful song...

Tags: None
  1. elliswright said:

Default Hauntingly beautiful song...

I was in a Hardee's yesterday and over the speaker came this beautiful song - sort of sounded like an Alan Parsons Project ballad but I didn't recognize it at all as something they did. It's probably current so I got out a piece of paper and tried capturing some of the lyrics. It had a wispy background, hauntingly beautiful, the only lyrics I could actually understand from this tinny speaker on the ceiling was "c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, can anybody find them all....." (I'm not sure if "find them all" are the exact lyrics but definitely, "c'mon x 3 can anybody...." in a sort of slow ballad soft rock kind of way. I went out and asked the manager if their music was from a radio station and, if so, what station was it so I could call them to get the name of the song but it was pre-made CD selections piped in and they had no idea on title, artists, etc. Does this sound remotely familiar to anybody?? I'd truly appreciate any help you can toss my way. I am a music fanatic and when I hear a song that I like, I have to have it!

logan01 said:

I think you may be looking for "Sunshine" by Keane. Sounds Alan Parson like with your lyrics (almost). If you like that, I would also get their song "Everybody's Changing".

I hold you in my hands
    A little animal
    And only some dumb idiot
    Would let you go
    But if I'm one thing
    Then that's the one thing
    I should know
    Can anybody find their home
    Out of everyone

I hold you in cupped hands
    And shield you from a storm
    Where only some dumb idiot
    Would let you go

But if I'm one thing
    Then that's the one thing
    I should know
    Out of everyone
    Lost in the sun
    Come on, come on, come on

Oh oh-oh-oh-oh
    Out of everyone
    Lost in the sun
    Come on, come on, come on

Oooooh

3. elliswright said:

Default Oh THANK YOU LOGAN!!!

THAT'S IT!!! oh, thank you so very much! You're good!!!! I will be forever grateful!! If you ever need a wedding keepsake, let me know, that's what I do.

logan01 said:

You're very welcome. Good artist. Thanks for the offer, however,...... Enjoy your song. You gave excellent clues!