The Staircase of Heaven

Thread: The Staircase of Heaven

Tags: None
  1. azimut said:

Quote Originally Posted by sirenceto View Post
    well, I would like to say Kalispera,though it is in fact time to say Kalinihta and Kalin Avrio. It was a long day and pretty hard,having to solve some awful problems with my Statistics and . . . so on. I don't want to bore you.
    I have read everything you wrote. And Dya mou, thank you for the lecture in greek surnames I did'n know about it and found it pretty interesting.
    I miss being "with you" in these lectures but soon my exams will be a past and I will join you every evening (oh, I have just called the 20 days left SOON ). I miss u!
    Filia poly!
    sirenceto

... ... ...

sirenceto mou ... ... ... ...

we "miss" you too !!! ... !!! ... !!!

and I might as well ... "inform" ... you, agapimenes mou koroudes ... !!! ... ... ...

... on "Friday" ... I will be "having" an ... "Orange Princess" of mine ... "arriving from "London" ... "visiting" for a "week" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

Have not "met" for exactly two "years" now ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

... "Orange Princess" is the "reason" I "learned" ... not to "be possessive" ... of human "beings" I ... "LOVE" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ... and just ... "LOVE" ... ... ...

... "Orange Princess" is my "sister-in-arms" ... (from "brothers-in-arms" ...) ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato
    To do is to be - Socrates
    Do be do be do - Frank Sinatra

2. azimut said:

... ...

dya mou ...

... was "hoping" you "see" that last "post" of mine ... before you "went to bed" AND "this" one ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

So, I may "say" ... thank you for "tonight" ... for "every thing" ... !!! ...

and, ofcourse ...

... ... ... Kalinikta ... !!! ... Kalin Avrio ... !!! ... ... ...

... ...

Last edited by azimut; 01-22-2007 at 03:44 PM.
    To be is to do - Plato

3. azimut said:

... ...

sirenceto mou ...

will "be here" ... "waiting for you" ... !!! ... ... ...

(and, I "SURE HOPE" ... "omorfi" ... "appears" as well !!! ... ... ... ... ... )

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

sirenceto said:

Azim mou, do you mean sister-in-law by sister-in-arms???

sirenceto said:

Quote Originally Posted by azimut View Post
    ... ... ...

... on "Friday" ... I will be "having" an ... "Orange Princess" of mine ... "arriving from "London" ... "visiting" for a "week" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

Have not "met" for exactly two "years" now ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

... "Orange Princess" is the "reason" I "learned" ... not to "be possessive" ... of human "beings" I ... "LOVE" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ... and just ... "LOVE" ... ... ...

Were u in love ? Oh, Azim mou, I learned it as well that nobody can belong you as a possesion, I used to be so jealous that I wanted my love to be every second with me. Now, we live 2000km away from each other and I understood what does "to be with u and to belong you" mean !!!

6. azimut said:

Azim mou, do you mean sister-in-law by sister-in-arms???

... ...

No, ... "sister-in-arms" ... as in ... "a companion in 'battle'" ... !!! ... "in the ... 'strugle' ... of 'being' ... of 'Life' ... " ... !!! ...

Do you "see" ... ?!? ... ... ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

sirenceto said:

... ...

No, ... "sister-in-arms" ... as in ... "a companion in 'battle'" ... !!! ... "in the ... 'strugle' ... of 'being' ... of 'Life' ... " ... !!! ...

Do you "see" ... ?!? ... ... ...

... ...

.......σε καταλλαβαινω, Αζιμ μου!!!

8. azimut said:

Were u in love ? Oh, Azim mou, I learned it as well that nobody can belong you as a possesion, I used to be so jealous that I wanted my love to be every second with me. Now, we live 2000km away from each other and I understood what does "to be with u and to belong you" mean !!!

... ...

Yeah !!! ... I "learned" to ... "Love" ... another ... without the ... "expectation" ... ... ... to "have in HEART" ... but not to "possess" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

... it has been a very "difficult" ... "lesson" ... to "learn" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

and, ... now there is SUCH ... "peace" ... in my "being" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

the "feeling" of "being" ... "free" ... TO "OFFER" ... "LOVE" ... to "RECEIVE" ... "LOVE" ... ... ... and not "take it personally" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

9. azimut said:

.......σε καταλλαβαινω, Αζιμ μου!!!

... ...

Το "ξέρω" ... ότι "καταλαβαίνεις" ... !!! ... ... ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

sirenceto said:

... ...

Yeah !!! ... I "learned" to ... "Love" ... another ... without the ... "expectation" ... ... ... to "have in HEART" ... but not to "possess" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

... it has been a very "difficult" ... "lesson" ... to "learn" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

and, ... now there is SUCH ... "peace" ... in my "being" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

the "feeling" of "being" ... "free" ... TO "OFFER" ... "LOVE" ... to "RECEIVE" ... "LOVE" ... ... ... and not "take it personally" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

I understand that you are free and maybe you are waiting for your LOVE, azim mou !!! I wish I have met you before my friend, Azim mou . . . or at least meet you in reality. I am so curious and this mistery in the atmosphere around you make me crazy. . . . . . . . εισαι σα μαγνήτης,Αζιμ μου

sirenceto said:

Το "ξέρω" ... ότι "καταλαβαίνεις" ... !!!

It means "I know that you understand", am I right???

12. azimut said:

I understand that you are free and maybe you are waiting for your LOVE, azim mou !!! I wish I have met you before my friend, Azim mou . . . or at least meet you in reality. I am so curious and this mistery in the atmosphere around you make me crazy. . . . . . . . εισαι σα μαγνήτης,Αζιμ μου

... ...

AH !!! ... sirenceto mou !!! ... you are "gratifying" ... !!! ... ... ...

... like your "element" of "Water" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

13. azimut said:

... ...

... you "said" something about ... "statistics" ... ?!? ... ... ...

Is it ... "sociology" ... you are "studying" ... ... ... ?!? ... ... ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

sirenceto said:

... ...

AH !!! ... sirenceto mou !!! ... you are "gratifying" ... !!! ... ... ...

... like your "element" of "Water" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... ...

Azim mou, you mention very often my water element. I am curious what does it tell you about me ??? What about your sign ???

15. azimut said:

Το "ξέρω" ... ότι "καταλαβαίνεις" ... !!!

It means "I know that you understand", am I right???

... ...

YES !!! ... INDEED !!! ... ... ...

You "speak" the "language" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

sirenceto said:

... ...

... you "said" something about ... "statistics" ... ?!? ... ... ...

Is it ... "sociology" ... you are "studying" ... ... ... ?!? ... ... ...

... ...

In fact "Management and Economics" but I have to pass two courses in Statistics ... What have you studied, Azim mou ???

Let's start and continue tomorrow if it is impossible during this night to mention everything you have studied . . . . . (joke)

17. azimut said:

Azim mou, you mention very often my water element. I am curious what does it tell you about me ??? What about your sign ???

... ...

"Scorpio" ... is a "Water" ... "element" in "Astrology" ... ... ... and more "precise" ... from the "3 Water signs", ... "Scorpio" ... "represents" ... "ICE" ... (from the "Water's" "3 natures" ... ) ... ... ...

... "female Scorpios" ... are "awarding" of "themselves" ... once they "feel" they may "assign" themselves to another ... they do ... FULL - HEARTEDLY ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... that is the reason why I "said" you were an "excellent" ... "friend" ... to your "friends" ... "remember" ?!? ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

Myself ... a "Leo" ... it is a "Fire" sign ... !!! ... ... ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

18. azimut said:

In fact "Management and Economics" but I have to pass two courses in Statistics ... What have you studied, Azim mou ???

Let's start and continue tomorrow if it is impossible during this night to mention everything you have studied . . . . . (joke)

... ...

Actually, ... yes !!! ... it probably would "take that long" ... !!! ... ... ...

As I am "constantly" ... "involving" ... myself with what "fascinates" me ... in "Life" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

sirenceto said:

... ...

"Scorpio" ... is a "Water" ... "element" in "Astrology" ... ... ... and more "precise" ... from the "3 Water signs", ... "Scorpio" ... "represents" ... "ICE" ... (from the "Water's" "3 natures" ... ) ... ... ...

... "female Scorpios" ... are "awarding" of "themselves" ... once they "feel" they may "assign" themselves to another ... they do ... FULL - HEARTEDLY ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... that is the reason why I "said" you were an "excellent" ... "friend" ... to your "friends" ... "remember" ?!? ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

Myself ... a "Leo" ... it is a "Fire" sign ... !!! ... ... ...

My friend is Leo. Real fire you are !!! LOL

sirenceto said:

Azim mou, do you know the sign of the famous fashion trend Versace? Which Godness is that? Can you tell me something about her ???