The Staircase of Heaven

Thread: The Staircase of Heaven

Tags: None

sirenceto said:

aha . . . θελω αγαπη!!!

sirenceto said:

Θέλω να μάθω ............. is the va palying the role of "to" in greek ????

3. azimut said:

Quote Originally Posted by sirenceto View Post
    aha . . . θελω αγαπη!!!

... ...

... την έχεις ... !!! ... ... ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato
    To do is to be - Socrates
    Do be do be do - Frank Sinatra

4. azimut said:

Θέλω να μάθω ............. is the va palying the role of "to" in greek ????

... ...

Yes !!! ... sirenceto mou ... !!! ... very well done !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

sirenceto said:

Quote Originally Posted by azimut View Post
    ... ...

... την έχεις ... !!! ... ... ...

... ...

. . . εγο εχω και εγο αγαπω!!! . . .

6. azimut said:

. . . εγο εχω και εγο αγαπω!!! . . .

I am ... εγώ είμαι

You are ... εσύ είσαι

... ...

sirenceto mou !!! ... you are "gratifying" ... indeed ... !!! ...

... ... ... Καληνύκτα σου ... και Καλήν Αύριο ... !!! ... ... ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

sirenceto said:

Αζιμ μου,θελω να λεγω Καληνυχτα και Καλην Αυριο !!!
    Ευχαριστω πολυ!
    Σ'αγαπω πολυ!

8. azimut said:

Αζιμ μου,θελω να λεγω Καληνυχτα και Καλην Αυριο !!!
    Ευχαριστω πολυ!
    Σ'αγαπω πολυ!

... ...

και 'γω ... σε ευχαριστώ sirenceto mou !!! ... ... ...

... σε φιλώ πολύ ... !!! ... ... ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

9. azimut said:

... flinke nordlige stjerne ...

... ... ... søte drøm ... ... ...

To be is to do - Plato

sirenceto said:

Leka nosht Azim mou!!! Till tomorrow evening. . . and sweet dreams . . .

sirenceto said:

. . . and Omorfi mou, Dya mou, hope to see you tomorrow . . . God natt !

12. dya said:

καλημέρα !!!

Off to work so I wish all of you a nice day!

Βλέπω δεν ήταν εδώ η Ομορφη μας........πού είσαι, κορίτσι μου? Και τι κάνεις? Είσαι καλά?

Azim mou, we'll excuse you for the next week! It's for a noble cause, so we will behave! I guess you fought together in many wars if you came to consider yourselves brother/sister-in-arms.... The important thing is that you both survived...!

13. azimut said:

Quote Originally Posted by dya View Post
    καλημέρα !!!

Off to work so I wish all of you a nice day!

Βλέπω δεν ήταν εδώ η Ομορφη μας........πού είσαι, κορίτσι μου? Και τι κάνεις? Είσαι καλά?

Azim mou, we'll excuse you for the next week! It's for a noble cause, so we will behave! I guess you fought together in many wars if you came to consider yourselves brother/sister-in-arms.... The important thing is that you both survived...!
    ... ...

... ... ... Kalimera !!! ... ... ...

dya mou, thank you for your "understanding" ... however, I won't "be" ... "missing in action" ... ... ... !!! LOL LOL LOL !!! ... ... ...
    (and, the "battle" is an "on-going" one ... !!! ... ... ... )

... omorfi mou ... !!! ... ... ... "hope" you are "well", kafoura mou ... !!! ... ... ...

... we are "missing" you ... TERRIBLY !!! ... !!! ... !!!

all the best to you all ... agapimenes mou koroudes ... !!! ... ... ...

tin agapi mou

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

14. azimut said:

... ... ...

OK !!! ... ... ...

... and to "add insult to injury" ... the usual "box" where one was able to "see" who is "ON-line" ... is "GONE" ... !!! ... ... ...

... "feeling" ... "valnerable" ... !!! ... ... ... and "omorfi" has not "given any signs", still ... !!! ... ... ...

... omorfi mou kori ... where are you ? ... ... ... ... ...

Again, ... it is "Tuesday" ... ... ... "lessons" to "go to" ... !!! ... ... ...

... SO "HOPING" I "SEE" YOU ... ALL ... "later" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

... "keep" ... "WELL" ... "cherubs" ... !!! ... ... ...

Azim

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

15. azimut said:

... SO, TOTALLY "UNHAPPY" ... !!! ... ... ...

... the "connection speed" ... WORSE than EVER ... !!! ... ... ...

AND OMORFI HAS NOT "GIVEN" ANY "SIGNS" ... STILL !!! ... ... ...

... "feel" I am "losing" ... tis agapimenes mou koroudes ... !!! ... ... ...

... just "making a prayer" ... you are all "WELL" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

To be is to do - Plato

16. dya said:

Καλησπέρα!

Obviously it's something wrong with this forum, at the moment! It took me 5 minutes to upload this page...God knows how long it will take untill I'll actually be able to post me reply!

Besides the fact it's working NOT, I can't see who's on-line(on the forum and on the thread) and I hardly get notification e-mails from the forum. Like, for example, today I haven't received none, even if I should have, and now I received an e-mail with your reply, but I see you actually posted your reply one hour ago!!!

Very unhappy about this situation and I really hope it's just temporary(like someone working technical issues for the forum). And I hope it will be over soon!!!

I'm fine, I'm here, but communication seems very hard to accomplish at the moment. So...I'll take another lesson in my course....and try to translate a song, but i'll post that when the forum will have a better day, otherwise we'll only manage to get even more frustrated!

Omorfi really worries me too, but I just try to convince that she has a ...tehnical problem(like down net connection or a broken computer) and she can't get hold on us. Isn't it?

I know that me message contains many ideas with no appearant connection betwen them(LOL) but my nerves just can't resist for trying to send different messages for each idea!

17. azimut said:

Καλησπέρα!

Obviously it's something wrong with this forum, at the moment! It took me 5 minutes to upload this page...God knows how long it will take untill I'll actually be able to post me reply!

Besides the fact it's working NOT, I can't see who's on-line(on the forum and on the thread) and I hardly get notification e-mails from the forum. Like, for example, today I haven't received none, even if I should have, and now I received an e-mail with your reply, but I see you actually posted your reply one hour ago!!!

Very unhappy about this situation and I really hope it's just temporary(like someone working technical issues for the forum). And I hope it will be over soon!!!

I'm fine, I'm here, but communication seems very hard to accomplish at the moment. So...I'll take another lesson in my course....and try to translate a song, but i'll post that when the forum will have a better day, otherwise we'll only manage to get even more frustrated!

Omorfi really worries me too, but I just try to convince that she has a ...tehnical problem(like down net connection or a broken computer) and she can't get hold on us. Isn't it?

I know that me message contains many ideas with no appearant connection betwen them(LOL) but my nerves just can't resist for trying to send different messages for each idea!

... ...

dya mou !!! ... I AM EVER SO "HAPPY" to "see" your "post" ... and ALL of its "content" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

I don't "understand" what is "wrong" with the "Forum" ... and the "ONLINE BOX" has "vanished" ASWELLL !!! ... ... ... !!! ... ... ... !!!

in reference to our "omorfi" ... yes, "feeling" quite "worried" myself ... and, I am only "hoping" that "whatever" the "situation" is, that "keeps" her "away" ... may "residue" ... so that we are "fortunate" with her "presence" once again ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

dya mou, ... all the best with your "lessons" and "work" ... I am "here" ... "no matter what" ... !!! ... ... ...

... ... ... WE SHALL OVERCOME !!! ... ... ...

tin agapi mou

Azim

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

18. dya said:

Ok! I'll try to post the song I translated. So check the front page in a few minutes....παρακαλώ!!!

19. azimut said:

Ok! I'll try to post the song I translated. So check the front page in a few minutes....παρακαλώ!!!

... ...

... The "Forum" is "UP" again ... although without the "ONline box" ... ... ...

and just before it went down, please, ... "find" a "private message" I "tried" to "post" to you ... ... ... but was only "able to "get it stamped" just "now" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

dya mou, ... I "hope" I get to "see" your ... "thread" ... eventually !!! ... !!! ... !!!

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

20. azimut said:

My Goodness !!! ... ... ...

This has "been" a ... "shocking" ... "experience" ... and in "some ways" ... still is ... !!! ... ... ...

I "hope" all of you ... agapimenes mou koroudes ... are "doing fine" ... !!! ... ... ...

It is "probably" ... "time" ... to "say" ... Kalinikta ... !!! ... ... ...

I "know" you are all ... "there" ... !!! ... ... ... and, thank you !!! ... !!! ... !!!

Please, ... "know" that I am "here" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

tin agapi mou

... ... ... Kalin Avrio ... ... ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato