i'm in a cunundrum about a slower country song

Thread: i'm in a cunundrum about a slower country song

Tags: None
  1. daisygrl9999 said:

Default i'm in a cunundrum about a slower country song

its a male singer, I saw the video on CMT quite a few years ago, here's the lyrics of the chorus that I think I remember:

Where have you been, all my life
    When you could've been here by my side
    I've had this love, deep inside
    Searching for someone to give it to
    Hoping that someone feels just like I do
    So where have you been all my life

its one of those "full circle" country songs, the beginning is 2 young kids meeting (in the video I remember them being in a diner) falling in love, insert chorus

they end up having a baby and put it up for adoption, and years later their grown-up child finds them, insert chorus
    I remember part of a line saying something like "then their secret walked through the door"

I'm actually on track to finding my real mother myself, and ... I would be so thankful if anyone could remember this song and jot down the artist and title for me. Thank you so much for reading this, hope whoever reads this has a wonderful day regardless.

atmaestro said:

I did not find a good match for your lyrics. Try the following songs:

"Waiting All My Life" by Rascal Flatts
    "Where Have You Been (All My Life)" by Arthur Alexander (1962)
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

3. daisygrl9999 said:

Thank you so much for trying to find that song "where have you been all my life" but neither of the songs are it - I really appreciate you taking the time to look though. I will keep searching, think it will be a toughy. Thanx again!