im going total crazy, plz help me with this :-)

Thread: im going total crazy, plz help me with this :-)

Tags: None
  1. maggio said:

Default im going total crazy, plz help me with this :-)

Ive recently visited romania and heard a song on a radio statio there (dont know which station though). The only words i heard was something like "sasena la luna" (unsure about the spelling) It was a male singer and i think he sang on spanish.

Im pretty sure ive heard it before so it must be some kind of pretty well known song.

Star of the year to the one who crackes this one

2. xfeexginnyx said:

Red face daddy yankee

Quote Originally Posted by maggio
    Ive recently visited romania and heard a song on a radio statio there (dont know which station though). The only words i heard was something like "sasena la luna" (unsure about the spelling) It was a male singer and i think he sang on spanish.

Im pretty sure ive heard it before so it must be some kind of pretty well known song.

Star of the year to the one who crackes this one

the person who wrote the song was called daddy yankee hope we helped

3. maggio said:

Default im going total crazy, plz help me with this :-) #2

thanx for your answer but i dont think its daddy yankee... It was not a his kind of music, its was more like hose/dance-beat if im not mistaking....

Anyone who has any other guess??

4. suzn said:

Hi there:
    I was traveling in Europe and found album by "Zuchero" with song called "Diamante" on it. He was singing some of the songs in Italian and using some sloppy phonetics, I seem to recall a lyrinc that sounded like that.
    Do I win?

5. kirknga said:

Senza una donna .... Zucchero .... in Italian