Μόνο μη μου πεις πως μ' αγαπάς- Αντώνης Ρέμος

Thread: Μόνο μη μου πεις πως μ' αγαπάς- Αντώνης Ρέμος

Tags: None
  1. azimut said:

Quote Originally Posted by dya View Post
    You'll come to your senses...eventually!!! LOL!!! It always happens! Trust me!!!

... ...

You know, re dya mou, re ... !!! ... I "used" to "say" that "phrase" ... ALL THE TIME ... myself ... !!! ... ... ...

... for the "life of me" ... I "always" ... "expected" ... "people" that "REALLY liked" me ... to ... "come to their 'senses' ... EVENTUALLY !!! ... ... ...

... and then, ... ACTUALLY NOT so many "years" ago ... it "dawned" on me that, ... I am a ... QUITE "OK" PERSON !!! ... !!! ... !!!

... and dya mou ... as far as I can "see" ... (and I do "see" QUITE A LOT !!! ), ... you ARE a ... QUITE "OK" PERSON ... yourself ... !!! ... ... ...

AND ... this is a "Universal Law" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

... ... ... "Τα πάντα ρει ..." ... ... ...

I am "feeling" you are "leaving" for "work" ... ... ...

My "wishes" for a ... ΠΟΛΥ ΚΑΛΗΜΕΡΑ ΣΟΥ ... dya mou !!! ... ... ... !!!

... ADORABLE DYA !!! ... DYA MOU !!! ... THANK YOU ... for "this" ... "morning" ... your "smile" ... your "Love" ... your "Beingness" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato
    To do is to be - Socrates
    Do be do be do - Frank Sinatra

2. dya said:

Thank you.... I am SO GLAD I managed to put a smile on your face this morning! Mission accomplished! I always win my wars even if from time to time I lose a battle or two...

You know, "a quite ok person" is one that has come to peace with him/herself.
    So, I am a quite ok person. I'm quite ok with myself, therefore I'm quite ok with everything that surrounds me....

And the phrase with "you'll come to your senses" was actually an aswer to you reply that you do not use to "make up your mind" about certain "issues". So, I just wanted to point out that you'll make up your mind, when the right time comes and you'll see that, even if everything is moving, there are some things you wish they stop moving and stay the hell by your side!!! LOL!!! That will be the moment when the story with"I do not make up my mind" will become history, and you'll tell it to your grandchildren with nostalgy!!!! LOL!!!

Not leaving for work yet, but your feeling is correct as I have to get out for a while before going to work. If you won't be here when I come back, we'll talk tonight!

Μια καλη μέρα και για σενα!( I refuse to bother about accents!!! )

3. azimut said:

... ...

AAAAH !!! ... JUST "RECALLED" ... !!! ... ... ...

There was ... "something" ... you were "suppose" to ... "respond" ... about "LAST NIGHT" ... BUT (AND) OFCOURSE, with "omorfi's" ... "ENTRANCE" ... ALL ELSE was "obliterated" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

4. dya said:

I'm back but I see you're not here anymore....so...talk to you tonight!
    And you have your answer in your box!

5. azimut said:

Thank you.... I am SO GLAD I managed to put a smile on your face this morning! Mission accomplished! I always win my wars even if from time to time I lose a battle or two...

... A "Leo with a mission" ... !!! ... I "know that "scenario" only TOO "WELL" !!! ... ... ... !!! ... ... ... !!!

You know, "a quite ok person" is one that has come to peace with him/herself.
    So, I am a quite ok person. I'm quite ok with myself, therefore I'm quite ok with everything that surrounds me....

... that is "WELL being" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

And the phrase with "you'll come to your senses" was actually an aswer to you reply that you do not use to "make up your mind" about certain "issues". So, I just wanted to point out that you'll make up your mind, when the right time comes and you'll see that, even if everything is moving, there are some things you wish they stop moving and stay the hell by your side!!! LOL!!! That will be the moment when the story with"I do not make up my mind" will become history, and you'll tell it to your grandchildren with nostalgy!!!! LOL!!!

... NO !!! ...

... I WISH NOT FOR "THINGS" TO "STOP" ... "MOVING" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

There would NOT "be" any ... "GROWTH", ... then !!! ... !!! ... !!!

And since we are "talking" about ... "companions" ... ... ...

... I "feel" (no, that is "wrong" ... cause), ... now, I actually "KNOW" ... there is "NO CONTROL" over ... "Life" ... !!! !!! !!!

"Human beings" ... "spend" ... literally their "material wealth", but (and) most "importantly", their ... "energetical wealth" ... "STRUGGLING" ... for ... "CONTROL" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

... over, the "elements of Nature", ... the "other living creatures on this planet", ... other "beings", ... "OUR SELVES" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... there is NO ... "CONTROL" ... on ANY "thing" ... !!! ... and there ought NOT to "be" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... "Control should only be 'applied' to ... 'abuse' ... to 'ugliness' ..." !!! ... !!! ... !!!

AND, YES !!! ... things like "these" ... "my mind" is "made up" ... !!! !!! !!! ...

I am a "living" ... "being" ... ... ... and so is, the "dear An Other" ... "companion" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

It is ... "inevitable" ... that we ... "develop" ... "flourish" ... "mature" ... "wither" ... "die" ... ... ...

... was about "your" age, dya mou ... when I "lost" a "GREAT" ... "companion" ... ... ... this "companion", "passed away" before ... well, it was "after" ... we "recognized" one another ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

... and, "this companion" ... was the "one" who .... "introduced" ... me to "The Alchemist" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... all my "companions" ... (including you ...), have "been" ... "generous" to my ... "development" ... my "growing" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

I call "companions" all the "beings" that are "kept" in my "heart" and "borne (from 'bear') in my mind" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

Not leaving for work yet, but your feeling is correct as I have to get out for a while before going to work. If you won't be here when I come back, we'll talk tonight!

Well, by the "time" I "finish" THIS ... it will most probably be "time" to "say" ... "Kalinikta" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

Μια καλη μέρα και για σενα!( I refuse to bother about accents!!! )

... It "seems" I had "spend" my "day" ... "talking" to you dya mou, ... and that may only have "been" a ... "Good Day", indeed ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

Σ' ευχαριστώ, αγάπη μου γλυκιά !!! ... !!! ... !!!

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

6. azimut said:

I'm back but I see you're not here anymore....so...talk to you tonight!
    And you have your answer in your box!

... ...

I was "actually" ... "working" ... on things at "home" ... AND, my "reply" to "YOU" !!! ... !!! ... !!!

... and guess which "took" ... "LONGER" ... to "do" ... !!! ... !!! LOL LOL LOL !!!

... yes, I am "going to my box", "right NOW" ... WOOF, WOOF ... (ή, Γαβ-Γαβ) ... (How do you "say" that in "Romanian" ... ?!? ... !!! ... )

... ...

Last edited by azimut; 01-25-2007 at 03:42 AM.
    To be is to do - Plato

7. dya said:

I am still here....and it's not time for kalinixta yet, which means you finished your reply on time!!! LOL!!

Thank you for your entire message(THE message, I mean)...that is indeed a way to lead your life .....I can't comment anything of what you said, I can only take a deep bow in front of your words...of you...

Generousity is one word that defines you pretty well. And, probably, that's why you can "share' so much....

I'm not there yet...I don't know if I'll ever be...I'm selfish and possesive....I'm jealous....I demand attention(as you sooo well know...) I want things to move(otherwise I get bored) but only in the perimeter I can...control....
    I am so NOT like you....LOL!!!

But I still make you smile...which is one good thing about me!!

8. dya said:

Quote Originally Posted by azimut View Post
    ... ...

... yes, I am "going to my box", "right NOW" ... WOOF, WOOF ... (ή, Γαβ-Γαβ) ... (How do you "say" that in "Romanian" ... ?!? ... !!! ... )

... ...

I am not quite sure I understood the meaning of it, so I can't "give" you the romanian for it!

9. azimut said:

I am still here....and it's not time for kalinixta yet, which means you finished your reply on time!!! LOL!!

Thank you for your entire message(THE message, I mean)...that is indeed a way to lead your life .....I can't comment anything of what you said, I can only take a deep bow in front of your words...of you...

Generousity is one word that defines you pretty well. And, probably, that's why you can "share' so much....

I'm not there yet...I don't know if I'll ever be...I'm selfish and possesive....I'm jealous....I demand attention(as you sooo well know...) I want things to move(otherwise I get bored) but only in the perimeter I can...control....
    I am so NOT like you....LOL!!!

But I still make you smile...which is one good thing about me!!

... ...

AH !!! ... DYA MOU !!! ... ADORABLE DYA MOU !!! ... ... ...

"WE" are SO much "alike" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

We are "ALL" ... "made" from the "same material" ... and, we also "have" the "same origin" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

... in fact we all "share" the "same" ... "SURNAME" ... ... ... "being" ... !!! ... ... ...

The "facticity" of your "ability" to "put" ... "smiles" ... on other " beings' " faces ... is your "gift" and, "innate blessing" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

(AND OFCOURSE, OUR ... "FORTUNE" ... !!! ...)

And, dya mou ... !!! ... adorable, adorable dya !!! ... !!!

... you "have" more than (just the) "one" ... "good thing" ... about YOU !!! ... !!! ... !!!

... ...

Last edited by azimut; 01-25-2007 at 04:27 AM.
    To be is to do - Plato

10. azimut said:

I am not quite sure I understood the meaning of it, so I can't "give" you the romanian for it!

... ...

In "Romanian" ... how do you "pronounce" the "sound that a dog makes" ... ... ... ?!? ... ... ...

In "English" it is ... "woof-woof" ... ... ... in "Greek" it is "γαβ-γαβ" ... ... ...

Do you "see" my "inquiry", now ?!? ... ... ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

11. dya said:

I thought it was that, but I was not sure!
    So in romanian is "ham-ham". Ιf I am to write it in greek letters it would be χαμ-χαμ

And thank you for your words...all your words for today....it was a lovely morning indeed....now...off to work...another "hard" day...I forsee the nerves I'll be having tonight. LOL!!

Again, I wish you a good day... Isn't it that you forgot about the phone screams from this morning? At least...till the next phone call! LOL!!

12. azimut said:

... ...

My God !!! ... I do "feel" SO "blessed" ... !!! ... ... ...

I "have" so much "Love" for you ... for "omorfi", ... for "sirenceto" ... for some "other" very dear "An Others" ... !!! ... ... ...

I am so "wealthy" ... and "today" ... "this morning" ... a "morning bird" ... "sang to me" ... and, "made" me even more ... "fortunate" ... than before "her" ... "song" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

Thank you ... !!! ... ... ...

"See" you ... later on "tonight" ... if I am "still" ... "walking" ... by then ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

tin agapi mou

Azim

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

omorfi said:

I can see you two have been busy here in the early morning hours... hahaha...

I was in my sweetest sweetest onira when I heard the phone calling calling CAAAAAAAAAALLING... Yes, it was from my work...Somebody was sick, so off I went...

Not my favorite start of the day, but now that I'm finished I'm happy

Hope to see you crazy and crazy tonight

Filakia polla apo tin Norbigia! (I just say one word... vrohi!!! )
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

sirenceto said:

First to say Kalispera and last to join u today!!! oh,it was a long but shiny day! Still going crazyyyyyyyyyyy! This is not my vocation- to sit at home and read all day long, between the four white walls and without meeting people, with no communication at all !!! Awfuuuuuuuuuuul

I want to "BREATHE" .....

BE FREE TO BE HAPPY!!!

omorfi said:

Kalispera sirenceto mou... eisai poli glyka!

And I "have been there".... But I wasn't actually reading... I was watching tv, listening to music, going shopping, being online, even cleaning... Teacher's nightmare... hahah... But I recommand that you read..

Just remember, it will be over one day.. And then it's something else!

16. azimut said:

Quote Originally Posted by omorfi View Post
    Kalispera sirenceto mou... eisai poli glyka!

And I "have been there".... But I wasn't actually reading... I was watching tv, listening to music, going shopping, being online, even cleaning... Teacher's nightmare... hahah... But I recommand that you read..

Just remember, it will be over one day.. And then it's something else!

... ...

in other words ... ... ...

... ... ... "Τα πάντα ρει !!!" ... ... ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

omorfi said:

Quote Originally Posted by azimut View Post
    ... ...

in other words ... ... ...

... ... ... "Τα πάντα ρει !!!" ... ... ...

... ...

I was waiting for you to say that...

18. azimut said:

Quote Originally Posted by omorfi View Post
    I was waiting for you to say that...

... ...

... which is the very "reason" I did "say" it ... !!! ... ... ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

omorfi said:

I'll be "out" for a couple of hours...

See you later maybe

20. azimut said:

... ...

I "ought" to "try" to "get" some "sleep" ... I have been with maybe 6 hours OVERALL in the last 4 days ... and before I "get to" the ... "wake-up phase" AGAIN ... !!! ... I "BETTER" GET INSIDE A BED !!! ... !!! ... !!!

WHICH IS NOT "going to work" ... cause I am "missing" you all ... and I am "already" quite more "awake than an "hour" ago ... when I was last "here" ... BEFORE, the "Forum" went ... "bazzerk" (not certain about the "spelling" !!!) ... ... ...

Anyway, "point is" ... "faced" with the SAME ISSUES AGAIN !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... AND,

No, I am "going" NOW !!! ... "SLEEPY WAVE" just "hit" me ... "better" "take" it ... !!! ...

And, maybe I willl be "back" before you "notice" ... !!! ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato