I Love You

Thread: I Love You

Tags: None
  1. dya said:

καλησπέρα!

I see your good disposition is still there, which can only please me! Say hello to your "orange princess" from my part! And congratulations for keeping you happy for four days in a row!!! That's an accomplishment!

I would really like to see her around here. Convince her to join us. Advertise us as καλά παιδιά; we can be that, too, you know! LOL!!!

2. azimut said:

... ... ...

What on "Earth", "happened" to our "good" ... "Forum" ... ?!? ... it is all ... "weird" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... (and, "that" ... "distresses" ... me !!!) ...

... agapimenes mou koroudes ... I am "missing" you a lot ... ... ... I "miss" the ... "beingness" ... this "Forujm" and "YOU" in particular, ... "grand" and "honour" me, with ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

It has been a very ... "trying" ... few days ... ... ... !!! ... (family "stuff"... !!! ...), and I guess, ... I "miss" the ... "safety" ... of "being" around ... YOUR "heartwarming", "valuable", "LOVELY" ... "SMILING"... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

I do "hope" you are "keeping" well ... "cherubs" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

Σας αγαπώ πολύ και σας φιλώ,

Azim

... ...

Last edited by azimut; 01-31-2007 at 12:12 PM.
    To be is to do - Plato
    To do is to be - Socrates
    Do be do be do - Frank Sinatra

3. dya said:

Καλησπέρα!

Ειμαι εδώ....veeeeryyy tired, not in the best mood...but I'm here...
    How's your princess?

omorfi said:

Azim you are right.... there is some "weirdness" here... Hope it's something "passing"...

I'm thinking of you paidia! I miss you so muuuuch!
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

5. azimut said:

... ...

I am EVER SO "glad" ... you ... "keep hanging on" ... AH !!! RE LOVELY "CHERUBS", RE !!! ... !!! ... !!!

I do "miss" you EVER SO MUCH, too !!! ... !!! ... !!!

dya mou, ... "hope" you "rested" well !!! ... !!! ... !!!
    ... "Orange Princess" is "being" "fine" ... !!! ... ... ... apart of all the "sniffles and snizzes" as usual ... !!! ... ("Orange Princess" is "alergic to me" ... !!! LOL LOL LOL !!! ... )

(You "lot", are "lucky" ... "being" ... at a "safe distance" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ... )

sirenceto mou, ... haven't "seen" you "around the Forum" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...
    ... I do "hope" you are ... "keeping" ... a "WELL - being" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

όμορφη μου, κόρη ... flinke nordlige stjerne ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

... "hoping" it is a "passing" ... "Forum weirdness" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

I guess, ... "τα πάντα ρει" ... EVENTUALLY ... (!!! LOL !!!) ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

... αγαπημένες μου κορούδες ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

Σας φιλώ πάρα, πάρα πολύ !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... !!!

Azim

... ...

To be is to do - Plato
    To do is to be - Socrates
    Do be do be do - Frank Sinatra

sirenceto said:

I am so happy to be here though I am all alone. Say HELLO to u and hope that after my exams we will be together and have a lot of fun around here . . . hope u are doing well and do not forget that I am thinking about u all and wish u all the best, my friends!
    I miss your "smiles", your spirit, your cheerfulness . . .

BE FREE TO BE HAPPY, OMORFI, DYA, AZIM MOU !

P.S. Azim mou, I am aware of the fact that you have promised something and we all are waiting for hearing from your Orande Princess . . . aren't we Omorfi mou, Dya mou ???

7. dya said:

Καλησπέρα!

Seems that everybody has a busy period right now, but I'm sure it will pass and we'll have our evenings back!
    Meanwhile, I'm glad to see everybody is ok. Sirenceto, I see you have a better disposition now, and I'm glad for that!
    Omorfi, I see you're in a good mood, too, so no worries from that part, either.

Azim mou, your happiness is contagious! I am SO glad for you!

καληνύχτα παιδιά και γλυκά ονειρά!

omorfi said:

Sirenceto, I'm so happy to see you around! I'll be waiting here for you to finish your exams, heheh...

And yes, Azim promised something...

Dya I see you are on, but maybe you are leaving... I have my worries of course, but I can handle it...

Kalinihta if you are leaving... and kalin avrio!
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"