Spanish Praise and Worship Music

Thread: Spanish Praise and Worship Music

Tags: None
  1. tapasnpaella said:

Default Spanish Praise and Worship Music

Hi, I'm a Christian from Singapore. Also an intermediate/advanced Spanish speaker. I love praise and worship music and have a collection from Hosanna, Sovereign Grace, (formerly PDI), Vineyard Music, Hillsongs...etc. However, I'm now looking for spanish P&W music.

I hope for people to recommend good CDs that I hope to purchase through the Net. I've got a few songs from Marcos Witt which I like. But searching through Amazon, I can't find many other Spanish Worship music. Could you all recommend good P&W music CDs? I prefer "live" CDs.

Thanks,
    Jonathan
    jonathan@stillhaventfound.org
  2. CarolR said:

Default Spanish CDs

Hillsong United (Hillsong Unidos) Has a really good spanish cd. That's the only hillsong cd that i know of. It's live so i'm sure you'll like it. Matt Redman. I'm just started going to a spainsh church in mexico. they have great music i know the worship team. so if you have any questions i'll be sure to get their emails so you can speak to them. THe only problem is that they can read english but can't write it. Thanks And may the Lord Bless You. ALso i'm looking for any spanish translations on Matt Redman and Paul Baloche mostly from his greater song album.
  3. Nehemias said:

A very good beginning in spanish music is Marcos Vidal from Madrid (Spain)
    look an hear him at... :: M A R C O S · V I D A L :: Web Oficial
    and enjoy
  4. Nehemias said:

And if you want the rest of the better spanish music go to:
    .::. TerritorioMusical.Com .::. Tu nueva forma de comprar música cristiana
    greetings
  5. garcia_miguel said:

hi how are you i like spanish christan music if any body knows worship music hit me back at 269-906-22-62 my name is Miguel Garcia
  6. workman said:

You can find free downloads of some Spanish songs at Ministerio La Fuente
    There are songs in Spanish and their equivalent in English. Also some good teaching messages.