i need help finding a song on how i feel during the majority part of my life.......

Thread: i need help finding a song on how i feel during the majority part of my life.......

Tags: None

Taboo 13 said:

Unhappy i need help finding a song on how i feel during the majority part of my life.......

ok i like this guy who is in my class, he's like 2 yrs older than me and is always flirting with another gurl who is suppost to be my friend. she hard core flirts with him right in front of me knowing i like him... but on the side when she's not around he acts like he's realy into me. so my feelings are mixed up, like toren in two..... so i need to find a song that discribes confusion, but is it has to be depressing kind of like the band 10 years, or creed............thank u for ur help if u do help........
  2. r0adgunner said:

?????
    Last edited by r0adgunner; 01-25-2007 at 06:43 PM. Reason: TYPEO

Taboo 13 said:

i'm looking for a song that is heavy and mad that does with hating someone!!!!!!!

Taboo 13 said:

a song that with alot of rage, and hatred......but something that u can still understand the words...so it can't be heavy metal.. so for those who help thanx in advance....................
  5. hiphoppin_ballerina said:

how about "OUTSIDE" By Staind?

green days gurl said:

I'll Take You Back by Brad Paisley, Since U Been gone by Kelly Clarkson, Boulevard Of Broken Dreams by Green Day
  7. kanty said:

What about Don't Bother Shakira???

Taboo 13 said:

i need something more angry than country, green day, and shakira but staind might work......thanx though for the help
    From Yesterday its comming, from yestrerday the fear, from yesterday it calls to him, but he doesn't want to read the messege here............
  9. sd said:

How about

Nine Inch Nails - "Something I can never have"

It's starts quiet and depressing, then builds into fierce anger...

Actually, a lot of NIN songs could be described as depressing and angry (even some of the ones that are clearly about sex). Be sure to check out "Head like a hole" and "I do not want this" too. Actually, "I do not want this" could be perfect for the song you wanted for your mom, here are the lyrics...

Im losing ground
    You know how this world can beat you down
    Im made of clay
    I fear Im the only one who thinks this way
    Im always falling down the same hill
    Bamboo puncturing this skin
    And nothing comes bleeding out of me just like a waterfall Im drowning in
    2 feet below the surface I can still make out your wavy face
    And if I could just reach you maybe I could leave this place
    I do not want this
    I do not want this
    I do not want this
    I do not want this
    Dont you tell me how I feel (he screams this part)
    Dont you tell me how I feel
    You dont know just how I feel
    I stay inside my bed
    I have lived so many lives all in my head
    Dont tell me that you care
    There really isnt anything, is there?
    You would know, wouldnt you?
    You extend your hand to those who suffer
    To those who know what it really feels like
    To those whove had a taste
    Like that means something
    And oh so sick I am
    And maybe I dont have a choice
    And maybe that is all I have
    And maybe this is a cry for help
    I do not want this
    I do not want this
    I do not want this
    I do not want this
    Dont you tell me how I feel (Again, screamed)
    You dont know just how I feel
    I want to know everything
    I want to be everywhere
    I want to f**k everyone in the world
    I want to do something that matters

If you do decide to acquire a NIN song, consider getting the whole album. His albums unfold like a story, pretty cool.

Taboo 13 said:

that works thank u
    From Yesterday its comming, from yestrerday the fear, from yesterday it calls to him, but he doesn't want to read the messege here............
  11. HEMA said:

Dunno whether your still angree, but what about

Alanis Morissette - You Ough'ta Know?

It is about a girl taking away a boyfriend in a relationship...but well it works the same I guess

Taboo 13 said:

thanks i looked up the lyrics and its really good, the sond works......well not so much for me and my mom but for the guy i like in my life right now....thax again..

3xtec said:

What about I Hate Everything About You - Three Days Grace
    where is the moment when needed the most

Taboo 13 said:

Quote Originally Posted by 3xtec View Post
    What about I Hate Everything About You - Three Days Grace
    I like

just a life experience said:

How about Addicted by Kelly Clarkson or It's not over by Daughtry or False Pretense by The Jumpsuit Apparatus? Help any?
    $$Cha Ching$$ Kr1sten yo my dawg is cooler! lala elmo's my pimp...&%^&%$&*%#*$%@%
  16. dovetripct said:

Quote Originally Posted by Taboo 13 View Post
    i'm looking for a song that is heavy and mad that does with hating someone!!!!!!!
    Evanescence- Call Me When You're Sober
    Maroon 5-Harder To Breathe
    Anything from Alanis Morrisette- Jagged Little Pill(You oughta know is the best eff u song)

Pesky said:

Quote Originally Posted by Taboo 13 View Post
    ok i like this guy who is in my class, he's like 2 yrs older than me and is always flirting with another gurl who is suppost to be my friend. she hard core flirts with him right in front of me knowing i like him... but on the side when she's not around he acts like he's realy into me. so my feelings are mixed up, like toren in two..... so i need to find a song that discribes confusion, but is it has to be depressing kind of like the band 10 years, or creed............thank u for ur help if u do help........
    You need to accept when you're second-best -- and move on. Allowing others to jerk you around emotionally like that and being angry about it only hurts YOU. Hate & love are horns on the same bull. The opposite of love is indifference. Feel your pain then let it go. Then be indifferent toward the guy and you'll be the ultimate winner. Now make your own song out of that.
    Last edited by Pesky; 05-30-2007 at 12:50 AM.

Taboo 13 said:

thanx for the advise....

FarAway said:

What have you done - Within Temptation

Great music and suitable for the occasion lyrics
    Κι όλο ζητάω να βρω καινούριες προβλήτες, τόπους καινούριους, άλλους ορίζοντες, ξένα φανάρια.
    Γιατί φοβάμαι, τρομάζω την κάθε επιστροφή, δεν αντέχω την επαιτεία σε χώρους που τόσο αγάπησα...