help with an older punk/rock song, pretty popular

Thread: help with an older punk/rock song, pretty popular

Tags: None
  1. brocklanders said:

Default help with an older punk/rock song, pretty popular

Alright, I've been tryin to figure this one out for a bit - basically, i just know one part of the chorus. Also, the part i know doesn't really contain "lyrics". Anyway, ill give it a shot. I think its a slightly older punk/rock song. The chorus is just a bunch of "Ohhhs" to a rhythm. It's pretty popular and im sure most have heard it before. The Chorus is like (bear with me) "ohhhhhhhhhh ohhh ohh ohhhhhhh, ohhhh ohhhhhhhhhh ohhh oh oh ohhhhhhhhh", all with a particular pitch. Any thoughts? thanks

2. brocklanders said:

This is kinda ridiculous, but i actually fired up some basic internet keyboard and, with my extremely limited music know-how, put together the basic tune of the chorus; its - C - Eb - D - low Bb - low Bb - Eb - D - Eb - D - C; it didnt include the length of the notes, but u can kind of get the feel for it if u just play them all as quarter notes

if anyone can kinda read music and feels up for messin with it, id appreciate the help

Daddy Dave said:

Smile

It sounds like "Brohymn" by Pennywise. Worth a shot, anyway. Happy hunting!

4. Grendl2000 said:

"Things Can Only Get Better" by Howard Jones? Just a stab

5. brocklanders said:

Bro Hymn - thats its; thanks man - much appreciated

6. aniityberg said:

Post Thanks you!

Hi
    My name is Annita. I 2 days on the Internet. Also it is very glad, that has got on your forum www.allthelyrics.com.
    This first my message at a forum in section this. Here so much the useful information.
    Wish my of good luck!