help identify song! "den thelo na se..?"

Thread: help identify song! "den thelo na se..?"

Tags: None
  1. kamilopardali said:

Default help identify song! "den thelo na se..?"

I heard a song on a greek radio station a few days ago that I have not been able to get out of my head. I managed to record the last few seconds before it ended. I wonder if someone on here can help me identify it? I need to identify it before I can find it again! If someone is willing, I can email the small sound file and perhaps you might recognize it, or the greek radio jockeys who speak over the ending lines may say the name of the song/singer and you could help me with this as well, or at the very least you could tell me the rest of the lyrics that I am missing.
    I am only right now learning Greek so it is difficult for me.

Here is a description of the song-- it has a jazzy, old-school pop sort of feel to it, but is very upbeat and dance-sounding at the same time. It had a timeless sort of sound to it...it did not sound overly contemporary. The singer is a (Greek) female with a raspy sort of voice. The lyrcis that I can make out (and they may be wrong) are something like "den thelo na se ksanado..." the ksanado may be wrong...but definitely she is singing "den thelo na....."

I know this is a strange request but I was enchanted with this song and want so badly to find it!

Thank you in advance...euxaristo poli, poli, para poli....

maria_gr said:

I cannot find out what are you talking about. Maybe it's a song of Vanessa Adamopoulou "Thelo na akousw tin kardia sou"="I want to hear your heart".

3. azimut said:

Quote Originally Posted by kamilopardali View Post
    I heard a song on a greek radio station a few days ago that I have not been able to get out of my head. I managed to record the last few seconds before it ended. I wonder if someone on here can help me identify it? I need to identify it before I can find it again! If someone is willing, I can email the small sound file and perhaps you might recognize it, or the greek radio jockeys who speak over the ending lines may say the name of the song/singer and you could help me with this as well, or at the very least you could tell me the rest of the lyrics that I am missing.
    I am only right now learning Greek so it is difficult for me.

Here is a description of the song-- it has a jazzy, old-school pop sort of feel to it, but is very upbeat and dance-sounding at the same time. It had a timeless sort of sound to it...it did not sound overly contemporary. The singer is a (Greek) female with a raspy sort of voice. The lyrcis that I can make out (and they may be wrong) are something like "den thelo na se ksanado..." the ksanado may be wrong...but definitely she is singing "den thelo na....."

I know this is a strange request but I was enchanted with this song and want so badly to find it!

Thank you in advance...euxaristo poli, poli, para poli....

... ...

"kamilopardali" you are "here", again !!! ... !!! ... !!!

Very much "willing" to "see" whether, I would be "able" to ... "assist" you ... !!! ...

Please, do "e-mail" me your ... "recording" ... and let's "check" that "out" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

Azim

... ...

To be is to do - Plato
    To do is to be - Socrates
    Do be do be do - Frank Sinatra

4. lyricallyimpaired said:

I think you are referring to the song by the group C:Real