help plez

Thread: help plez

Tags: None

Taboo 13 said:

Angry help plez

i like this guy who im not supposto talk to because my mom doesn't trust him....
    so the kind of song im looking for is one that will tell my mom off and to let me do what i want.

thanx
    From Yesterday its comming, from yestrerday the fear, from yesterday it calls to him, but he doesn't want to read the messege here............
  2. sd said:

How about Queen - I want to break free?

Taboo 13 said:

it could work but i think the song im looking for has to be a little bit more evil....

thax though.
    From Yesterday its comming, from yestrerday the fear, from yesterday it calls to him, but he doesn't want to read the messege here............
  4. flor89 said:

maybe always love by nada surf

I think it says ...always love, hate will get you everytime....

just kidding

I remember something about a song that said ..I hate everything about you..or somthing like that ...I hated the vocalist voice

BYE

SOULstice said:

Try these:
    Coolio - "mama i'm in love with a gangster"
    Kadesh - "i'm in love with a gangsta" (female, singing to T-Pain's "i'm in love with a stripper beat"

Happy Rebelling!!
    "And the music shall set you free..."
  6. HEMA said:

Bon Jovi - It's My Life (definetely not Acousic Version :P)

Taboo 13 said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by flor89 View Post
    maybe always love by nada surf

I think it says ...always love, hate will get you everytime....

just kidding

I remember something about a song that said ..I hate everything about you..or somthing like that ...I hated the vocalist voice

BYE
    i remeber hearing a song like that somewhere....i haven't heard it in a long time though...thax

Taboo 13 said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by SOULstice View Post
    Try these:
    Coolio - "mama i'm in love with a gangster"
    Kadesh - "i'm in love with a gangsta" (female, singing to T-Pain's "i'm in love with a stripper beat"

Happy Rebelling!!
    thanx alot these songs really work because my mom thinks the guy i like is pretty much a gangster