When Uninvited Becomes Invited... *

Thread: When Uninvited Becomes Invited... *

Tags: None
  1. azimut said:

Quote Originally Posted by dya View Post
    Ok, I see this is a problem in this south-eastern part of Europe: "ours is the strongest"! Now, what can I say?..OURS is the strongest. Compared to it, raki is an un-born kitten!!! LOL!

We should really gather all these "national alcohol poisons" together and have someone drink from all of them, someone from another country than the ones involved....Omorfi...are you in? As a referee? LOL!

HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAH

... RE DYA, RE !!! ...

I am NOT "kidding" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

... this "Ζιβανία" ... is almost like 100% alcohol or something RIDICULOUSLY "close" to "that" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... and there are EXTREMELY "FUNNY STORIES" about it, cause it "looks" EXACTLY like "water" ... and it is "kept in "Fridge" at ALL "SEASONS" ... and you can "imagine" ... the "times" people "got up during the "NIGHT" of a REALLY HOT SUMMER (24 degrees Celsius or something RIDICULOUSLY "close" to "that" !!!), ... "sleepily "heading" for the "Fridge" for some "COOLING WATER" ... "reaching" for a "bottle" on the "fridge-door" ... and ...

... ... ... W H A M !!! !!! !!! ... ... ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato
    To do is to be - Socrates
    Do be do be do - Frank Sinatra

2. dya said:

Ok, ours it's not close to 100% alcohol so you may have won, so far. But untill I taste it, I won't be 100% sure! LOL!

Ours looks like water, too, and your funny story happened to me in broad day-light!!! LOL!!

omorfi said:

I hope you didn't drink it up as water at least.... LOL...
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

4. azimut said:

Ok, ours it's not close to 100% alcohol so you may have won, so far. But untill I taste it, I won't be 100% sure! LOL!

Ours looks like water, too, and your funny story happened to me in broad day-light!!! LOL!!

... ...

I was not "trying" to "win" anything ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... besides, "you won me over" ... AGES ago ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... and you are still the MOST ... "adorable dya" ... EVER ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

5. azimut said:

Quote Originally Posted by omorfi View Post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

... ...

YES !!! ... EXCUSE MY "ILL MANNERS" ... !!! ... ... ...

... Ι "second that notion" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

(omorfi mou ... you ALWAYS "seem" to "make" me ... "stand corrected" ... !!! LOL !!! ... ... !!! ... *υ* ... !!! ...)

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

omorfi said:

Quote Originally Posted by azimut View Post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

... ...

YES !!! ... EXCUSE MY "ILL MANNERS" ... !!! ... ... ...

... Ι "second that notion" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

(omorfi mou ... you ALWAYS "seem" to "make" me ... "stand corrected" ... !!! LOL !!! ... ... !!! ... *υ* ... !!! ...)

... ...

Well that's not my intention.... heheh

7. dya said:

It was an awfully hot day, I was awfully thirsty, I took the bottle and started quenching my thirst. After a while I realised something is not as..... inodorous as water!! It was too late. The worst was that I didn't even quenched me thirst cause, we all know, alcohol "burns"...so I was running around the house looking for water! Although I was aware that if I drink water after alcohol.... Long story short: I slept early that day! LOL!

8. azimut said:

Well that's not my intention.... heheh

... ...

I "understand" that it is "not" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

However, ... as a "native" of "Aphrodite's Birthplace" ...

... I may only "stand corrected" to an "Aphroditian Libran 9" ... when it is "called upon myself, to 'do' so" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

omorfi said:

It was an awfully hot day, I was awfully thirsty, I took the bottle and started quenching my thirst. After a while I realised something is not as..... inodorous as water!! It was too late. The worst was that I didn't even quenched me thirst cause, we all know, alcohol "burns"...so I was running around the house looking for water! Although I was aware that if I drink water after alcohol.... Long story short: I slept early that day! LOL!
    hahahahahah.....

I'm so happy we drink our water from the tap and not from any bottle that can be confused with something else... LOL

10. azimut said:

DYAAAA !!! ... I IMPLORE YOU ... !!! ... it is 2:30 A.M. "here" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... ...

WHICH, ... by the way, ... what on Earth are you "doing" ... "being" ... "UP and ABOUT" ... at this "forsaken hour" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... ...

Last edited by azimut; 02-10-2007 at 05:38 PM.
    To be is to do - Plato

11. dya said:

Azim mou, here is the same hour(my God, what am I doing up at this hour?! LOL)

I'm ever glad to see people laughing with tears and unable to keep themselves because of my .... confusions...lol!

And, Omorfi, you don't know what sensations you miss when you drink water from the tap! That perpetuous wondering of " who knows what I'm gonna drink when I want to drink water"....this is a beautiful life experience....LOL!

omorfi said:

I was thinking the same a while ago Azim, but I didn't want to "wake" her up...

Must be something she has been drinking... hahaha...

13. azimut said:

hahahahahah.....

I'm so happy we drink our water from the tap and not from any bottle that can be confused with something else... LOL

... ...

YES !!! ... indeed !!! ... that is something "one" is "fortunate" to "have" in "their life" ... "no nasty drinking surprises" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

omorfi said:

I'm ever glad to see people laughing with tears and unable to keep themselves because of my .... confusions...lol!

And, Omorfi, you don't know what sensations you miss when you drink water from the tap! That perpetuous wondering of " who knows what I'm gonna drink when I want to drink water"....this is a beautiful life experience....LOL!

hahaha... well I get to "experience" it when I go abroad at least... even though I'm rarely looking for water first...

15. azimut said:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA and ON AND ON AND ON !!!

... OH !!! DYA !!! ... ... ... EPETHANES ME SIMERA !!! ... !!! ... !!!

KE ME TIS DIO SAS ... DEN EHO KANENA "CHANCE" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

omorfi said:

Quote Originally Posted by azimut View Post
    ... ...

YES !!! ... indeed !!! ... that is something "one" is "fortunate" to "have" in "their life" ... "no nasty drinking surprises" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... ...

hahaha... yeah!

17. azimut said:

hahaha... well I get to "experience" it when I go abroad at least... even though I'm rarely looking for water first...

... ... ... PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... ... ...

... I cannot stop "caughing" now ... I am A "WRECK" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... ... ...

To be is to do - Plato

18. dya said:

Hei! I need you alive! So...revive, σε παρακαλώ!

ΟΚ, παιδιά. Αυτο είναι το τελευταιο τσιγαρο για αυτο το βραδη. Ειστε εδώ?

19. dya said:

Οκ, Ξερώ είναι προι τωρα, δεν ειναι βραδη.....

20. azimut said:

Hei! I need you alive! So...revive, σε παρακαλώ!

ΟΚ, παιδιά. Αυτο είναι το τελευταιο τσιγαρο για αυτο το βραδη. Ειστε εδώ?

... ...

Won't "share" the "cigarette" ... BUT (AND) ... I "LOVE" ..."SHARING" THE COMPANY ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato