When Uninvited Becomes Invited... *

Thread: When Uninvited Becomes Invited... *

Tags: None
  1. orangeprincess said:

Default When Uninvited Becomes Invited... *

Well done Azim mou for your interpretation of "Head Over Feet" that is indeed all greek to me but still very much appreciated!

Here is another little interpretation for you to do... as things were... not as things are now!

Alanis' song "Uninvited"

Like anyone would be
    I am flattered by your fascination with me
    Like any hot-blooded woman
    I have simply wanted an object to crave
    But you, you're not allowed
    You're uninvited
    An unfortunate slight

Must be strangely exciting
    To watch the stoic squirm
    Must be somewhat heartening
    To watch shepherd need shepherd
    But you you're not allowed
    You're uninvited
    An unfortunate slight

Like any uncharted territory
    I must seem greatly intriguing
    You speak of my love like
    You have experienced love like mine before
    But this is not allowed
    You're uninvited
    An unfortunate slight

I don't think you unworthy
    I need a moment to deliberate

I love you very much Azim!!!

I am very sleepy today!

"Oranges and Lemons say the Bells of St Clements" Princess

And to all the "Cherubs" thank you so much for making me feel so welcome at and at home here!!!

omorfi said:

I'm so pleased to see you again in here orangeprincess...
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

3. azimut said:

... ...

... ...

... ...

... ...

Uninvited
    / Αν-ινβάϊτετ
    Απροσκάλεστα

Like anyone would be
    / λάϊκ έβρυουάν γουλντ μπη
    όπως ο καθένας θα ήταν
    I am flattered by your fascination with me
    / αϊ αμ φλάττερντ μπάϊ γιούρ φασσινέϊσσιον γουίδ μη
    είμαι κολακευμένη από τη "συναρπαστικότητά" σου με μένα
    Like any hot-blooded woman
    / λάϊκ ένυ χοτ-μπλάντετ γούμαν
    όπως κάθε θερμόαιμη γυναίκα
    I have simply wanted an object to crave
    / άϊ χαβ σίμπλυ γουόντετ αν όμπζιεκτ ττου κρέϊβ
    απλά, ήθελα "κάτι" που (για) να "λαχταρώ"
    / μπαττ γιου, γιου 'ρ νοτ αλλάουντ
    αλλά εσύ, δεν σου επιτρέπεται
    You're uninvited
    / γιου 'ρ αν-ινβάϊτετ
    είσαι "απροσκάλεστος"
    An unfortunate slight
    / αν ανφόρτιουνέϊτ σλάϊττ
    μια ατυχής παραγνώρισις

Must be strangely exciting
    / μαστ μπη στρέϊντζλυ εξάϊττιγκ
    πρέπει να είναι παράξενα διεγερτικό
    To watch the stoic squirm
    / ττου γουόττσς δε στόϊκ σκουέρμ
    να "παρακολουθείς" (να βλέπεις), (ένα) "στωικό" (άτομο) να "κουλουριάζεται" (να νιώθει άβολα)
    Must be somewhat heartening
    / μαστ μπη σαμγουόττ χαρττένιγκ
    πρέπει να είναι κάπως ενθαρρυντικό
    To watch shepherd need shepherd
    / ττου γουόττσς σσιέππερντ νηντ σσιέππερντ
    να "παρακολουθείς" (να βλέπεις), (ένα) βοσκό να χρειάζεται "καθοδήγηση" (επίβλεψη, φροντίδα)
    / μπαττ γιου, γιου 'ρ νοτ αλλάουντ
    αλλά εσύ, δεν σου επιτρέπεται
    You're uninvited
    / γιου 'ρ αν-ινβάϊτετ
    είσαι "απροσκάλεστος"
    An unfortunate slight
    μια ατυχής παραγνώρισις

Like any uncharted territory
    / λάϊκ ένυ αν-ττσιάρττετ ττέρριττόρυ
    όπως κάθε μη χαρτογραφημένη περιοχή
    I must seem greatly intriguing
    / άϊ μαστ σιήμ γκρέϊτλυ ινττρίγκυγκ
    πρέπει να "φαίνομαι" μέγιστα (κατά το μέγιστο βαθμό), "ενδιαφέρον" (αξιοπερίεργη)
    You speak of my love like
    / γιού σπηκ οβ μάϊ λαβ λάϊκ
    "μιλάς" για την "αγάπη" μου, σαν
    You have experienced love like mine before
    / γιού χαβ εξπήριανστ λαβ λάϊκ μάϊν μπηφόρ
    να έχεις "βιώσει", "αγάπη" σαν την δική μου (από) πρωτύτερα
    But this is not allowed
    / μπαττ δις ις νοτ αλλάουντ
    αλλά αυτό, δεν επιτρέπεται
    You're uninvited
    / γιου 'ρ αν-ινβάϊτετ
    είσαι "απροσκάλεστος"
    An unfortunate slight
    μια ατυχής παραγνώρισις

I don't think you unworthy
    / άϊ ντόν'τ θινκ γιού αν-γουέρδυ
    δεν σε "θεωρώ" ανάξιο (άτομο)
    I need a moment to deliberate
    / άϊ νιήντ έϊ μόμεντ ττου ντελίμπερέητ
    χρειάζομαι μια "στιγμή" να (το) "μελετήσω" (το θέμα)

Last edited by azimut; 03-15-2007 at 05:16 PM.
    To be is to do - Plato
    To do is to be - Socrates
    Do be do be do - Frank Sinatra

4. orangeprincess said:

Quote Originally Posted by omorfi View Post
    I'm so pleased to see you again in here orangeprincess...
    Thank you Omorfi

5. orangeprincess said:

Quote Originally Posted by azimut View Post
    ... ...

... ...

... ...

... ...

Yay lots of smiling!!! And I can't add any more cos we are limited to four images/smiles??!! XXX

6. azimut said:

Quote Originally Posted by orangeprincess View Post
    Yay lots of smiling!!! And I can't add any more cos we are limited to four images/smiles??!! XXX

... ...

AH !!! RE ORANGE PRINCESS MOU !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... indeed, we are "limited" to ... "four images/smiles" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

... otherwise, there would "be" NO "END" to my "smiles" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

7. azimut said:

... ...

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... !!!

AGAPIMENES MOU KOROUDES !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... !!!

... it is "NEVER ON SUNDAY" the movie, now "ON" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... ΟΗ !!! ΜΥ GΟODNESS !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... !!!

... I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO "WISHED" YOU WERE "HERE" ... "WITH ME" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ... !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!

... ...

Last edited by azimut; 02-07-2007 at 01:36 PM.
    To be is to do - Plato

8. azimut said:

... "noticed" how ... "beautiful" the "date" ... "reads" today ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

... 07.02.2007 ...

... and yet in my "being" there is a lot ... "wanting" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

... "feeling" ... "melancholy" ... ... ... and quite "lonesome" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... and as usual, I "come" in "here" and "talk to myself", don't I ... ?!? ... !!! ... ... ... ...

... hhhmm ... hehe ... maybe it is "all my age's fault" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... I want to "work" on "Uninvited" but (and), I do not "feel" like it ... !!! ... ... ...

(and, I "feel" ... "bad" ... about that ... !!! ... "feeling guilty" for "disappointing" ... !!! ... ... ...)

... Oh !!! Dear !!! ... ... ... *υ* ... ... ...

... "see", I'm "smiling" though ... !!! ... cause "this place" is where ... "cherubs" ... are and that, may only "make" me "rejoice" with "gladness" and "gratefulness" ... !!! ... ... ... !!! ... ... ... !!! ... *υ*

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

sirenceto said:

Oh, Azim mou, even the Gods feel sometimes not in the perfect condition to do something . . .

So happy to see U again, Orange Princess and happy to hear that u love our Azim. Yes, he deserves all the love in the world because he is great person, adorable one. . .

10. orangeprincess said:

Quote Originally Posted by azimut View Post

... "noticed" how ... "beautiful" the "date" ... "reads" today ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

... 07.02.2007 ...

... and yet in my "being" there is a lot ... "wanting" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

... "feeling" ... "melancholy" ... ... ... and quite "lonesome" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... and as usual, I "come" in "here" and "talk to myself", don't I ... ?!? ... !!! ... ... ... ...

... hhhmm ... hehe ... maybe it is "all my age's fault" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... I want to "work" on "Uninvited" but (and), I do not "feel" like it ... !!! ... ... ...

(and, I "feel" ... "bad" ... about that ... !!! ... "feeling guilty" for "disappointing" ... !!! ... ... ...)

... Oh !!! Dear !!! ... ... ... *υ* ... ... ...

... "see", I'm "smiling" though ... !!! ... cause "this place" is where ... "cherubs" ... are and that, may only "make" me "rejoice" with "gladness" and "gratefulness" ... !!! ... ... ... !!! ... ... ... !!! ... *υ*

... ...

I am a Princess not a Cherub but I am sending princessly love to fill this place for Azim and the Cherubs and also to Azim and My special home!

Yes what a beautiiful date yesterday was!!!

It snowed here today and my goodness did it snow!! As is usually the case in Britain everything stopped because of it even though the roads stayed pretty clear!

Azim mou, his JRTness was a little perplexed by the snow but went out and was up to his very rotund tummy in it!!! Mum said it was very beautiful but was cross cos things were cancelled unecessarily! Cleo was totally covered in it and wore a white hat all the way to London... well not all the way cos it defrosted and blew off!

Do your interpretation when you are ready... you are still always invited in my heart which holds you anyway!

Love from Her Princessness XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

11. orangeprincess said:

Quote Originally Posted by sirenceto View Post
    Oh, Azim mou, even the Gods feel sometimes not in the perfect condition to do something . . .

So happy to see U again, Orange Princess and happy to hear that u love our Azim. Yes, he deserves all the love in the world because he is great person, adorable one. . .
    You ain't wrong about Azim, Sirenceto!

I am happy to see you too

12. azimut said:

... ...

"sirenceto" mou ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... yet another ... "gratifying" ... "apprearence" ... from the "embellishing" ... "cherub" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

... and, thank you for your ... "regard" ... to "my person" ... (cause I am a mere "person" ... !!! LOL !!! ... ...), ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

... "sirenceto" mou !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... you are SO ... "rewarding" ... with your "respect" ... and, so ... "heartwarming" ... with your "Love" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

Thank you ever so much for your ... "presence" ("presents") ... in "making" this "Forum" so ... "cherubic" ... and the "experience" of this "Forum" so ... "blessed" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

My "beingness" is so "appreciative" and "satisfied" ... and so, ... TRULY "thank you", ... "gratifying sirenceto" mou ... !!! ... ... ... !!! ... ... ... !!! ...

"Hoping" all is "evolving" WELL with your "endeavours" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... *υ*

την αγάπη μου

και σε φιλώ πολύ-πολύ ... !!! ... ... ... *υ*

Azim

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

sirenceto said:

Hey, it is snowing, my God , it is sooo beautiful . . . I wanna go out and feel the snow on my cheecks . . .
    Azim mou, I have two more exams and then it is fortunately over. This makes me so happy, mainly because I will continue with my Greek lessons, won't I ??? I feel like lost in the crowd when u all talk only in Greek and when u don't explain the poor sirenceto what is all about
    Oh, I miss U all

14. azimut said:

I am a Princess not a Cherub but I am sending princessly love to fill this place for Azim and the Cherubs and also to Azim and My special home!

Yes what a beautiiful date yesterday was!!!

It snowed here today and my goodness did it snow!! As is usually the case in Britain everything stopped because of it even though the roads stayed pretty clear!

Azim mou, his JRTness was a little perplexed by the snow but went out and was up to his very rotund tummy in it!!! Mum said it was very beautiful but was cross cos things were cancelled unecessarily! Cleo was totally covered in it and wore a white hat all the way to London... well not all the way cos it defrosted and blew off!

Do your interpretation when you are ready... you are still always invited in my heart which holds you anyway!

Love from Her Princessness XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

... ...

AAAAAHHH !!! RE AGAPI MOU, GLIKIA MOU !!! ... !!! ... !!!

By the way, "orangeprincess", ... there is a "thread" entitled "KEMAL" ... "check it out, when (and if) you get the time" ... ... ... it sort of "gives the origin" of "cherubic-ness" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

(... but (and), ... yes !!! ... I would agree with you about the "Princess-hood" ... my Lady ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... *υ* ...) ...

Your "talking" about "snow" and ... "everything else" ... "made" me "feel" EXTREMELY ... "nostalgic" ... and with my "experience" of "this morning" ... a bit more ... "moving and sentimental" ... about it all ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... ... ...

I am truly "with no words" ... with the "rest" of my "being's" ... "feelings" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... just so "blessed" with all this "angelic" ... "Love" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...
    (Thank you)

You "have" my "Love" ... my "respect" ... my "admiration" ... thank you for "allowing" me to"be" ... and to be "in" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ... *υ* ... ... ...

Azim

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

15. azimut said:

You ain't wrong about Azim, Sirenceto!

I am happy to see you too

My Goodness !!! ... ... ... enough already !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... and by the way, ... stop "å snakke over meg" ... I am "here" and can "hear" you "perfectly" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

Sas filo POLI ... PARA POLI ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

Azim

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

16. azimut said:

Hey, it is snowing, my God , it is sooo beautiful . . . I wanna go out and feel the snow on my cheecks . . .
    Azim mou, I have two more exams and then it is fortunately over. This makes me so happy, mainly because I will continue with my Greek lessons, won't I ??? I feel like lost in the crowd when u all talk only in Greek and when u don't explain the poor sirenceto what is all about
    Oh, I miss U all

... ...

... MY GOODNESS !!! ... HOW "FANTASTIC" IS THAT !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... ... ...

... ... ... EXCELLENT "STUFF" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... *υ* ... ... ...

... and, ... "sirenceto" mou ... (!!!) ... your "eagerness" to "know Greek" ... "MOVES" my "being" ... so "enormously" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... "unable" to "describe" HOW much !!! !!! !!! ...

Σε φιλώ πολύ, sirenceto mou !!! ... !!! ... !!!

... and ALL the best for you and "yours" ... ... ... !!! !!! !!! ... ... ...

Azim

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

17. azimut said:

... ...

... ... ... ΚΟΠΙΑΣΤΕ !!! ... ... ...
    (... ... ... Kopiaste !!! ... ... ... "Please, do come and join !!!" ... ... ...)

Today is ... "TSIKNOPEFTI" ... !!! !!! !!! ... !!! !!! !!! ... !!! !!! !!! ... *υ*

The "Thursday" before the "Karnavalia" coming two "Sundays" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ... *υ*

... "here" in Cyprus, it is a "day" in which you are "supposed" to "eat meat 'stuff' !!!", ... basically "souvlakia" (which in Cyprus is "pork-kebab" ...) ... ... ...

... AND, ... "have" ALL SORTS OF POUREKIA !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... ... ... *υ*

("Pourekia" are "Cypriot delicacies" ... with "fillings" of ... "anari" (... an excellent "sweet cheese", sort of a "cousin" of "halloumi" !!! LOL !!! ... *υ* ...), ... or "minced meat", ... or "cream" (the "Cypriot way cream" that is !!! LOL !!! ... *υ* ...) ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... ... ... *υ*

Well, ... they are SIMPLY ... "DELICIOUS" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ... *υ*

... and, where are YOU ... to "sample" all these "delicacies" ... ?!? ... !!! ... ?!? ... *υ* ... ... ...

Azim

... ...

Last edited by azimut; 02-08-2007 at 12:49 PM.
    To be is to do - Plato

omorfi said:

... Oh.... Sounds delcious Azim!!! Wish we had more "celebrations" like that in Norway...

And Sirenceto... Very soon you will continue your Greek lessons...
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

19. azimut said:

Quote Originally Posted by omorfi View Post
    ... Oh.... Sounds delcious Azim!!! Wish we had more "celebrations" like that in Norway...

And Sirenceto... Very soon you will continue your Greek lessons...

... ...

... and, ofcourse, since there are "celebrations like 'that' here, in Cyprus" ... ... ... the "ΚΟΠΙΑΣΤΕ !!!" ... is very much "genuine" and "all time valid", from my part ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... *υ* ... ... ...

AND, ... YES !!! ... we will "have" sirenceto "speaking Greek" in "NO time", INDEED !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... *υ* ...

Πως είσαι, όμορφη μου κόρη ?!? ... ... ... *υ*

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

20. azimut said:

omorfi mou ... you are not "on", anymore ... !!! ... ... ...

and, ... I am quite "exhausted" from "today's events" ... (!!!) ... plus, yet "another installment" (maybe even "harder" !!! *υ* !!!), ... for tomorrow ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

So, ... I am "saying" ...

... Καληνύκτα !!! ... ... ... Καλήν Αύριο !!! ...

... ... ... God Natt ... søte drøm ... ... ...

την αγάπη μου και φιλιάαααααα ΠΟΛΛΑ ... !!! ... *υ* ... !!! ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato