Pashalis Terzis.

Thread: Pashalis Terzis.

Tags: None

blue velvet said:

Quote Originally Posted by omorfi View Post
    Ok, I just have to say... If you meet some Greek couple that "lost" their daughter about 21-22 years ago, let me know.. because that might be my PARENTS... lol...
    *rotfl*

ok, I will tell them that you are "norwegian" now - and perhaps I will find my parents too, if a Greek couple have a 42 year old daughter, that has no greek way of looking, I suppose I found them ;-)))

susi
    αν ο Θεός δεν είναι Έλληνας, τότε γιατί είναι μπλέ και άσπρος ο ουρανός;

omorfi said:

Quote Originally Posted by blue velvet View Post
    *rotfl*

ok, I will tell them that you are "norwegian" now - and perhaps I will find my parents too, if a Greek couple have a 42 year old daughter, that has no greek way of looking, I suppose I found them ;-)))

susi

hehe, thanks...

Who knows, maybe you find them..
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

3. dya said:

Can you look for mine, too, if you get there? LOL! It happened 27 years ago!

You know what the funny thing is? When we went to Crete everybody was speaking to us in greek and then after our moment of "hmmm....english...please" they were apologising saying that we look greek! LOL!

blue velvet said:

Quote Originally Posted by dya View Post

You know what the funny thing is? When we went to Crete everybody was speaking to us in greek and then after our moment of "hmmm....english...please" they were apologising saying that we look greek! LOL!
    endaxi, I will look after your parents too - that people talk to me in Greek I know from last summer.

Normally I am a pale woman - after 4 weeks Athens I had darkbrown skin+nearly black hair. Mostly the elder Greeks were talking to me only in Greek, and there was no way to talk to them in english, but nevertheless, after e few weeks I understood enough for daily small talk with them :-).

It's a big mistake, if you want to learn Greek, to confess, that you are only speaking english, because most Greeks become lazy and refuse to talk to you SLOWLY in Greek - so I tell them, I only speak german, and less greek, pls help me - it's the best way to learn ;-)))

gia sou

ahhh, perhaps we omorfi, you and me, have the same parents - who knows?!

5. azimut said:

Quote Originally Posted by omorfi View Post
    Ok, I just have to say... If you meet some Greek couple that "lost" their daughter about 21-22 years ago, let me know.. because that might be my PARENTS... lol...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

OMORFI !!! ... PLEASEEEE !!! ... MY NEIGHBOURS !!! ... !!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

(... my "folks" used to "tell" me [when I was a very "young child"], ... that "there was a 'mistake' at the 'clinic' when I was born ... you "know" ... "identity-tag mistake" ... !!! ... !!! LOL LOL LOL !!! ... !!! ... the "reason being" ... ME "BEING" SO NAUGHTY ... [it is "said" that my mother was "able" to put "glass-made" ornaments in the "house", WELL AFTER I "became" ... "seven years old" ... !!! ... *υ* ... !!! ...], ...

... anyway, ... they could not "for the life of them" ... "EXPLAIN" ... "WHY" ... and "this had to be the reason" ... !!! ... *υ* ... !!! ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato
    To do is to be - Socrates
    Do be do be do - Frank Sinatra

6. azimut said:

... AAAAχχχχ !!! ... RE DYA MOU, RE !!! ... !!! ... !!!

YOU ARE SO "ADORABLE" ... MAYBE I COULD "ADOPT" YOU MYSELF ... ?!? ... !!! ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

7. dya said:

endaxi, I will look after your parents too - that people talk to me in Greek I know from last summer.

Normally I am a pale woman - after 4 weeks Athens I had darkbrown skin+nearly black hair. Mostly the elder Greeks were talking to me only in Greek, and there was no way to talk to them in english, but nevertheless, after e few weeks I understood enough for daily small talk with them :-).

It's a big mistake, if you want to learn Greek, to confess, that you are only speaking english, because most Greeks become lazy and refuse to talk to you SLOWLY in Greek - so I tell them, I only speak german, and less greek, pls help me - it's the best way to learn ;-)))

gia sou

Well, I don't know why they thought we were greeks but it was damn funny!

I never had the chanche to talk greek in Greece cause when I went to Crete I only knew Kalimera!!! But I'll consider your advice for the next time!

8. azimut said:

gia sou

... ...

AAAAAHHH !!! ... RE AGAPIMENES MOU KOROUDES, RE ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... ... ... EXCELLENT "STUFF" !!! ... ... ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

9. dya said:

Quote Originally Posted by azimut View Post
    ... AAAAχχχχ !!! ... RE DYA MOU, RE !!! ... !!! ... !!!

YOU ARE SO "ADORABLE" ... MAYBE I COULD "ADOPT" YOU MYSELF ... ?!? ... !!! ...

... ...

Daddy!!!! LOL!

10. azimut said:

... ...

BY GOD !!! ... in Athens ... YES !!! ... they "speak" EVER SOOOOOOO FAST !!! ... !!! ... !!!

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

11. dya said:

May I be excused...daddy? Friends came over...I promise I won't stay up late!!! LOL

12. azimut said:

Daddy!!!! LOL!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHADHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH AHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH AHHAHAHHAHAH

... RE ADORABLE DYA MOU, RE !!! ... ... ... !!! ... ... ... !!!

... you are "going to give me a heart-attack" ... kori mou ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

Well, actually, I better go and "eat" quietly" ... cause otherwise ... "θα μου σταθεί" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

13. dya said:

... ...

BY GOD !!! ... in Athens ... YES !!! ... they "speak" EVER SOOOOOOO FAST !!! ... !!! ... !!!

... ...

I'll manage....

14. dya said:

... you are "going to give me a heart-attack" ... kori mou ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... ...

Daddy..now that I found you?! Please...take care of yourself....!

PS: I must admit you were very precocious...hmmm....but look at the bright side: I have a young father!!! LOL!!!

15. azimut said:

... ...

... ... ... ΚΟΠΙΑΣΤΕ !!! ... ... ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

16. azimut said:

PS: I must admit you were very precocious...hmmm....but look at the bright side: I have a young father!!! LOL!!!

... DYAAAAAAA !!! ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

blue velvet said:

Well, I don't know why they thought we were greeks but it was damn funny!

I never had the chanche to talk greek in Greece cause when I went to Crete I only knew Kalimera!!! But I'll consider your advice for the next time!
    LOL, the only word I knew after my first journey through athens was :
    fige!!!
    malaka!!
    ante gamisou!!

I needed much time, until anybody translated me these words ;-)))

ok - I started like this, and these words I needed to survive every day the crazy Greek traffic ;-))).

kalimera is enough to start, the next words will be ti kanis, emai poli kala etc.

and important *avrio* - you should never forget, that this is the main answer of Greek craftsmen, even if you are standing in front of an ocean in you living-room ;-)))

susi

blue velvet said:

Oh I see, I only have to look after your mother now - should I ask azim too, if he is my daddy ?!

but I am afraid, in this case daddy will be younger than his daughter *rotfl*

susi

19. azimut said:

LOL, the only word I knew after my first journey through athens was :
    fige!!!
    malaka!!
    ante gamisou!!

I needed much time, until anybody translated me these words ;-)))

ok - I started like this, and these words I needed to survive every day the crazy Greek traffic ;-))).

kalimera is enough to start, the next words will be ti kanis, emai poli kala etc.

and important *avrio* - you should never forget, that this is the main answer of Greek craftsmen, even if you are standing in front of an ocean in you living-room ;-)))

susi

... ...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

... "bluevelvet" mou ... YOU ARE SOOOOOOOO "SPOT ON" ... ABOUT "EVERYTHING" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

My first "trip abroad" (and by "plane" might I add !!!), was to "Athens", too ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... and although the "words" may have "differed" back "then" ... the "sentiment" and "first impression" I got from "Greece" ...
    (well, Athens is VERY much the "representative", since more than half of the WHOLE country's population, is "living" there !!! ... !!! ... !!!), ...
    ... this "great", "beautiful", "pleasant" ... "comradeship" ... this "magnanimous amity" ... amongst people ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...
    (...and, I was only 9 when that "trip" happened ... !!! ...)

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

20. dya said:

Oh I see, I only have to look after your mother now - should I ask azim too, if he is my daddy ?!

but I am afraid, in this case daddy will be younger than his daughter *rotfl*

susi
    Anything is possible!!!LOL!!!

Daddy....where's mum?

And, Susi, thank you for sharing your experiences...I must say you learnt a hell of a "first words" in greek!!! LOL!!! But, then again, you know what they say: this are the firsts words to be learned in a foreign language! And I'm sure they were useful in traffic!

As for me, I "evolved" since my last visit in Greece. I think I could survive for a while....then...I'll call daddy!!!

Jesus, I have guests and I'm staying here on the forum......LOL! BYEEEE!!!!